It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton E-mail... reference to Moloch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: 4003fireglo

No, but I like Vai. He played with David Lee Roth went he went solo.

Yes! I saw him twice with Dave on two different tours. Never saw him with FZ, though. He was in a movie called Crossroads, where he cut some heads against Ry Cooder (in guise of the Karate Kid) and also against himself. It was almost as absurd as this email we're talking about. Moloch. Bah! I can't stand the Canaanite pantheon. Such boring, one dimensional gods. They're like secondary characters from a bad SG1 episode, or NPCs from TES.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I tend to agree with the 'accountability' side of secret orgs. There are no minutes and memos to be looked at and no way of knowing where or when the back-room deals are being done. Who knows if significant, history-bruising decisions have been agreed at places like these and then made 'official' later on? Who knows how many major leg-ups and career boosts have been given, or restricted, at these events?

It's impossible to know.

I still think she's taking a poke at conspiracy theorists and young rappers with the moloch reference.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

yea i know i think everyone knows his x rating, but there's one song that fits what i was thinking.

edit on 22-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: DAVID64

yea i know i think everyone knows his x rating, but there's one song that fits what i was thinking.

Yeah, he can be a good song writer when he wants to be. He kinda porked himself releasing the x rated album.

Regardless, let me tell you he's a grouchy, unpleasant individual in general.

And his wigs are starting to look as old as he is...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Billy Klingington doesn't like to be asked about the "grove"

Then tries to play it off...

If this is true Hillary seems more eager to discuss.

One thing that is odd, I thought Bohemian Grove was an all boys club.

edit on 22-8-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Love to see the full email for context.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The whole Bohemian grove thing, the props, the script of it is a ruse. Like Caribbean Pirates at Disneyland but for the rich and powerful. Its a play... on you.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: DAVID64

An "in" joke that I've shared with several guitar players is "Are you going to the crossroads?"
Do you think I traded my soul to play guitar?

Have you actually gone to the Crossroads? Are you a Steve Vai or a Ry Cooder?

OR Ralph Macchio

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I completely disagree with you. It's really a scary thought knowing they get together in secret doing ancient rituals from cultures that were deep rooted in human sacrifice.
It's a scary thought to wonder just how much shady corruption and nefarious agendas are discussed there. All the proof I need if the current state of the world which appears to be one big game to a select few.
All the connections and affiliations between groups like the Grove, Bilderberg, cfr and others like them.
In a land where 6.5 trillion dollars can go missing and wars are being waged for profit them some really evil people are pulling the strings.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Yeah it's valid
You don't just randomly state the name moloch in an email
It's not exactly a common name you use unless you know something about it

That's what I thought.

I write in a dark and engaging style, but I would never invoke that name without GOOD reason *pun intended

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

yes in the 1st link it went on to say they are making exceptions for HC or some nonsense like that... obviously just making stuff up to fit their story, if BG is such a secretive place, why would we even know that they are trying to get HC in, because she will be the next POTUS, of course i know nothing about BG but i do know that the Masons is all male but in scotland you can got to the female branch "if you like" where they are taught along the same lines, its called "the eastern star". So quite possibly HC could well be in her own little secret society sacrificing all the chickens to this Moloch dude.....

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

It's a joke come on in sure even Hillary has a sense of humor. Any way no way the devil would make a deal with a Clinton. I mean look at her latest maneuver she said yes when she was sec of state she agreed not to have contact with the Clinton foundation but her staff didnt. Remember people they are both lawyers and as such always know how to get out of a situation using loop holes. The Devil wouldn't stand a chance.

By the way ever heard thr term pulling a clinton??

www.urbandictionary.com...
edit on 8/23/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
To comment on the point of Moloch being suspiciously obscure to be referencing, while I admit that Moloch/MLK is a more obscure deity, I would like to point out that its obscurity has been compromised in the recent past as its likeness is used as a primary villain in the FOX TV show Sleepy Hollow.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Burnitalldown because: Missing word

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
That chicken's going to fight that
oversize shapeshifting owl.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hillary reminds me of alien culture that we saw in the Men In Black movies. They inhabited human bodies, but they had weird quirks.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity

I completely disagree with you. It's really a scary thought knowing they get together in secret doing ancient rituals from cultures that were deep rooted in human sacrifice.
It's a scary thought to wonder just how much shady corruption and nefarious agendas are discussed there. All the proof I need if the current state of the world which appears to be one big game to a select few.
All the connections and affiliations between groups like the Grove, Bilderberg, cfr and others like them.
In a land where 6.5 trillion dollars can go missing and wars are being waged for profit them some really evil people are pulling the strings.

