It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: ISIS TERRORIST Tells Feds He Has Jihadist Brothers in Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ISIS is once again being reported in Mexico; organizing and getting ready to strike. Old news with updated input. Since the article is short follow the link if interested for more info.

Jim Hoft Aug 11th, 2016 4:03 pm 361 Comments

Earlier this year a top ranking Homeland Security official acknowledged that Mexican drug cartels were helping ISIS sneak across the southern border to scope out targets for terrorist attacks.

ISIS operative Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir has reportedly been training militants near the US border near Ciudad Juarez for the past year.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I can think of one person this isn't an issue for.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Unfortunately this will only surprise those who trust government to protect them.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Best to stay out of gun free zones.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No doubt.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The media will blame Trump and claim Hillary will stop terrorists from coming here.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
The media will blame Trump and claim Hillary will stop terrorists from coming here.

Except hillary couldn't even keep her email secure, how is she going to keep our borders secure?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

The issue is illegals crossing the border.

If we eliminate the border, then they won't be illegals any more!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I honestly don't see how anyone can be for a more open immigration policy or against securing our borders. Let's say 5 members of ISIS cross the border per month, That's not an unreasonable number, compared to the total number of illegals that cross. Sneaking in, linking up, establishing cells and just maybe the Cartels supply them with weapons once they get here. Then they spread out, pick targets and wait. Maybe a few malls, airports, sporting events.....In just a few months, they have enough people to do some serious damage.
Now, if I can sit here and think of that just off the top of my head, think of what they can do when they have months to prepare.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I honestly don't see how anyone can be for a more open immigration policy or against securing our borders. Let's say 5 members of ISIS cross the border per month, That's not an unreasonable number, compared to the total number of illegals that cross. Sneaking in, linking up, establishing cells and just maybe the Cartels supply them with weapons once they get here. Then they spread out, pick targets and wait. Maybe a few malls, airports, sporting events.....In just a few months, they have enough people to do some serious damage.
Now, if I can sit here and think of that just off the top of my head, think of what they can do when they have months to prepare.
Those are very good and creepy points. Star for you!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You make good points, and it is coming. October is my best bet. Just in time for the elections.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Unfortunately this will only surprise those who trust government to protect them.

Good thing Arizona and Texas are the majority of the border, couple of states with a lot of patriotic gun-owning people.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Won't do any good. They will go to big cities, where they can blend in much easier. New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, D.C.......
And plenty of soft targets.
We already know that the reports on ISIS were played down to make them look much less organized and dangerous than they actually are. Obama called them the JV team for God's sake. This administration has put more American lives at risk with it's border policies than any President in memory.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You lot have terrorists running the friggin country, the least of your problems are the peons in the game crossing the border....

edit on 12-8-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
You lot have terrorists running the friggin country, the least of your problems are the peons in the game crossing the border....

Maybe so, but they are known to be terrorist... We are speaking of unknown terrorist entering the USA who like to kill people while they go about their normal days activities...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

If ISIS is "building and organizing" in Mexico, that means we know the exact location of their training areas. Trump would take em out with a few missiles, before they cross into America and kill our citizens.

Obama or Hillary will WAIT until after ISIS has crossed the border into America and killed our citizens, before taking action. Most likely their "action" will be to pay ISIS millions of dollars, along with BEGGING that they leave us alone.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I am quite certain that you did not intend irony in your reply to the statement that we Americans have terrorists running our country...I think you simply misread the poster's words. But damn that was hilarious:

"Maybe so, but they are known to be terrorists".

That's awesome lol..much needed comedic relief, albeit accidental.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Good thing Arizona and Texas are the majority of the border, couple of states with a lot of patriotic gun-owning people.

Except a gun isn't much use once a bomb has gone off.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I am quite certain that you did not intend irony in your reply to the statement that we Americans have terrorists running our country...I think you simply misread the poster's words. But damn that was hilarious:

"Maybe so, but they are known to be terrorists".

That's awesome lol..much needed comedic relief, albeit accidental.

Thank you for the reply but actually in my mind I was a few levels deeper with the thought that many around the world think TPTB in America are the true terrorist of the world with their love affair of regime change in places they have no business being involved in. Syria, Libya, Iraq, and now Yemen....... not to mention Central and South America which used to be where the game was played all the time.. Now it appears the main focus has shifted to other spots around the world. My old age is making me more and more an isolationist...simply because everything TPTB touch turns into a stinking cesspool of misery.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join