It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange realistic dream and question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am curious about any dreams that you have had that have felt all too real? Have you ever felt different after said dream? Or if not, can anyone interpret dreams? I feel silly for even posting this but I'm going to do it anyway. I had a very strange dream on Monday night (one of the types of dreams you never forget, very hard to distinguish if real or not). I have had this happen two other times. Ever since, I haven't felt like myself. I am curious about what it could mean, as it is obviously effecting me. I am a normally annoyingly cheery person. Tuesday, all day I felt as though I was getting sick. I was exhausted, achy and a terrible headache. Well here we are Friday and the achiness has gone away but I still feel drained, like someone sucked the energy out of me and my headache remains. Who knows, maybe I am still getting sick. But whatever that dream meant (if anything), might have really bothered me, even if at a subconscious level. I know that it sounds crazy that a dream could make one feel this way, but I have felt this way since I woke up on Tuesday so the timing lined up. That is what sparked my curiosity. I will type out the dream below, but I am curious if anyone can interpret or if anyone has felt physically sick after a dream and what was the dream?

It starts out with me at a store with a younger girl that I did not know, she was homeless as I met her outside the store and she was in rags and boxes. I told her that I love treating my daughters to a shopping trip and I saw her and was compelled to bring her to get some clean clothes. We are leaving and we get in my car and we start driving. It is dark, and we are going down a country road (I don't live in the country). I look up and I see a large white flashing light flying around the car. It comes toward us and I swerve to miss. Then it positions itself right in front of me and it opens up what looks to be a tunnel or portal. I can not swerve so I start to pray and she disappears.
I wake up in a white room with what looks to be a friendly human/alien type hybrid. I am strapped down but the being seems to be kind. He explains to me that they are trying to get rid of God, that they are destroying God. He is telling me that I have to fight them. I have no idea who "they" are. I fall back to sleep and I wake up and I am in a world that looks as though there was an apocalypse. Then my alarm woke me up but when I woke up in my dream I felt as though I had woken up in real life, that is until the alarm clock went off.

The dream was very strange and it felt so real. Does anyone know what this might symbolize? Also, feel free to share you dreams. I have only had two other times in which I seriously had to think about whether or not it was real and the last one was 10 years ago.
edit on 2-9-2016 by cappy85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2016 by cappy85 because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Lucifer is getting human recruits to follow him into battle alongside his little alien grunts. This is what the Vatican telescope is looking out for right now. They even called it LUCIFER.

What time does the alarm go off - looks like a double numerical code.

Dreams within dreams are very important because they allow you to physically see lower vibration entities like demons, ethereal spiders, jinn etc.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I experienced this too except mine was to do with a air bubble in my brain from a concussion. Gave me crazy visions of a nuclear attack. I made a thread about it called "Major warning for 2016. WW3. Gematria encoding."

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well honestly, I can not say it was a dream within a dream. I just know when I woke up in the dream (during the apocalypse) I felt as though I was awake and then I realized I wasn't when the alarm woke me up and I woke up in my bed. It all just felt so real. My alarm goes off at 4:30A.M. I haven't heard about a Vatican telescope, interesting. Do you have any dreams like this?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi
Wow, an air bubble, that sounds scary. I hope my brain MRI doesn't show anything like that, so scary! I will go and check out the thread. Which forum is it in?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cappy85

I don't think you have to worry about a air bubble in your brain but crazy indeed, I wrote my story in much more detail in the "gray area" forum. Other people have replied with similar stories too, good to read though the whole thing. Don't mind the nay sayer's in the thread, I honestly think there are some people on here with agenda's to stop people from sharing these experiences.
edit on 2-9-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Paranoia sets in reading that after scheduling the MRI! That did have to be frightening, even when you know it is a dream, but you feel as though you are really living this dream, while you are asleep. Crazy to even think about.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yeah, it was just so vivid, unlike any dream I have ever experienced. Never had a dream anything like it in my life.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A proper analysis of a dream can only be made when you make the proper presentation.

