It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton E-mail... reference to Moloch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Why are you giving psychopaths the benefit of the doubt? You're leaning in one direction here even though Hillary Clinton could only be described as a psychopath working for other more powerful psychopaths. There's MK-Ultra and SRA victims out there telling this very same story and now she outright mentions Moloch.. giving that there's evidence pointing in one direction here isn't that the direction we should be focusing on and researching.

I think giving her the benefit of the doubt at all is being biased towards the establishment, just because this is the default narrative. The default narrative is almost always a lie in human societies. She's one of our default leaders. You're gonna trust her because she looks proper? Are you impressed by criminals as long as they wear suits and ties?

I don't want to come off like a jerk here, I see your point, they could be making in jokes like this.. But do you really not think these people should be investigated? They are guilty, they do all their evil out in the open.. The evidence is there how long will it take for the people to soak it in and realise that they've been played for this long?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I've no idea how you generated so much from the few words I wrote.

Of course I think all leaders should be open to investigation whenever there's evidence that demands it. I'd put Moloch references way, way down the list of priorities though. GWB was associated with the Moloch thing too. What was worse? The rigged evidence to invade Iraq or associations with Moloch? One of them led to 1000s of deaths and ongoing global instability while the other involved plenty of rich folk getting drunk at private parties in the shadows of the owl god.

I don't trust any of our leaders and the history books show why not. Right or Left...they're all corrupted by the time they get to the top.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

yes i would agree, but it is the Joke that is getting me, and the fact it is used as if you know what I'm talking about HC..
there is no doubt in my mind that these type of people the lowest of the low, its ironic that they are at the top, recent reports on George Soros and his nefarious meddling in foreign affairs has furthered my belief of the "evilness" of these people, a recent article i read about GS's involvement in WW2 and the fact that to this day he doesn't feel a shred of guilt or remorse, for the things he done, shows exactly the mindset of these types of people, the rich and the powerful are this planets axis of evil and they are yet but only the 1%, Hopefully one day we will turn the tide..
the article on Soros...
observer.com...
edit on 24-8-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Yes, but don't you think acknowledging this almost demonic aspect of this group is careless? Everyone knows this is "the height of craziness" but apparently it is happening. It's like the Nazis all over.. these people are worshipping long forgotten gods. Yes, crazy and peculiar and all that.. but let's look at this and investigate this, don't you think it opens a whole nother can of questions?

Like, why are you guys worshipping dark gods and being all up in our face with it? I mean.. really? Is this the Twilight Zone?

I feel like that's the question a normal average guy from some other more normal world would ask if he was transported here.. Why are we spellbound like this? Cause that is literally what we are.. and these guys are "magicians", if you will. And if you know anything about Machiavellian control and secret societies this means there are string pullers in the dark and these people in office are their pets.

Can we all over the World have a public discussion about this fact? Isn't it about time?

And since I'm editing anyway. Apparently I don't get all my thread reply messages. Is this a normal problem? It wouldn't be the first time.
edit on 24-8-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Typo..

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
I feel like that's the question a normal average guy from some other more normal world would ask if he was transported here.

What would this be, exactly?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm not sure what you mean exactly.

The preceding sentence? Maybe?

"Like, why are you guys worshipping dark gods and being all up in our face with it?"

Let's be real here. It's like gaslighting. What kind of psychopathic mind games are these guys playing here?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't see this as a joke at all!

Really the only joke is both the dumbtards running for the most important job this country has to offer. Killary is already on my radar of being crooked and evil, her husband Bill too. To make a joke of moloch in an email? I aint buying no more bs... completely full of it already!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The implication is that the "normal guy" would believe in gods and demons and therefore normal only in that POV.

My wife hates it when I sing "Satan, satan, let's all hail satan" to the tune of jingle bells during the holidays. It means nothing to me so from my POV mentioning Moloch is just as meaningless. To me "normal guy" would say, "meh".
edit on 24-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

That is just lazy thinking.

Yes, that's right. When you suddenly uncover a cabal of occultists worshipping ancient gods in control of almost all of our institutions of power you go "Meh..." Is that sarcasm or did you really just say that?

I think you just lifted the bar for apathy worldwide with that one.

