It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch out Hillary...that light at the end of tunnel is the Trump Train

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
cant wait for the elections to end.... this onslaught of the same clone threads, titled slightly differently, all saying the same thing can finally end.

thats great info in OP.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

We are a country of fairness. It's not perfect but that is the intent. Most people do share my view, especially those who came here legally. There needs to be a process similar to what they went through. What Obama and Hillary are attempting is to use these people as voters due to their loyalty to the party and not the country. Notice how they never address the murder and crime associated with illegal aliens. And saying it does not happen that often is not a valid reason. If it happened to someone you cared about come back here and say it's acceptable. Please tell me when someone you care about is shot in the face it's ok these people are fine to pour through with little to no effort to stop it.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Point well made.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
The funniest part is trump fans saying polls are rigged, well not the one he wins do.

Trump train choo choo

I would prefer to see Trump win, but yes, all the polls are rigged. They are meant to be fed to cattle, have no psychological or nutritional value. Polls are simply regurgitated by the unwitting herd.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: mobiusmale

Rasmussen is known to be biased-right.

Trump has been ahead in virtually every poll Rasmussen has done to date.

/shrug

No, Clinton has been ahead in the last 4 Rasmussen polls prior to the latest poll. Previously they had Clinton ahead by 4,2,3,4 points.

edit on 1/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Those rails that train is running on were laid with the swear and tears of migrant workers...beaners and yellow men looking for freedom from repression in their homeland are now about to have their freedom taken away...ag

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Those rails that train is running on were laid with the swear and tears of migrant workers...beaners and yellow men looking for freedom from repression in their homeland are now about to have their freedom taken away...ag

Whose freedom is being taken away?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Yeah he's going to close the gap I'm sure, but it'll be close regardless.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Other polls from USA today/Suffolk still have Hillary up by 7, and leading by 5 in Pennsylvania.

I do expect as we get closer to the debate we'll see an even 50/50 or a 49/52 split for either. Once we have that first debate that's when the real polling data will start to reflect November 8th.

~Tenth

Yes, the Debates will likely be like Super Bowls I, II and III.

I wonder if there will be pre-game tail-gate parties...

Definitely! Friends who normally don't care to watch debates wouldn't miss this for the world. It's going to be crazy and unpredictable.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

My feelings exactly. I'm just laughing because when there was a ten point spread in favor of Hillary they were flawed, inaccurate out right rigged and overall didn't count. Now he creeps up while she lost a bit of her long held post convention bounce and it means everything.
I agree the only poll that counts is the one where when I walk out I have a lapel sticker that says "I voted" .
The next two months are going to be something to see.
You mentioned everything but the, I m the most qualified card. She's been playing that one too.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

A question...At the debates are they in front of a crowd? both Trump and Clinton supporters?.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Trump train? I'm waiting on the LOVE TRAIN baby. Get on board. Get on board.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

The funniest part is trump fans saying polls are rigged, well not the one he wins do.

Trump train choo choo

I would prefer to see Trump win, but yes, all the polls are rigged. They are meant to be fed to cattle, have no psychological or nutritional value. Polls are simply regurgitated by the unwitting herd.

Cheers - Dave

Or there a sample size of a certain demographic, and they usually work, well unless your team loses all the time, then i guess what you said.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't even understand why that convention would give her a bump.. but we're not dealing with Vulcans here so that's understandable.

Did she do or say anything interesting or good at all or was it just the same story repeated once again with some music and maybe some celebrities? Were Americans watching that crap going: "you know, I wasn't going to vote for Hillary but this commercial event really changed my mind, those balloons and Hillary's facial tics were especially nice.."

I don't know, I don't understand people.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Trump train choo choo

Cheers - Dave

Or there a sample size of a certain demographic, and they usually work, well unless your team loses all the time, then i guess what you said.

I am not sure if there have been an equal number of polls for Trump and Hillary as I don't follow that tripe. Whatever point you are trying to make therefore has no impact, at least not from my perspective. Some people like coke, some like Pepsi, some like root beer and then of course is the herd and kool-aid lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Polls aside and ideologies aside if Trump continues with his relentless schedule of Rally's and wins he will have earned it. As an American I have to give the guy one prop and that is he is working his ass off! Meanwhile Hillary is MIA for the most part.

Of course he has to also beat the media, the establishment, voter fraud, and lastly assassination!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
NM

edit on 9 1 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Trump is destroying her.
If she was winning, the media wouldn't be doing everything they can to discredit him.
If she was winning, his rallies wouldn't be packed out
If she was winning, her rallies wouldn't be half full
If she was winning, he wouldn't be blitzing her in the online numbers

Bring on the debates I am so excited.. I want to watch her face droop.. not from her medication, but from the moment she realizes her one and only opportunity, her one un-losable campaign was destroyed by her decades of lies and deception.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Trump is destroying her.
If she was winning, the media wouldn't be doing everything they can to discredit him.
If she was winning, his rallies wouldn't be packed out
If she was winning, her rallies wouldn't be half full
If she was winning, he wouldn't be blitzing her in the online numbers

Bring on the debates I am so excited.. I want to watch her face droop.. not from her medication, but from the moment she realizes her one and only opportunity, her one un-losable campaign was destroyed by her decades of lies and deception.

It would be hilarious if some prankster dropped a bunch of Balloons so the world could see her retard face.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

We are a country of fairness. It's not perfect but that is the intent. Most people do share my view, especially those who came here legally. There needs to be a process similar to what they went through. What Obama and Hillary are attempting is to use these people as voters due to their loyalty to the party and not the country. Notice how they never address the murder and crime associated with illegal aliens. And saying it does not happen that often is not a valid reason. If it happened to someone you cared about come back here and say it's acceptable. Please tell me when someone you care about is shot in the face it's ok these people are fine to pour through with little to no effort to stop it.

So true and it will keep getting worse and worse even before the election but especially after if Hillary is elected!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: LifeMode

So true and it will keep getting worse and worse even before the election but especially after if Hillary is elected!

They are rigging the election, we all know it, but it's a win-win for the dems. If they put Hillary in, there will be such an outcry, there is a high probability of civil war, so, martial law. If Trump gets in, again, the libtards will go crazier than they already are and probably start terrorist style attacks, again, martial law. There's a financial collapse coming, could be late Sept up to mid October, it could be in January 2017. In either case, the US is getting martial law. If Hillary gets in, the war machine keeps running, get ready for ww3. If obama stays in due to civil war or martial law, get ready for ww3 because the economy will collapse by early spring at the latest

All probable options point to Dem rule and ww3 before spring 2017.

The only way this can probably be avoided, is if Trump wins and the democrats do not riot and do stupid things. There will still be a financial collapse, but if Trump cleans house and starts destroying the bankers footholds, there is at least hope that all countries can get together, cooperate and forgive all debts.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join