It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros’s Open Society Hacked and Information Leaked Online

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's just as bad as everyone said it was.

I wonder if there are any references to the Clinton's, Rothschild's, or the Bushes?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Why does an "open" society need to be hacked

it's a foundation that works towards an "open society", it doesn't claim to be an open society itself. But "open society" in the mouth of soros = "let me do what I want with all the billions I have".

We probably wont find anything of value in those hacked docs, which will 'prove' that the foundation 'has nothing to hide' and 'works for the good of mankind".

A foundation that works for an open society that is not an open society itself... nope nothing shady about that

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The Battle of Britain saw a VERY interesting type of defense installed in its first widespread successful application:
-----------------------------------------------------
-Radar Jamming-
A type of deception(countermeasure) which uses the intentional mass emission of radio frequency signals to interfere and overload with the operation of a radar by saturating its receiver with noise and/or false information.
------------------------------------------------------

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
I'm hoping this is the mother-load of geopolitical corruption.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Not sure.

I'm not getting a big sense on there being oodles of smoking guns in this lot, although other eyes could surely see thru this material better than eye. But I've scanned thru USA/Pres/SOUS folders, although haven't hardly scraped the surface so many doc's with boring titles.

Mostly dry stuff: budget reports, panel meetings and such. Some of the stuff I've looked at appears 'wholesome', other stuff boring. It seems the kind of documents that would be fun to find in here would be too easy to leak and it be obvious who made it. I suspect a lot of the people in this group are well meaning enough (although the road to hell is paved in good intentions), meaning having the ugly in there where the decent folks there could see them would be counter-intuitive. I suspect most of whatever this group does is perfectly justifiable stuff, where the dark & dirty therein would be not on the surface.

I get the feeling that the work in this 'front office' think tank whatever would be fed into the real think tank 'down in the basement', while their doc's wouldn't be on this server.

There's still a chance this is a well-groomed deliberate leak of 'underhanded transparency'.
edit on 13-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No idea what SOUK stands for but it contains some interesting documents. And yeah, I bet Soros isn't quite happy about this new leak.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A synopsis of material:

www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 13-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh this should be good !!!

Many people think the whole Soros thing is fake and not any big deal.

Well it is a big deal.

Now we will see some of the dirt they do.

I agree. I bet he has more juicy stuff to hide than Hillary does. Or at least as much.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ive been sifting through the emails for an hour now, Everything seems to be squeaky clean, Almost too squeaky clean, Im leaning towards the assumption that this is a controlled leak, But its early days, Someone might find something in there, But im not going to hold my breath....

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Note - per SO, ATS Owner:

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
And as always, please do not link directly to illegally obtain material here on ATS... post links to news organizations that run articles with the material/links.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Why do you think Soros gets money when these people are evicted? I'm curious.

From what you posted, it just looks like its a matter of concern that "SJW" types might be interested in. Don't forget that part of the Soros equation.

Gin

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Well no wonder I've seen so many Somalians here. Soros likes to push pro-immigration in our face just like he has done to other EU countries.

Here we have them openly planning on how to counter anti-immigration parties and Russian influence/support to "movements defending traditional values" in Europe.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yeah. I was more getting the sense of an agenda to help out / pander to marginalized sorts. Which would still fit the mould that the SJW agenda is to get all non straight white males and pit them against ordinary SWM folks.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I say that because it would make sense that, especially in a developing country like Brazil, it may be more profitable to rip down cheap housing/slums to replace it with some sort of Wal-Mart type of place (or any other number of profitable retail or industrial buildings).

It happens in the U.S. with tough areas ridden with gangs and crime - projects get ripped down and replaced with a Wal-Mart. That's what made me think of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I wonder what the chances are that within this leak someone will discover documents painting one POTUS candidate in a positive light as well as documents suggestive of questionable activities pertaining to the other POTUS candidate.

That would be rather convenient innit?

I'm going to monitor the interwebz for more 'discoveries' which align with my cheeky confirmation bias.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

That actually was my only big idea of what their interest in NOLA might be: gentrification of all the flood damaged zones. Didn't open the Nawlin's files though. I figured if they were all about that it wouldn't be right in there where the entire organization could open and read about it (and that any of his real estate portfolio stuff would be an entirely different organization than this political house).

But who knows you might find confirmation of your theory in the New Orlean's doc's, and other outward data about his real estate / investment activities...

I doubt that the type of people in this group would be cool with deliberate efforts to gentrify etc.
edit on 13-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I wonder what the chances are that within this leak someone will discover documents painting one POTUS candidate in a positive light as well as documents suggestive of questionable activities pertaining to the other POTUS candidate.

That would be rather convenient innit?

I'm going to monitor the interwebz for more 'discoveries' which align with my cheeky confirmation bias.

That was my EXACT thought....
The Soros hack and Pelosi's hack are right out of the clintons playbook....
I think carville called it "tail wagging the dog"....

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The voting file is older but interesting

2012 election could bring out all that is flawed with our democracy – corporate dominance, nativism, and racism

Flexible Funds for Redistricting and Other Needs Part of the $1.6 million in 2011 that D&P is reserving for rapid response needs will be dedicated to redistricting. D&P will lead a cross-program effort on redistricting

Key challenges include combatting the rise of right-wing populism; confronting the projected drop-off in people of color and youth voter participation in 2010 and 2012; and expanding African-American, Latino, and immigrant base-building capacity in order to bring more voices to open society advocacy

Right here is states they need to combat right wing populism and that they need to expand immigration building capacity to bring in more "voices"..

We all knew they want immigrants to increase their voter base and here it says so in black and white..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join