It doesn't matter how secular YOU ARE, they are obviously not as secular as you. The important thing is they believe it and they would consider you one of the "vulgar" for not knowing the secrets that they do. And it doesn't even matter if none of that is real, it's still highly suspect. And must I remind you, these people and their legacy for the World has been one of continuous destruction and extreme corruption.

Never mind that being in the position that they are in they may in fact know things that you do not know. Great secrets have always been found themselves under lock and key.
edit on 24-8-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Meh...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thank you for acting like a normal sane person would act..

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yes, I really did mean meh because they are no bigger threat than a fire and brimstone preacher praying for the destruction of places like Vegas. At least their rituals are just as empty.

I already know they are corrupt, this, even if it wasn't a joke, adds nothing, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Only to the uninitiated..

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: glend

yes i would agree, but it is the Joke that is getting me, and the fact it is used as if you know what I'm talking about HC..
there is no doubt in my mind that these type of people the lowest of the low, its ironic that they are at the top, recent reports on George Soros and his nefarious meddling in foreign affairs has furthered my belief of the "evilness" of these people, a recent article i read about GS's involvement in WW2 and the fact that to this day he doesn't feel a shred of guilt or remorse, for the things he done, shows exactly the mindset of these types of people, the rich and the powerful are this planets axis of evil and they are yet but only the 1%, Hopefully one day we will turn the tide..
the article on Soros...
observer.com...

I 100% agree with your comment but was looking at it from different angle. I believe these people are satanic but the dialog only tells us they know something of Molock, doesn't prove that they are satanic.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Not in this case but, yeah, them too.

Still doesn't change the fact that normal to you is someone who believes what you do. It's a no true scotsman fallacy.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

No, it's not a true Scotsman fallacy. At all..

It's not someone who believes what I do, it's someone that acknowledges disaster when it strikes.. as any sane normal human would. We're not talking about people that believe exactly what I do, we're talking about people that aren't social engineered to be endlessly apathetic, people that are mature enough to acknowledge unpleasant realities and facts.

I mean, this whole discussion with me and you is about you thinking that an occult elite ruling us is unremarkable and somehow "meh".. This stuff is basically out of a fictional story.. yes, very "meh", very unremarkable.. Not at all Lovecraftian or weird.

So very practical to go: "oh well, interesting.." and then act like nothing is wrong when we just uncovered the most stereotypical of gigantic conspiracies imaginable... Yes, very "meh" indeed. Let's not ask questions.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot
believe it exists."

Is that about it?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Is that about it?

No, it's about these people being all that with or without the occult rituals.

Belief in the occult means nothing to me because the occult is not what everyone makes it out to be, especially religious people.

So, it doesn't make them any worse then what they already were.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You're acting like this occult characteristic couldn't be useful in explaining their actions or motivations. That's lazy thinking..

I know a little bit about the subject of occultism, you don't seem to know anything. When you look back at the Nazis and their occult beliefs and the beliefs of the time it paints a picture. From Blavatsky and root races to Aryan supermen, The Coming Race, Vril-ya, underground cities and bases, expeditions in the East.

You have no idea what these people believe, they could have motivations that would be totally alien to you and you're going "big deal, I don't believe that sh*t". It does matter a great deal, in fact it would probably explain why they do the things they do.

I can't believe I'm having this discussion.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

i like these discussions, i learn things

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You're acting like this occult characteristic couldn't be useful in explaining their actions or motivations. That's lazy thinking..

I don't need their actions and motivations explained. You go ahead and mentally masturbarte all you want.

I know a little bit about the subject of occultism, you don't seem to know anything. When you look back at the Nazis and their occult beliefs and the beliefs of the time it paints a picture. From Blavatsky and root races to Aryan supermen, The Coming Race, Vril-ya, underground cities and bases, expeditions in the East.

I actually know a lot. Most of it is BS.

You have no idea what these people believe, they could have motivations that would be totally alien to you and you're going "big deal, I don't believe that sh*t". It does matter a great deal, in fact it would probably explain why they do the things they do.

This is just a repeat of the first part.

I can't believe I'm having this discussion.

Guess you just couldn't let someone have a differing opinion.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think it's just in jest. These "Elites" consume media the same way we do. They have facebook and instagram and all that.

I saw George W's wife, Laura, speak once and she said something along the lines of them all joking about George Senior being a reptilian. It was a really funny speech. They know what's being said about them. LOL
edit on 24-8-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join