It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New 911 False Flag is Coming to London [New Video 2016]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am on to something big.
Most of you know how the number 911 was displayed in the media before 11-9-2001. Predictive programming.
Well I have been researching a potential false flag for years and I discovered a number that has to do with a future false flag in london.
Everyone needs to watch this.

Your feedback is very much welcome. [snipped]

Please share this video, and much thanks to the mods for their support.

edit on CDT01368k3681C2016 by Nebulous1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on CDT01388k3881C2016 by Nebulous1982 because: Correction

edit on CDT01468k4681C2016 by Nebulous1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 23 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: link removed....

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nebulous1982

Your google link is broken FYI

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I fixed it. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think you are off with some of your symbolism. Also, it's important to check who producers or is behind the productions you use. Not everything is by the same people. Disney is a sure bet however, as everything they produce has symbology, and the 'Mickey Mouse Club' is basically a repository for future beta-stars & starlets who sign their name in blood.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think your right, The reason the UK hasn't had a false flag for a while is because they wanted the people to vote to stay in the EU, Now that they've voted out there will be one because " Britain would be safer in the EU" Or as a warmup for whatever war is planned for hillarys presidency, Im guessing it will be turkey this time.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think someone has too much time on their hands. Some of that was a bit of a stretch. I'm sure we could find another set of numbers in other movies. We'll just have to wait and see if there's a connection to 38 to prove it. So I guess we can surmise...

- The year 2038
- The date of March 8th (3/8) of any year
- A building subject to attack on 38th street
- 38 terrorists involved in an attack
- A terrorist attack on an airline flight 38
- The 38th floor of a building is attacked
- A suicide bomber wearing a number 38 athletic jersey

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

No shortage of mockers and detractors. But the same thing would have happened if someone pointed what 911 meant before the false flag happened. Far fetched, it's a stretch etc etc.. I have been looking at media references like london has fallen and spooks 9 where london gets attacked, for many years. The number 38 pops up in almost every one of them. How is that a stretch?
Call of duty clip. London has fallen trailer and the movie. Spooks 9.
In all of those 3 media sources, the bombs go off at the 38th second.
Let alone the many many visual 38's in the media.
This is beyond coincidence.

edit on CDT03108k1083C2016 by Nebulous1982 because: My mind is a mush

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

OK, so what's your hypothesis? What is the significance of 38? It's so ambiguous that you could connect anything to 38 if you'd try hard enough. If a terrorist kills a bunch on his 38th birthday, will that count as an "I told ya so!"?

Not trying to be a jerk. I'm all for the idea that this predictive programming thing MIGHT exist. But just because there are a dozen or so examples of a number out of millions of movies/games, that means it's programming?

Numbers are everywhere, and for many reasons. I'm sure I can find any given number repeated many times over if I watch enough room/tv/video games.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Everyone needs to watch this.

Why?

It seems the video is ...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe it is backward and is supposed to warn us about something going down on 8/30?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Another part of this

neilkeenan.com...

?????????????????

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Are we talking UK date format, or American? Both are used in the OP.

38 is either 3rd August (UK), or March 8th (US). Quite a variation if we are looking at predictions.

I bet this prediction just goes the way of other YouTube predictions. The bin.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

As soon as you see a drill for a specific terrorist attack get ready...

Also that is one of the most interesting conspiracy videos i have seen lately whether its right or wrong.
edit on 23-8-2016 by WanderingNomadd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

OK, so what's your hypothesis? What is the significance of 38?

I think the OP has just said as much as he/she can. Shreds of different clips showing explosions going off at the 38 seconds. Contrived it may or not be, much of these TV and Movie things tend to be formatted, but then the OP asks what do others think, and all I hear/see is a bit of silly, that's not what the OP is asking.
Look for Nebulous1982 and the playlist on youtube, plenty there to debate about, some of it maybe out of time.

edit on 23-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Yes, it will be an economic false flag too. London is a major financial centre. Have a look at this too.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Yes, august 30th is one of the suspected dates. 38 would apply for the date format of the UK and the US.
Interestingly, that date is brought up by some Christian on youtube who says that the antichrist will emerge at that date. And I have found some interesting links between big ben destruction and references to the antichrist.
In I pet Goat 2, there is a flag flying into the big ben, and to the right, the two burning towers on 911.
Then right after, the scene with the Jesus-like figure who does symbolize the antichrist.
Sketchy for now.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Cool, so if 9/11 was predicted by Back to the Future, we only have to wait at least 16 years after the first occurrence of 38; or maybe longer, or maybe not.

Everyone just keep your sphincters tight every March 8th and August 3rd for the rest of your lives.
edit on 8/23/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

perhaps it will be 30 + 8 for 30th of the 8th. spoooookkkkyyy could be in a week

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It's not contrived. Almost all video sources are here. The relevant ones are the synchronizations, the last links:

British Airways - London Olympics www.youtube.com...

Zombie Apocalypse (2012) Trailer www.youtube.com...

KNOWING Trailer www.youtube.com...

28 Weeks Later Trailer Hd www.youtube.com...

London has fallen trailer www.youtube.com...

Spooks code 9 Trailer www.youtube.com...

Call of duty www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
a reply to: eNumbra

perhaps it will be 30 + 8 for 30th of the 8th. spoooookkkkyyy could be in a week

Good lord, I hadn't even considered that

What if its 3 x 8 = 24 = 2 / 4 = February 4th = 4 / 2 = April 2nd

top topics

<<   2 >>

join