It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL Cellphone Numbers, Emails Of DEMS In Congress Hacked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
$20 says Xuenchen will be giving Nancy a call tonight for an interview.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How DARE the lowly unwashed dare to call one of the elite!

Couldn't happen to a better person.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm of two minds about this. It's wrong that they have been hacked...but, maybe...just maybe...they'll begin to be a bit more transparent in their actions...and realize that it's safer to be open and honest, than corrupt and secretive...because their secrets are always vulnerable to us.

WTFamisaying?...they're damn politicians!

They feel completely okay about surveillance of every single thing you do as a citizen.

Turnabout is fair play.

Karma is a bitch Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Anyone who's ever read one of my posts knows I am a dyed-in-the-wool conservative…

But I don't like hacks and I don't feel like we should be spiking the football because the Democrats are the ones getting embarrassed…

Hacking somebody's private information is despicable...and I assure you while it may seem funny when it happens Democrats, it will not be funny when it happens to someone you support, or to a friend, or to a loved one..

I chose not to read the article even though I saw it on Drudge and I hope that my fellow conservatives will do the same despite the temptation to revel in another undoubted embarrassment for Democrats....

Hacking is wrong...

-Christosterone

They are "hacking" every single aspect of your existence every single day.

So are the huge multi-nationals.

They know everything about you.

What do you know about them?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I guess all those congressional muckity-mucks can now blame those Ashley Madison call logs on guccifer 2.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
There is realy a ridiculous amount of mistakes one can make in every aspect of security.

-htaccess file in wrong directory?
- > Access granted. (Can´t wrap my head around that.. why.. WHY?)

-using POST with global vars without stripping?
-> Let me inject something for you.

-setting up a private FTP. Put it in DMZ. Never change the standard pw.
-> Greatest idea ever.

-use a ISDN system but forget to uncheck "dial in system".
-> Thank you for the access to all your telephones, ISDN cards and even door opener if installed and connected.

-use a automatic answering machine and never change the beep or pin (1234,0000,01234,55555).
-> Happy to read your messages, change your text and listen into your house after I found out the model. That´s why you change the beep and pin.

-use mobotix security cameras but forget to disable config mode and leave the cat cables unprotected.
-> I´ll walk into your house unseen.

-use a pinpad on your house but never wash hands before coming home from work. At best, only use one code for everyone. No, you don´t need vanadium balls hammered in the screw heads. Thank you for leaving your door open.

-use a swipe code on your smartphone but never clean the display.
-> Do I have to say anything.

-use KNX/EIB for your house installation but be too greedy, to put a pipe over the cables on the way to the garage.
-> Ill be on your knx-bus sending telegrams, disabling your lights, sockets, turn up the heat, shut down the blinds and close your windows if motorized. You will gladly open the door for me, voluntary.

-use "O2" in Germany, I´ll be there with my modded c123, listening to your calls, sending texts and redirecting your traffic over my own base station. Blocking your emergency calls and intrusion alarm to the police.

-Have a doorspeaker system with a remote door opener (very common in Germany). Let them lay the wires of the door opener to the outside, behind the speaker system. Don´t worry you don´t have to advise them, they will do this by default.
-> Thank you I´ll just let myself in when I feel to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join