Spend less time explaining your physical condition throughout the week and focus on small details of the dream itself.

What did the being look like?

What did it sound like?

How did it communicate with you?

If you saw enough to know it was an apocalypse, what did you see?

Most important is that you be realistic about the type of information/media/entertainment you have been consuming in the last few days and see if there is any correlation. You would be amazed how much the MSM influences our subconscious patterns.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV
We watch one show on Netflix at a atime and we watch all the seasons. Right now, we are on Arrested Development. Netflix is all we have on the Apple TV so thank goodness I don't have to watch most of what is on MSM. Although, much of that is shared on Facebook.
This is what I remember.
What did the being look like?
He was extremely tall, black hair, slanted eyes, very thin, very light skinned. Looked like a human but the legs and arms and digits were very long. He looked like a stretched out human, the best way I can describe it.

What did it sound like?
He didn't say anything out loud, it was like he said it in his mind and I was able to hear it. I just knew what he said. If this wasn't a dream, I would sound ridiculous.

How did it communicate with you?
Through my mind, no words were spoken, I just knew when he was looking at me. He was relaying it to me telepathically.

If you saw enough to know it was an apocalypse, what did you see?
The sky was red, I was beside burning cars. I was in a large city that I didn't recognize. People were running around screaming and they were so dirty, soot or dirt all over them. The buildings were on fire. That is all I remember seeing.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have had some terrifying dreams, and when I finally awake I feel a great deal of relief, it is very interesting how that happens, it feels real, and it may be, in a parallel world?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Telepathic communication isn't so far fetched as you would think. It can be experienced through very very deep meditation and practice. There is a shortcut way to experience it though. Mushrooms can invoke/activate the same meditative parts of the brain that nuns use when praying. It is like a shortcut for the inexperienced. If you ever try them, have a conversation with someone. Try thinking of something to say while looking at them but don't think of anything, keep your mind blank and you may hear their thoughts if done right.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 2-9-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cappy85
My alarm goes off at 4:30A.M. Do you have any dreams like this?

does 8:60 / 86 or 1986 mean anything to you ?

Only once have i thought i had awakened normally, only to enter into another dream with the following right in-front of my face. It was a electrical jinn a.k.a air elemental.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010
I wish I awoke feeling relieved. It's crazy what our mind can come up with, especially when it is so frightening
There are some dreams that to think it was a parallel world would be amazing. I certainly hope this dream isn't a parallel world, so much death and destruction!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That is interesting. I have synchronicities every day and sometimes that is the result of me wanting something and it is given immediately to me or thinking something and then the other person mentions it. I wonder if you can unintentionally communicate telepathically? That is a scary thought!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
Wow, starts to make you wonder what is real and what isn't. I can't think of anything regarding 86, not off the top of my head at least.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I believe electricity operates outside of gravity, therefor outside of space time. Our brains are electrical therefor the ability to see parallel worlds of the future isn't far fetched. We live in the now and have free will, so it is up to us to change the future we witness. Sharing these experiences is an important first step to the process.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

1986 has significance to me. If you don't count year 0, 1986 is the actual release date of the first "back to the future" movie which predicted so many things. Videos in my thread, definitely worth watching.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cappy85
Wow, starts to make you wonder what is real and what isn't. I can't think of anything regarding 86, not off the top of my head at least.

Just noticed that 1986 is exactly 30 years ago so that takes care of the 30 minutes in the alarm time.

The 4 might mean something because 1+9+8+6 = 24
4 hours = 240 minutes

Try focusing on that alarm time and see if anymore dreams come up that give you clues.
edit on 2-9-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
1986 has significance to me. If you don't count year 0, 1986 is the actual release date of the first "back to the future" movie which predicted so many things. Videos in my thread, definitely worth watching.

lol - oooo - nice find.

There was a guy who did a lot of work on those 3 films showing that they were referenced to the gods Zeus, and 2 others.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join