It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Business Insider: 31% of Trump Supporters Support Atlantic Ocean Wall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
POLL: 31% of Trump supporters actually support building an Atlantic Ocean wall to keep Muslims out.

Donald Trump's supporters really like walls. A new Public Policy Polling survey found that 31% of the Republican nominee’s supporters would be in favor of building a wall on the Atlantic Ocean to prevent Muslims from entering the US. 17% of Trump supporters were unsure about such a proposal, and 52% opposed it. Among Hillary Clinton voters, support for an Atlantic Ocean wall was only 8%.

No folks, apparently it's not a joke. The original polling was done by the Public Policy Polling organization here: www.publicpolicypolling.com...

-It's widely known that Trump voters support building a wall on the border with Mexico to keep undocumented immigrants out of the country. We find that 31% of them also support building a wall along the Atlantic Ocean to keep Muslims from entering the country from the Middle East. 52% are opposed to that idea.

Business Insider

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

i hope you have a fire retardant suit near by.

trump'etiers do well with sarcastic criticism or non sarcastic. but funny either way. im sure no one took that poll seriously.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thank God we only have about 2 more months to suffer through threads like this.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

BOY can I agree....

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I bet they also love the movie Pacific Rim. The wall didn't work in that movie but giant battle robots did!

If Trump promises to give America giant battle robots I will vote him!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
LOL

Same people support Obama and say CNN is credible !!!!

Wanna bet the DNC/Clinton Campaign sneaked in a bunch of phone numbers to call for "guaranteed" results.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Read the title as 31 Trump supporters. As in 31 individual supporters. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
How will a wall keep out Muslims? Will it be a sky wall to keep out aircraft as well?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I would have polled yes. Not because I do want it, hell I think it's incredibly stupid, but imagine such a project. And just mess with a bunch of pollsters.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You know Trump says the wall between Mexico and the U.S. is going to be beautiful. Give it 3 years and it's going to look just like the Berlin Wall and have the same negative feelings attached to it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
How will a wall keep out Muslims? Will it be a sky wall to keep out aircraft as well?

Yes. It's the same kind of wall they use in Star Trek to keep the Klingons out.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Read the title as 31 Trump supporters. As in 31 individual supporters. Oh well.

I just realized that punctuation marks aren't included in the 'title' part of the submission form. Hmmm. Mods, that can really change the meaning of the post.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This thread will be fun as hell if it gets moved to the mud pit.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I support a full wall around the northern border to prevent Cuban cigars entering the US illegally. Oversupply diminishes the novelty.

However...I only support such a wall of it's made of ice, extremely tall and wide, and Canadians vote in favor of being known as "Wildlings."

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I support a full wall around the northern border to prevent Cuban cigars entering the US illegally. Oversupply diminishes the novelty.

However...I only support such a wall of it's made of ice, extremely tall and wide, and Canadians vote in favor of being known as "Wildlings."

Will there be ice dragons buried in the wall? If so, I'm in.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Where the H_E_L_L do people keep coming up with all of these sites I have NEVER heard of or seen before. Trust in "anything" seen on the internet is now open to skepticism. I hate to say this but I'm afraid we have to go back to MSM to validate anything we see on this devils brew.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Will the muslims pay for it?

Don't want MY tax dollars spent on it!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
And 100% of Hillary supporters support a lying, cheating, money laundering, murdering, rape-enabling, POS politician.

Which one is worse?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
And 100% of Hillary supporters support a lying, cheating, money laundering, murdering, rape-enabling, POS politician.

Which one is worse?

We should build a done too; keep those damned moon-men out too.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Where the H_E_L_L do people keep coming up with all of these sites I have NEVER heard of or seen before. Trust in "anything" seen on the internet is now open to skepticism. I hate to say this but I'm afraid we have to go back to MSM to validate anything we see on this devils brew.

You've never heard of Business Insider or PublicPolicyPolling?

You realize the internet is big, right? I'm thinking it's getting up into Galaxy-sized, like 'just as many websites and blogs as there are stars in the known Galaxy' or something like that.

As far as 'being moved to the mudpit' I've been avoiding that particular section of this site. I suppose it's inevitable, though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join