It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros’s Open Society Hacked and Information Leaked Online

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hmmmmm... I just found this juicy tidbit:

The documents are from multiple departments of Soros organizations. Soros’ the Open Society Foundations seems to be the group with the most documents in the leak. Files come from sections representing almost all geographical regions in the world, “the President’s Office”, and something named SOUK.

The presidents office? I would think thus would be where to start.

Soros Group Gets Hacked Hundreds Of Documents Leaked

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!! Not much I can say here. OOOHHHH..... Pretty much sums up what came out of my mouth for a minute straight.

Full list of Soros NGOs manipulating elections in all EU member states

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

edit on Sun Aug 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: no source

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Hate groups according to whom?

Conservatives?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

How does this fix your britches for ya?

edit on 14-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I hope they find enough to put this greedy psychopath behind bars forever. His contribution to world peace has been utterly devastating and if he calls himself a philanthropist I would wonder if he actually knows the meaning of the word?

When are people like him going to be tried for crimes against humanity especially if you think of all the bloodshed he has funded and the money he has made out if these crimes?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

It doesn't...

Jose Angel Gutierrez founded the Raza Unida Party, not the National Council of La Raza...

I stopped at that video sorry, I'll admit I'm not very well versed on this subject, and you seem to be making it doubly difficult with what appears to be misinformation.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Breaking Russian law, that's a whopper. Soros just seems to do as he pleases world wide. He is a lex Luther.

Look for the 8-14 5:08 post there are multiple pics. There is other stuff they picked out also.

These new laws are nothing to us.

8chan Soros

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Video game stuff for the kiddies to make them model citizens.

Find this post 08/13/16 (Sat) 23:53:56 cf4f5f No.7121752

8chan soros

The social sector is finding new ideas for assessment in lots of different places—including the video gaming world. One example, Darfur is Dying, assesses the impact of participatory game experiences based on measurable civic engagement in the real world. In this online game, the player assumes the role of a member of Darfur refugee family. As a result of role-playing a refugee in the game, more than 40,000 players have taken real-world actions, such as sending a message to universities urging divestment in Sudan or donating to an NGO working in Darfur. By tracking actions that players take outside the game, it’s possible to assess the impact of the game. A second example introduces the notion of real-time impact assessment. E-Line Media, a digital entertainment publisher, is currently working on a game called Talkers and Doers to teach entrepreneurial skills to low-income youth. By completing missions in the game, players unlock real-world opportunities to make money. Nonprofits that work with low-income youth partner with the game developers to assess and optimize the impact of the game daily, maximizing the game for both fun and impact. For example, if players are not taking desired actions in the game – like connecting with on-line and real-world mentors - designers will tweak the game design, experimenting with various approaches until mentorship signups meet targets. A third model embeds assessment in the game itself. The ability to complete all of the levels and finish the game means that a certain level of proficiency has been attained. This model is most relevant to games that focus on education and knowledge development.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Its always funny to me how everyone is open to electronic scrutiny except the elites, to spy on them they have to be hacked.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

I have been doing some sifting. I knew there was a reason why I hate social justice warriors. It's all this guy talks about. I am sure he has a huge influence on the university and media focus on creating SJW's. We already know he buses in violent protesters to various events, including anti-Trump protests.

This guy is the Father of the modern regressive Marxist SJW subculture.

This guy is scum, and so are his followers.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
My feeling is Soros knows not to keep anything incriminating on a internet connected computer.

Look what has happened to Hillary and the DNC because of having hack-able computers.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

ALL unsourced quotes and screenshots will be removed.
There is no reason to not have a link in your posts.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

ETA
and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Sun Aug 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Well, you say not to list links to illegal files. Sooo.... What else are we to do? This is a serious question here. The main links are posted on the 8chn site to get to the files that we are reading. This is about as close as we can get. Would this suffice even though it does not link to the exact file.

edit on Sun Aug 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed quote

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Now hold on are you saying one is a splinter?
Could you clarify their objectives?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Some of us like ATS, and we would like it to stick around. We don't want ATS getting into trouble for linking to illegal material. That could mean the end of ATS if they get into trouble for that.

So, I would think that linking, embedding, screen shots, anything at all that was obtained from illegal sources would be a threat to the continued existence of ATS.

Anyone can see these forums, and it would be naive to believe that law enforcement does not keep an eye on things occasionally due to the nature of discussions. And even if they don't, if they investigate who is distributing or linking to certain illegal material, it puts ATS in jeopardy.

ETA: I would think it would also be frowned upon by advertisers - the source of funding for ATS.

So, the policy here is totally understandable, and we should all support it.

edit on 8/14/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
He did name it the "Open Society", afterall...

Yes, in the same sense as Obama promised the most transparent government in US history.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If you cannot link the files....you cannot link the info directly either.

You can link other sites that link the leaks...and quote that....but you still need LINKS.
AFAICS, those 8chan links are allowable....and they have not been removed.

edit on Sun Aug 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join