It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My introduction: How I see it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I have never trusted authority no matter which side it came from. I believe my enemy (regardless of race, religion or political affiliation) is who ever is pointing their gun at me. I do not trust any politician and I'm not a big fan of Trumps, I voted for Bernie in the primaries but I will never vote for Hillary. I'm sure this fact may not endear me to some of you but your support for Hillary does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling towards you either, however, I know that you are not my enemy, we are all Americans who will suffer, if whomever is in charge, fails in their duty to protect the citizens of the United States. I am anti-Illegal immigration, but I cannot blame people who enter here illegally, when the NWO globalist in our government are inviting them to the United States. I believe ( and recently received validation in my beliefs, thank you Wikileaks) that the NWO, George Soros, Zuckerberg, Koch brother types, goal is to use mass migrations to destroy Western values and culture, eviscerate the middle class and our energy resources, and rebuild us into a government dependent dystopia of equal poverty and misery for all, for the sake of equality as dictated by those special few who will not be affected by the social engineering they wish to enforce on us. There is hope in that people are starting to wake up to the Democrat/Republican dog and pony show and the realization that there are two sides in our political system but they are on the same counterfeit coin. Whether you like Trump or not, you got to admit he has brought the underhandedness of both parties out into the light of day and really has put a damper on the global elites plans. Like I said I don't trust much but I'm starting to trust that no matter who wins the next presidential election neither party will ever be the same again, and people will not be so accepting to a one world government.
edit on 19-8-2016 by Dark30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

You make good points and ones i agree with.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark30

Welcome aboard

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You are seeing clearly, thats refreshing.

Welcome, come on in, heres a seat...

enjoy the show.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Welcome. Paragraphs needed. Paragraphs every post or 75% of our members won't bother to read them.

Also this the Introduction only thread to tell us something about yourself, likes, interests, dislikes etc.

Check out rules and how to create threads, post replies, upload links, photos, videos etc in Board and Freshman forums...

Welcome to ATS!

MS

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you for your kind response and advice. As stated in my post I have a bit of a problem with authority figures to include following rules to the letter. I tend to take a more nuance approach. Brsides, I find a persons perspective or opinions on such thing as politics, religion, and the regular acts of daily living, far more revealing about themselves than anything they would actually consciously write about themselves. Besides, since most people use a nom deplumes as a screen name I do not put much stock in their biographies.

Which brings me to the point about the use of, or rather the lack of use of, paragraphs as related to this subject. Although I may be over looked by 75% of the readers, biographically speaking, I find multi paragraphs on the subject of ones self...well, a bit narcissistic .

But I promise to be more complaint with my future post.

Thanks, I sincerely appreciate you in-put.

edit on 19-8-2016 by Dark30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Welcome! If writing about yourself without formatting isn't narcissistic, but sectioning what you write about yourself into paragraphs is; then by all means, be narcissistic!

I won't judge you for it.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It was meant in the kindest way as we all look forward to your participation. Many newcomers just jump in like other sites, and we are not like other sites.

We have an owner, Terms and Conditions we all agreed to, rules about when and where you can and cant post, topics not allowed, and source-sites that are known and proven hoax sites. There are ways to post, reply, start threads, upload links, videos and pictures. You can get banned, bounced, redirected just as fast and easily as you can reply...and that...none of us would want to see happen.

All the above can be found easily in the right forums. You seem to be one with an interesting view of things...otherwise I would not have spent this time going over this! Sometimes I do...as once someone did for me...

You are welcome here! One single part adds to the whole...and the "whole" becomes that much greater for it! MS

edit on 19-8-2016 by mysterioustranger because: splchk

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Welcome to the abovetopsecret.

edit on 16-9-2016 by Trichakra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join