It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never heard of these guys....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well, I apparently need to post 20 or so times before i can actually U2U... So why not just ask your questions and we will see if they can be answered...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordNick9
Has anyone heard of the Acheronian Resistance? I heard a few guys joking about it when i was on the bus on transit to Salt Lake City. I really didn't hear anything, but if anyone else knows anything, please let me know.

I have recently been initiated into the group, at a very low level, so I'll admit I know almost nothing. I can offer some basic facts that I feel I can proclaim with a reasonable amount of certainly.

The Group is not Satanic, or at least not overtly. In fact, at the lower levels at least, it is radical christain. The spoken goal of the Society is "To combat the Beast in the battle of Armegeddon.". What the specific goals of the higher level members are, are not quite clear as direct contact with them and the lodges are limited.

A person whose alias is Acheron leads the group with absolute authority, but orders from him are usually passed through many subsideraries. The upper levels are mysterious, and contact with them is usually one way.

Ranks are given to each member and act much like the degrees in masonry, only when one has reached a certain degree may he enter into the Court of Shadows(a pool for upper level membership).

The only goal of the AR is not combating the Illuminati, this is a myth. Though we do believe the the Illuminati exsist and must be fought; there are other agendas. Truth be told, the group was orginized(as far as I can tell) to combat orginizations such as the Illuminati. Man Power vs. The Power of Money, I do believe.

As for the dark names and symbolism; they can be explained in a simple quote from Celeron(Leader of the Shadow Court, other leadership positions of his are unknown, but certainly exsistent.). "We choose to veil ourselves in darkness as the only means to combat a false light."

I hope this answers some questions. For more information or if you would like to be recruited into god's army contact my lodge leader at: [email protected]

-MasterOfShadows

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
As far as I can tell, lordnick9 and Emporer Napoleon are the same person; Masterofshadows is his lapdog. "Acheron" is Latin for "Darkened"--or something similar, which is an infantile way to pretend to fight against the Illuminati, which means "Enlightened." This alleged Acheron is probably some prepubescent, power-starved, sexually repressed male looking for attention.
Secondly, how can you get the Order of the Evil Eye from Acheronian Resistance? Seriously. I mean, if anything, the "Evil Eye" is obviously a reference to the All-Seeing Eye on the back of the dollar bill--a proven symbol for the Illuminati. Thus, we can all see that the death metal band "Acheron" is really a collection of ultra-powerful politicians using their totally awesome music to influence the minds of young, forlorn, hormonally crazed teenagers who think they're rebelling by listening to rock music. Quod Erat Demonstatum.

P.S. Bruce Lee is the coolest!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I cannot speak for lordnick9 or Emporer Napoleon as my only experience with them is posts within this topic. I can, however, say with certainty that I am most definantly not his lapdog.

Frankly, I am insulted for being treated like a child. My experiance with the AR has been short thus far, but in my mind it may be the most important orginazation on earth at this time. Our fight is not pretend. Our cause is not infantile. We provide a ressistance to the orginazations which may in the future govern without consent of the people. We provide a way to defeat an enemy that seems to pull all of the strings.

A quick search on my latin dictionary shows that you are right when it comes to the name; "Acheron". I am not suprised. Celeron has stated quite clearly the reasons for the dark symbolism.

Now the Acheron may be a prepubescent, power-starved, sexually repressed male looking for attention, I do not know; I have never met the guy. I do know one thing though: His orginization is an important one.

I realize that you are obsessed with your own ego, but next time you can't resist but to open your mouth, please refrain from name calling. If you have something intelligent to say; say it. Otherwise do not insult me and the orginization that will one day be saving your ass.

-Master of Shadows

P.S. Bruce Lee really is the coolest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join