It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Kimmel Reveals the Truth Behind Hillary Clinton's #PickleGate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Love this video. Jimmy Kimmel responds to Alex Jones spreading insane conservative theories about Hillary's health and a pickle can. If you dislike Jones then you'll love this video. If you're a conservative, you'll hate this video.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

youre wrong i thought it was funny, way to generalize like a tolerant lib

i also love pickles
edit on 2-9-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

Generalize? Clearly conservatives have been attacking Clinton's health, with a new thread about it only hours old.

That said, I'm very glad you find it hilarious because it surely is! How do you feel about Jones? I used to listen to him a lot years ago but stopped because even though he has a daily show that was hours long he never had any substance. All he does is rant, make lames jokes, and fear monger but nothing that I would ever call news worthy. And his coverage of that pickle can is exactly why I gave up on him.

He started off on the right path but clearly has sold out and nothing new to say. If there is actual new "news" coming from him chances are it's completely made up.
edit on 2-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The more things the media can turn into comedy the more people will blow them off. Good strategy by the MSM

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

i feel the same about jones. I got what you were sayin hence the cool emoji
after. lighthearted jabs are hard to produce on the web.
edit on 2-9-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Well, this is all about comedy because its a comedy show talking about its comedy being used by the right wing with conspiracies about Clinton's health.

By media, are we lumping in every form of media or are you specifically talking about the MSM because I dunno if you know this but this came from a late night comedy show.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

I see, I see. I gotta be honest, I do not like ATS's emojis at all and usually ignore them because they are so hard to look at!

Don't tell anyone I told you this!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

lock'n'key

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
No way she was not going to open that jar. She would have been made a laughing stock. As Jimmy said in the video, so what if it was faked. That is saying to me it does not matter, it's a joke so what.

I can't prove that it was faked, but, he can't prove that it was real. That's really all their is to it. Now, will she go back and prove it was real? NO! She will never do it. Since she won't prove it was real I will assume it was fake. It's fake. End of story.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

So, you're on the side of Alex Jones and waste time thinking it was all fake? You also believe she's in poor health too?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I thought it was funny to hear the pickle "can" "pop" when the guardian opened it... hehe

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
"The future of this country could depend in this jar.." "Ok Jimmy..." *POP* lololol

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

She's on death's door step and her brain is mush. Anyone can see that. It's not a "conservative" thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

No, it's pretty much just a conservative thing. It would be very ignorant to say otherwise. And tbh, if you think Hillary is in bad health what do you think of Trump's health?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I like to imagine AJ in a white lab coat, running simulations, gathering data. hahaha hahaha omg i can't stop laughing.

top topics

join