It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water treatment, will it be needed in Baton rouge, Louisiana?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It may be wise to treat the water for mosquito somehow in the Baton rouge, Louisiana region during clean up.

To help prevent over larvae, and spread...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

That's a major priority and I hope people are being proactive about it.

Edited to Add: I'm sure they learned a lot having to deal with the aftermath of Katrina so I hope things go a bit better for them this time. Good grief!!
edit on 19-8-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Three words: Yes.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Treating the water for mosquito larvae would be a good thing but there are many other things to try to filter like run off from chemical plants like vinyl chloride or benzene, from military bases like chemical and biological weapons storage even stuff like silvex 2,4,5-tp, or heavy metals like lead.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Edited to Add: I'm sure they learned a lot having to deal with the aftermath of Katrina so I hope things go a bit better for them this time. Good grief!!

It looks to me like they didn't learn a thing from Katrina or else they would have learned not to rebuild under sea level.

And the won't learn a thing from this ether; they will rebuild under sea level and be shocked the next time it fluds.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: irgust
Agreed irgust
1 felt those chemical leaks and spills would be pre-assessed in primary cleanups.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Everybody start growing mosquito repellent plants such as lavender or mint. What is good for them is bad for us. What is good for us is bad for them.

www.rodalesorganiclife.com...
bestplants.com...

top topics

join