It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Update: House Judiciary Referral for Hillary Clinton Perjury Charges

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Quit with the 'criminal' should get their 'just deserts'.
This is 'Murica and we do things differently.
Smart criminals generally escape any consequences because they get the laws 'adjusted' or hire really good attorneys or hire the judges.
Justice is what you can afford. If necessary, leave the jurisdiction.
Also getting a member of the Elite convicted is tantamount to a revolution and we ain't having that here.
See DNC, Trump, Clintons, Bushes, etc as reference.
We also like to pick on the poor and already disenfranchised to populate our for profit prisons and to make sure the rural folk have something to do in the state provided lockups. Giving the 'Betters' punishment is costly as their prisons are akin to country clubs and make for really bad PR with the 'under' class.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

edit on 16-8-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

And Just Who would, "... a good, honest nice little old lady..." Be?!
Certainly NOT Hillary!!!
Good Grief I hope You were being Sarcastic!!!? LMFAO!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

LOL on That!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Sarcasm? Or do you really believe she is any better than that Donald Trump thing?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

LoL

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Sure they should, would you like to point to where I said she did nothing wrong?

That being said, the issue of her emails is so ridiculously partisan on part of conservatives who ignored the fact Colin Powell and Rice did the same thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh this will have the Campaign scrambling for deflections !!!

Those 4 perjury citations are damning beyond comprehension.

More proven Hillary lies by government reports to add to the growing list.

Not for nothing, and I am certainly no Hillary fan, but you yourself have been frequently posting apparently damning threads at least weekly for quite a long time now. What leads you to believe that the outcome will be any different this time?

Also, as an aside, I honestly don't mind all of the anti Hillary threads. The Clinton family needs to be exposed to the public at large. What does irritate me a bit is the numerous posts that appear to come from unreliable sources. By "unreliable" I mean overtly partisan with a very overt agenda. Alot of these "sources" come across as if they'd indict and hang a literal saint if the rhetoric doesn't fit their agenda!

I am all for objective dissection and ultimately the jailing of corrupt elites/politicians. I guess what bothers me is the overtly partisan tone of these Hillary threads. Does she deserve to be held accountable? Hell yes! It's the near obsession of some members with posting every little thing that pops up online that is a bit concerning. It is quite clear at this point that the Clintons likely deserve to burn. As do the Bushes. As do the many hidden hands behind the scenes. What we really have in the US is a ONE party system, owned, controlled and run by the international monied interests from the IMF, to Wall Street to the City of London! The partisanship and laser focus on one person/slave of the elites just boggles my mind at times. I suppose it shouldn't.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I think the laser focus is warranted as "she" is the visible mouthpiece of this vile cabal, running for the highest office of the USA.

And every headline would have us think the majority of Americans are going to vote for her. That's just plain false.

No partisan politics.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Sure they should, would you like to point to where I said she did nothing wrong?

That being said, the issue of her emails is so ridiculously partisan on part of conservatives who ignored the fact Colin Powell and Rice did the same thing.

It was not the same thing. This argument has been proven wrong so many times.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I think the laser focus is warranted as "she" is the visible mouthpiece of this vile cabal, running for the highest office of the USA.

And every headline would have us think the majority of Americans are going to vote for her. That's just plain false.

No partisan politics.

If you say so. Obviously the Clinton's are beyond corrupt. So are the Bush's. Good luck seeing anything happen about either family. And for the record; my money is on both families being controlled by the same people. Again, it's a false two party system. At the end of the day it's all about creating division and unrest. Divide and conquer.

Democrat vs Republican. Black vs White. Man vs Woman. Gay vs Straight. Us vs Them. And on and on and on. IMO it's all theater. They choose who we the people are allowed to "choose".

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

It was the exact same thing. www.pbs.org...

Colin Powell even deleted all of his and refused requests to allow investigators to look on his servers. Cue the crickets.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

It was the exact same thing. www.pbs.org...

Colin Powell even deleted all of his and refused requests to allow investigators to look on his servers. Cue the crickets.

The Powell Comparison

On “Fox News Sunday,” Rep. Adam Schiff defended Clinton’s decision to set up a private email system, repeatedly trying to draw comparisons to former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican who served under President George W. Bush.
Clinton and Powell were the only two secretaries of state who used personal email accounts “on an exclusive basis for day-to-day operations,” according to the IG report. Unlike Clinton, Powell didn’t use a private server. As the report notes, Powell said on “Meet the Press” on Sept. 6, 2015, that he used a commercial email account. He didn’t say which provider, but Powell was a board member of America Online, or AOL, prior to becoming secretary of state.
Host Chris Wallace several times sought to prevent Schiff from discussing Powell. At one point, Schiff criticized Wallace after the host noted that Powell agreed to be interviewed by the IG, but Clinton did not. Schiff accused Wallace of failing to mention that Powell “still has not responded to the IG” on some key matters.

Schiff twists the facts. First, the IG made no such request. The IG report, however, said that Powell’s representative told the State Department in 2015 that he did not retain any work-related emails. So Powell was “asked to provide whatever e-mails he retained,” and he responded.

Crickets is the word you used. Yeah...

www.factcheck.org...
edit on 16-8-2016 by Tempter because: Some fix my editing, please.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
August 17, 2016

The documents that Hillary had on her HOME COMPUTER were so sensitive that even the Congressional Investigators don't have security clearances high enough to view all of them. W.T.H. was Hillary thinking!?!

Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 17, 2016

The documents that Hillary had on her HOME COMPUTER were so sensitive that even the Congressional Investigators don't have security clearances high enough to view all of them. W.T.H. was Hillary thinking!?!

Story: www.foxnews.com...

She wasn't thinking anything, that would indicate intent.

I'm thinking, still, that this won't go any further than a bunch of words that get buried under something DT says.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You didn't bother reading your entire article did you? He "responded" by saying the account had been closed for years therefore no one was going to get access to any of his emails.

Yup, crickets.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm hoping that this Investigating Team doesn't "chicken-out", like these special GOP-led committees have been doing for the past 4 years on anything that involved more than a little work. They're on vacations and breaks so much, its a wonder that they get anything at all done..even when not chickening-out.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have a glimmer of hope, most of it was snuffed out at Comeys announcement and subsequent Congressional interview however. I think working Americans should get every bit of days of as Congress!!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

I have a glimmer of hope, most of it was snuffed out at Comeys announcement and subsequent Congressional interview however.

FBI Director Comey is essentially the one who confirmed that Hillary perjured herself. It's just too bad that what should be an easy indictment, has to grind through the slow wheels of our government. Since Bill Clinton was impeached for Perjury, Hillary probably will be indicted for Perjury. Being from Michigan, you know how Clinton Apples fall and roll close together. (BTW.. I was over in your area Tuesday, Gin. Twas beautiful and green as ever!)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JinMI

I'm hoping that this Investigating Team doesn't "chicken-out", like these special GOP-led committees have been doing for the past 4 years on anything that involved more than a little work. They're on vacations and breaks so much, its a wonder that they get anything at all done..even when not chickening-out.

Yup, 7 weeks paid. Right now.

Their staff does all/most of the work anyway.

I hope they can make something stick, this time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join