It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC New Video ‘Caught Lying Again’ Exposes Hillary ‘Dishonest’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
A brand new political commercial is on.

This one from the RNC (Republicans) showing a few confirmed, certified and proven lies coming out of Hillary Clinton's mouth.

The email scandal is the focus.

Look how confident she was when lying. Like she thought nobody would ever find out !!

Watch: RNC New Video ‘Caught Lying Again’ Exposes Hillary ‘Dishonest’

On Tuesday, the Republican National Committee released a new video titled “Caught Lying Again,” which it claims exposes “Hillary Clinton’s constant dishonesty to the American people.”

“Hillary Clinton’s pattern of dishonesty and unethical behavior knows no bounds, and there’s no doubt we will see more of the same if she’s elected president,” said RNC chairman Reince Priebus said in a press release. “The American people deserve better than Hillary Clinton’s ongoing deception, and with Election Day less than three months away, the State Department should expedite the review of these emails and release them in full so that voters can hold her accountable and make a fully informed choice in November.”

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But what about Trump?

As per every single thread saying anything against Trump where all the 'What about Hillary?' comments appear.
edit on 26-8-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2016 by cuckooold because: Fix grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Great exposure when nobody denies the Hillary high impact lies about her excellent government work.

Especially when the government proves it !!!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is emails all they have against her?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Any 'truth' (good luck getting a consensus on this...) that due to ALL the reports of smoke from the Clinton Campaign, that the Navajo Tribe has been called in to break the code??

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

But what about Trump?

As per every single thread saying anything against Trump where all the 'What about Hillary?' comments appear.

Jesus Christ bro, you warped into here with your deflector shields at max. power output. How's those inertial-dampers? I bet scotty is pissed.

Anyway, on topic, Dodgy Clinton is Dodgy and I have quite literally heard it all.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy the NY Times best seller in #2 position now "Hillary Cash"...and popular movie "Hillary's America" a great history lessen.

But you already know your Democrat history...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I just took my lead from the Trumpeters, thanks for your concern

edit on 26-8-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Run, hide, lie, deny.

The wider their eyes get, the more they shake their head no while answering, the longer their noses grow...

They're politicians.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, huh.

Like charging serial killers for running stop signs on the way to their crimes.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well when you say it like that LOL!

What were you expecting, a bloody knife with her fingerprints on it? DNA evidence smeared all over inside her white Ford Bronco?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

But what about Trump?

Jesus Christ bro, you warped into here with your deflector shields at max. power output. How's those inertial-dampers? I bet scotty is pissed.

Anyway, on topic, Dodgy Clinton is Dodgy and I have quite literally heard it all.

Geez the girly boys in the video really have a problem understanding English if they can not even understand incentives and economic zones for inter cities. Their spin would be funny if there were not for all the many brain dead sheep who will believe them and their take on what he said. The press publishing false stories that were hatched up by some paid for hit team should be held responsible for the content IMO. If true with documents then fine... If made up B.S. then as far as I am concerned it should hurt them in the only way they understand....In their pocket book !

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

But what about Trump?

There is no what about Trump because he was not working for me. She was working for me. There is no comparison. Her staff were also working for me and doing her personal stuff while on the clock for me.

edit on 26-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

But what about Trump?

There is no what about Trump because he was not working for me. She was working for me. There is no comparison. Her staff were also working for me and doing her personal stuff while on the clock for me.

What?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
She is absolutely terrible, a disgusting corrupt liar. Anyone who supports her, has put their party over the interests of this country.

But trump says mean things

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

During some of the Olympic events, it was amazing how easily the athletes performed their routines. They had practiced for so many years, that swimming, pole vaulting, etc., had become part of them. It was First Nature stuff.

The reason Hillary Clinton is able to look right into the camera and flat out lie, while smiling, is because she's been doing it so long and frequently, that it's First Nature to her. It's a pitiful dysfunction to have, but it works with voters who are too apathetic to even consider doubting what she says.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Where theres smoke, Theres hillary......

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
I hope you are not going to go full throttle with this. I can see it now
"What about Bush ?"

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

We had snipers in Bosnia, but unfortunately we missed.

Sorry guys

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Lying under oath would one reason...another is covering it up..like with a cloth...(lie on top of another lie) and us there's just 2 about the emails. Another surrounding the EMAILS is how she knew it wasn't about a video in Benghazi, but told the American people one thing and her daughter the very same night the actual truth.

Kind of like Tom Brady...
It's not about the deflated football anymore, it's about covering it up.

But you and other I'm sure don't care about the facts when it comes to Hillary right?

This election cycle I may sit out in protest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join