It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Update: House Judiciary Referral for Hillary Clinton Perjury Charges

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
At the very least, this will lead to a Contempt of Congress vote.

They do have the numbers for that.
Truly awesome moment to look forward to ...

Second only to perjury

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Correct the Record is becoming a broken record of deflections.

They tend to avoid certain topics ...

What would they possibly say?

edit on 15-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
If you're going to support monsters, support all monsters.

Cheers - Dave

Except Ghidorah, that no-arm, three-headed jerk. Screw him.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Hillary will claim she didn't intend to lie and that will be that.

I think at that point, they will bring her on Contempt of Congress.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Though, judging from the way Americans have reacted to various events in the recent past... it wouldn't go that way... and it would be mindless reactionaries and extremists using the chaos for their own benefit.

Not much differently already, to be honest.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yes its any day know, not today, maybe tomorrow, na its next week, dammit i think it might be next year for sure do.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Oh this will have the Campaign scrambling for deflections !!!
Those 4 perjury citations are damning beyond comprehension.

It is interesting that there are so many "reports" from
supposed officials and news sites ... many of them cite
"unnamed" sources. Since it is not even illegal to publish
false news and lie to the public...like they do everyday!

I am sure they will have a few Correct the Record directives
out in no time, probably already do.

2nd post. CTR is faster than you haha. I have no problem if real people want to defend the Hillary position, even if i disagree, because thats democracy, but this is kind of ridiculous.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So, we have a video proof where we clearly see her lying; and then we have the FBI director calling her out for those lies.

I think the investigation is done, and she should be put in jail as soon as possible

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

If you're going to support monsters, support all monsters.

Cheers - Dave

Except Ghidorah, that no-arm, three-headed jerk. Screw him.

Yeah, ok, but we have to give Cthulu a pass, I mean it may very well be the greater of all evils lol

Cheers - Dave

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

There's one thing I don't understand. Why do you, as a Canadian, have the need to defend Hillary on every thread? I mean, I'm not from the US too, but at least my interest is to see a criminal getting what she deserves. What's your agenda? I don't quite understand your position. Do you have some kind of sympathy towards an old, possibly mentally challenged, not to mention sick lady or?
edit on 132k2016Mondaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
I have no problem if real people want to defend the Hillary position, even if i disagree, because thats democracy, but this is kind of ridiculous.

Exactly, real opinions are obvious, and welcomed.

I'd imagine her campaign had wind of it before it hit since she has
a few loyalists in those committees.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

There's one thing I don't understand. Why do you, as a Canadian, have the need to defend Hillary on every thread? I mean, I'm not from the US too, but at least my interest is to see a criminal getting what she deserves. What's your agenda? I don't quite understand your position. Do you have some kind of sympathy towards an old, possibly mentally challenged, not to mention sick lady or?

I never once defended her, i just like the daily threads about shes finally going to jail.
Its tomorrow right.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I somewhat feel empathy for my fellow Americans because they do not understand that when someone abuses their power they will abuse it even more when they obtain more power. It will get worse, much worse. She will corrupt every three letter agency to the core. The media will demonize her opponents even more.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The name of this thread is "Breaking Update: House Judiciary Referral for Hillary Clinton Perjury Charges ", I am not sure exactly where did you see that she's going to jail?

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love to see a corrupted, lying, murderous criminal ending up in jail, but I doubt that's going to happen under the current circumstances.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

The name of this thread is "Breaking Update: House Judiciary Referral for Hillary Clinton Perjury Charges ", I am not sure exactly where did you see that she's going to jail?

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love to see a corrupted, lying, murderous criminal ending up in jail, but I doubt that's going to happen under the current circumstances.

Oh sorry, cough cough, i was sure this was another her we go we finally got proof that Hillary was going to jail, must be just another very informative thread with facts.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yeah, ok, but we have to give Cthulu a pass, I mean it may very well be the greater of all evils lol

That would explain why Clinton suspended her campaign
and endorsed Cthulu!
cthulhuforamerica.com...

Bwhahahahahaaaa

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I am sorry, but do you believe that she's actually innocent? And not in the sexual way, because we know she's being owned by almost anyone with enough cash, if you know what I mean...

Jokes aside, do you really believe she's no guilty? If you do, why? It's a fact that she lied under oath. It's a fact that she broke multiple laws, as told by the FBI director. So, on what exactly are you basing your opinion?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I somewhat feel empathy for my fellow Americans because they do not understand that when someone abuses their power they will abuse it even more when they obtain more power. It will get worse, much worse. She will corrupt every three letter agency to the core. The media will demonize her opponents even more.

There is a percentage that will welcome her abuse, as they can't
see they are being played hard by the media to hate, so they
are blinded as they are led into virtual captivity.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The Clinton Foundation has many donors as you know,
in which all money is available to Clinton for her legal
defense, as she is the Secretary and Treasurer.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Official Press Release :

Press Release

Chaffetz, Goodlatte Outline Case for Perjury Against Clinton
Published: Aug 15, 2016

The letter is in response to a Department of Justice letter sent to Chairmen Chaffetz and Goodlatte last week saying the department will “take appropriate action as necessary” on the Chairmen’s request for an investigation into the matter.

The letter states:

“The evidence collected by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) during its investigation of Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal email system during her time as Secretary of State appears to directly contradict several aspects of her sworn testimony, which are described in greater detail below.”

“During a House Select Committee on Benghazi hearing on October 22, 2015, Secretary Clinton testified with respect to (1) whether she sent or received emails that were marked classified at the time; (2) whether her attorneys reviewed each of the emails on her personal email system; (3) whether there was one, or more servers that stored work-related emails during her time as Secretary of State; and (4) whether she provided all her work-related emails to the Department of State. “

“Although there may be other aspects of Secretary Clinton’s sworn testimony that are at odds with the FBI’s findings, her testimony in those four areas bears specific scrutiny in light of the facts and evidence FBI Director James Comey described in his public statement on July 5, 2016 and in testimony before the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on July 7, 2016.”

Full Text of the letter here:
oversight.house.gov...

oversight.house.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join