It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Dictated Foreign Policy To Hillary While She Was Secretary of State (USA)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
August 10, 2016

Newly released Wikileaks emails reveal the cozy relationship between George Soros and Hillary Clinton’s State Department. Apparently George Soros told Hillary to get involved with the internal politics of Albania. Soros directed Hillary to “bring the full weight of the international community” and to “appoint a senior European official as a mediator.” Isn't that exactly what Hillary did, after receiving this directive from her #1 financial donor?

SOURCE: hiddenamericans.com...

I don't know much about George Soros, but from what I'm reading in other places, a civilian can ask for intervention a country's affairs, but the Secretary of State of the United States of America, is supposed to politely decline. Is this SOROS influence a "big forking deal?", or, is it a "What difference does it make at this point!?" ??

-Carewemust

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As Donald keeps saying things that scare folks, Hillarys misdeeds keep bubbling up to the surface. How deep is this quagmire?

S&F

edit on 11-8-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Sadly, She will get away with it...she will have some dumb excuse that everyone believes ....or say it's just a coincidence , like the 400 million dollars to Iran . ...I still don't know why she isn't in jail yet ?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Im sad to say the only one to hold this one accountable for her crimes will be the almighty himself but the world will probably be a smouldering ruin before that occurs.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Starting to think she may be able to get out of that as well. Just a hunch.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

She poses a problem heaven wouldn't want her and hell thinks she''ll take it over.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Even without me knowing virtually anything about Albania, something tell me that human beings died, due to Hillary Clinton's intervention in that country's internal affairs. Now why would I think such a thing...hmmm?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 10, 2016

Is this SOROS influence a "big forking deal?", or, is it a "What difference does it make at this point!?" ??

-Carewemust

when warm blooded humans stare directly into his eyes they turn into stone, which is why him and Hillary see eye to eye on foreign policies.
edit on 11-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Just looking at her I can tell she's a puppet.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: carewemust
August 10, 2016

Is this SOROS influence a "big forking deal?", or, is it a "What difference does it make at this point!?" ??

-Carewemust

when warm blooded humans stare directly into his eyes they turn into stone, which is why him and Hillary see eye to eye on foreign policies.

Re: www.google.com...

Interestingly, Soros looks more "likeable" than Hillary.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

She must have some serious dirt on people to get away with all of this....or....people are afraid they'll be murdered and just another number to the Clinton body count.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

For the life of me I can not understand why people have difficulty understanding the sadistic elite network of psychopaths is a very real thing.

These people believe themselves to be "royalty" and they see the rest of us as their sujbects... for them to toy with.

They destablize countries and fund death squads to get their way.

They monopolized the drug trade and build prisons for their competetion and peasants.

They poison the earth with multinational corporations that oppress innovative energy tech and other corporations in place to control the food chain and toxify it as much as possible.

Yet people act as though there is no insidiuos network pulling strings... cognitive dissonance is a powerful weapon!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

As Donald keeps saying things that scare folks, Hillarys misdeeds keep bubbling up to the surface. How deep is this quagmire?

S&F

Deep enough for Trump to simply be another puppet of the elite, simply the other hand!

They have long since understood how to manipulate the minds of their subjects.

Books have been written... Propaganda by Edward Bernays, Freuds Nephew

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

Opening paragraph of the first chapter title "Organizing Chaos" this s*** was written in 1928!

Kind of hinting at that whole "Ordo Ab Chao" mantra of the non existing secret societal network that spans the globe!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amThursday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Certainly makes you question "freedom" eh?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: elementalgrove

Certainly makes you question "freedom" eh?

You know that is right!

These people understood long ago how to brainwash the masses with the "American Exceptionalism" nonsense.

The good sheeple still scream about how this is the land of the free while we fill prisons and allow "the lesser of two evil" to continue to decimate the Constitution, the only exceptional thing this country has ever had...even though it was founded upon genocide, slavery and hypocrisy.

I will say that our founders did the best with the way the world was then and Jefferson absolutely nailed it when he said....

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

They understood the fight against the royalty that slowly infiltrated the new country.

Soros and company are the continuation of those families, their puppets are the "electable"!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amThursday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Anti-Trump people have been scared of and need counseling after anything they don't like, like a Milo event

that's kind of why America needs to elect Trump.

If a gay conservative, comes to speak at your school, and you fear for your life. There is an issue, and if we keep going down the Liberal road......

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I did a thread on both candidates having similar ties, but focused heavily on Hillary. Kissinger, another globalist vampire and is right up there with Soros. It's like you can't mention one without mentioning the other.

Relating to Hillary's role with Kissinger,

"He checked in with me regularly, sharing astute observations about foreign leaders and sending me written reports on his travels. Though we have often seen the world and some of our challenges quite differently, and advocated different responses now and in the past...."

Hillary Clinton and Henry Kissinger: It's Personal. Very Personal

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Y`know the remarks on this thread make me feel better,knowing others are understanding whats happening makes me feel a little better.Of course if the news is on I`ll be down and depressed pretty quick,lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well, it appears that she followed her instructions.

www.balkaninsight.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
And there are people who are actually surprised at this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join