You summed it up all by yourself. "6.5 trillion dollars", these elite are really just greedy, selfish, vain brats. Their gods are money, power and control.

Whatever religion they claim is pure fantasy.

Edit: They don't mind you believing it though if it keeps you afraid of them and their mysterious 'spiritual power' (part of the ruse).
edit on 23-8-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

your wish is my command.....https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

HONDURAS: MAYBE, MAYBE

From: Cheryl Mills To: Hillary Clinton Date: 2009-08-28 13:30 Subject: HONDURAS: MAYBE, MAYBE

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05764911 Date: 07/31/2015 RELEASE IN PART B6 From: Mills, Cheryl D Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 8:30PM To: Subject: Fw: Honduras: Maybe, maybe Fyi From: Kelly, Craig A To: Mills, Cheryl D; Abedin, Huma; Sullivan, Jacob 3 Cc: Smith, Daniel B; Macmanus, Joseph E Sent: Sat Aug 29 16:53:56 2009 Subject: Fw: Honduras: Maybe, maybe Attached is from Lew Amselem, our rep to OAS. He gives a readout of his conversation today with Arias Accord negotiator Jon Biehl. Some nice comments about S from Biehi and Arias. I will forward another note from Hugo Llorens with similar message. Best, ck From: Amselem, W Lewis To: Task Force Honduras; Otero, Maria Sent: Sat Aug 29 13:54:22 2009 Subject: Honduras: Maybe, maybe From: amseleM To: Amselem, W Lewis Sent: Sat Aug 29 13:51:00 2009 Subject: Biehi called a little after 1:30 pm to say the meeting with the de facto envoys had been abruptly cancelled -- but for perhaps a positive reason. Micheletti has asked about half the team to return to Tegucigalpa (Corrales stayed, as "he seeks to confirm that he will not lose his visa"). In the phone call he got from the de facto envoys as they headed for the airport, Biehl said he detected a positive attitude. The envoys seemed confident they would get M to sign the SJ Accord. The envoys prmoised to call Biehi late this afternoon with the news from Honduras. If, if, if, if, the news is positive, Biehl and OAS Political Director Victor Rico will leave for Tegucigalpa tomorrow morning to meet Micheletti, make sure this is not another time-wasting tactic, and get something in writing from him that he agrees to the Accord and will sign it. Just before speaking to me, Biehl had spoken with Arias who expressed cautious optimisim that we might have a break-through. Arias told Biehl to tell us, that if that happens the United States gets the credit. Arias said the US has played the game exactly right, with the appropriate mix of carrots, sticks, toughness, unified message, even-handedness and, above all, good timing. Arias said the Europeans have been calling him over the past two days, and have fallen into line with the US; the Swedes, as head of the EU, and have told him that they will take their cue from the US and will support US actions. Arias, Biehi said, was extremely complimentary of the "great political instincts shown by Secretary Clinton." -1-4n UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05764911 Date: 07/31/2015 With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . Tri

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'm not afraid of their obsession with the occult and psychologicallyit fits right in with their extreme narcissism. They are almost delusional and coupled with their real power to influence everything we have real reason why the world is so messed up.
If there is also any truth to the many accusations of things like the Franklin report and the boys town scandal it shows how these compartmentialized groups care not about who they exploit.
I personally believe from the evidence I've seen that what our elites do behind closed doors is rooted I'm pure evil.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

I personally believe from the evidence I've seen that what our elites do behind closed doors is rooted I'm pure evil.

You mean "in" pure evil, lol. I agree. Greed, selfishness, pride (better than) are ... 'evil' if thats the word you choose.

Greed renamed itself thrift sometime ago, the world has been off the rails ever since. Its 'okay' now, to compete for money things and status or power.

Some people are control freaks, they claw their way to the top to run everyone and everything. Some people hoard way more money than they can ever use and compete with others (vanity and pride) to who has the most.

These traits are hardly mysterious, although the people addicted to money, things and self hide their selfishness and greed, they can hardly be called spiritual either, they aren't hidden dragons, demons or reptiles from some other planet. They are just dysfunctional people way off their humanity.

The real evil is what humans do to other human beings.
edit on 23-8-2016 by intrptr because: edit:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Thanks Davg80, it does seem the way the letter is worded that the sacrifice was meant to be taken as a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join