It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Light" Weapon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
My reason for scepticism...

Hurtubise said “somebody from MIT” shipped him an eight-inch by eight-inch piece of panelling from the latest Comanche helicopter, which was built using radar-resistant stealth technology.

That is just BS. There is no way that he would be allowed (without US military supervision/permision) to test this device on RAM or RAP.

Further more, this MIT guy would have been arrested for giving him this, and even if he were to give him this RAM, he most certainly would not just put it in the mail.

This brings doubts up in my eyes.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wasnt there supposed to be a Public demonstation of the Angel Light by now? If I remember correctly it was supposed to be on February 17th?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
bet this things gets shipped to area 51 and fitted on our ufos that we have
anti-ufo ufo
hmmm ufo vs ufo now........ we have a defence now w00t

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by kozmo
Could you elaborate on that? I found it strange that this inventor had "dreams" about this invention and after the third or so dream he decided to build it... and it worked (supposedly). Did he receive this idea from the Zetans?

Who are the "Zetans" and what have they been doing to our automobiles and aircraft. I mean, I am aware of the multitude of reports that cite the failure of automobiles during close encounters, but I always chalked that up to their "propulsion" systems, not any specific weapons.

First off, check out the Zetan-Alien Menace link and the Abduction Prevention link at the bottom of my posts. See also Colonialism, The Third Theory For The Origin Of Humankind.

As is referenced from various source on those pages: many if not most ufologists, alien abduction researchers, and governmental insiders (like Sgt. Clifford Stone and Bob Lazar), espouse that the aliens that are behind all the millions of abductions worldwide come from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System; hence the term “Zetan.”

IMHO, contrary to the Freudian paradigm, all dreams are channeled from Spirit. Did Troy Hurtubise get his reoccurring dream inspiration for the Angel Light from a discarnate group of Zetans? I doubt it. Why? Because as a general rule: Zetans, be they incarnate or discarnate, do not wish to share their technology with anyone unless it serves them and their empire.

As a spiritual medium, I have dealt with discarnate Zetans many times; as a ufologist and alien abduction researcher, I have dealt with incarnate Zetans in having eluded capture not once but twice.

I have come to know their tactics.

A common scenario prior to an abduction attempt is to have one's car engine and electrical system in general, fail. This, along with their optically invisible stealth technology and paralysis beam weapons, is why it is so hard to film these aliens in the act of kidnapping people

Zetan technology can also disrupt navigational equipment and computers onboard conventional aircraft -- as well as to their modes of propulsion. They have advanced electromagnetic pulse (EMP) technology and can knock out computers, electrical systems, missiles, and electronically controlled engines at a great distance. (Hydraulic devices/engines are immune to EMP weapons.) Zetans have their own (albeit more advanced) version of the Angel Light at their disposal and have been using it for many years. This being representative of only one of a handful of advanced beam weapon technologies.

My guess is that Troy Hurtubise was helped along by a group of Terran scientists who transitioned, not by a Zetan Group Entity.

By the way, this kind of thing happens often. The discarnate realms consist essentially of a large collection of special interest groups. They often seek out people in the flesh with which their ideas and innovations can be physically manifested; be it within the genre of music, art, poetry, fiction, and also scientific inventions. Musicians, writers, directors, producers, and yes -- occasionally scientists -- get guidance and inspiration from Spirit.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Paul_Richard]

uh, dude? wtf?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
have there been any updates/debunking on this angel light/god light weapon?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
uhm question in that picture showing the angel light in the far right is......that what i think it is???????

the Project Grizzly bear proof suit?

that things owns i wanna play with teddys

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Lamagraa]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Video of Hurtubise's test on his blast proof material. Click link and then select the video for "Fire Jeep."

www.exn.ca.../15/2004

Now that was a really great video, and maybe a way to finally turn the tide against the IED's the insurgents are using in the ME.

Let's hope the military hurries this into production.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
this phenominon sounds a lot like the sights on the guns in the movie Eraser

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is funny. This guys previous inventions are defiantly not anything spectacular in my opinion. The armor pads for the vehicle is a joke. Those 300 dollar bags are very small in order to be effective the entire compartment would have to be entirely surrounded with them i didnt think this armor is anything revolutionary at all. The military already has access to stuff like this but its a cost issue. Even steel belted rubber tire tread when applied in multi inches of thickness can stop high powered rifle rounds. And the blast of dynamite is not impressive because it had no shrapnel to retain the energy of the blast. I have witnessed a stick of dynamite being exploded with a small log of oak wood on top of it. It blew the stick of wood about 200 feet in the air but did very little damage to it. It takes a very large blast to do allot of damage without the help of shrapnel or something to contain the blast. The bear suit cracked me up , lol this guy is hilarious looks like something for a comedy show. On the video the military guy didnt really seem all that impressed to me. Rather the inventor was way more impressed with himself!! "I'M KING OF THE MOUNTAIN "
I have no doubt that there are many people on this very message board that are capable of making a more effective / cheaper armor than what was displayed in the video Kevlar , Steel , Aluminum High strength adhesive... Defiantly nothing new there. I have seen thick layers of steel belted rubber tire tread stop high powered rounds just as in that video!! Does that mean I'm going to believe they invented a superman vision machine in their garage without proof? I think not!!! I don't really see how anyone else does but I guess im a bit narrow minded.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
IT has the workings of crackpot science: government connections, covert research, big name school professor, and most importantly no working device.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
www.royalsoc.ac.uk...

Seems like more then one group has figured out the secret to it.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Major X
www.royalsoc.ac.uk...

Seems like more then one group has figured out the secret to it.

very interesting!!

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
super high bandwidth ?
50 - 2000Mhz...

How can one make a transmitter of this sort and direct it ?
Why dont we make an ATS Light....

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I found this info on another company that is developing something very similar. Check this out...

www.realtronics.com...

i went and looked at this contraption.
it appears to be a rubbermaid plastic storage box with a concrete trowel hot-glued onto it and then a little spray paint to make it "camoflaged"

one would think, if they're going to make something like that, the containment would be a little more sophisticated.

maybe it's just me....
sedg

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If you read the real publication instead of the Sun version, you'll find that they managed it with a monatomic layer of one material for something like a picosecond.

The picture with the hole in the hand is a graphic effect.

Not that the entire class of effects isn't the Next Big Thing, though. Phantomworks is way way ahead of the curve on plasmonically engineered materials.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
About Angel Light, yes it is real yes it works . How do I know you may ask so here's the answer
In 2005 I was the chief electrician on this project while it was being developed. The group of
people involved had problems with the electrical aplications, basicly it wasnt doing what they wanted
because they didnt understand AC electricity.
I was surprised to see this much info out on this project as I had to sign papers stating I would not
talk about the project during development.
Comparing Troy to Tesla well I wouldnt go that far but he does have a brilliant mind.
This project is not native to Canada alone.

PERSONAL THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Open your mind to things that seem too strange to be true you never know what you may depriving yourself
of.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There are LAWS about awakening threads this old...DUUUDE...

LOL

Nice gadget btw...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join