It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Dictated Foreign Policy To Hillary While She Was Secretary of State (USA)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Did you not read the part of my reply that said she would, of course, have had knowledge of what was happening from other sources? Don't try to hand that to me like it's news when Ive already said it.

Soros's email was another voice asking for something to be paid attention to in the wide world of US diplomacy. He didn't dictate anything.

I get you have an extreme bias against Hillary. There is no point in discussing this with you when you choose not to listen.

edit on 11-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

First off, I cannot fathom how one would "listen" to a liberal diatribe typed on a computer...but back to your inability to recognize reality:

Let's address the word "dictate" shall we.
dic·tate
verb
ˈdikˌtāt,ˌdikˈtāt/
1. lay down; prescribe.
synonyms: give orders to, order about
2. say or read aloud (words to be typed, written down, or recorded on tape).
"I have four letters to dictate"

Now, a quote from the email and story courtesy of American mirror:
--------------------------------------------------------
The left wing billionaire also gave Clinton a list of potential nominees to appoint as mediator: Carl Bildt, Martti Ahtisaari and Miroslav Lajcak.

The e-mail was sent from Soros’ aide to Richard Verma, then the Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs who forwarded it to several of Clinton’s top aides including Huma Abedin, Jacob Sullivan, and Philip Gordon. Sullivan forwarded it to Clinton.

Just three days after Clinton received the e-mail from Soros the EU ended up sending Soros’ suggested nominee Lajcak to mediate the civil unrest, the BBC reported.
--------------------------------------------------------

So let's look at this from the law of causality standpoint(I find that cause-effect is the easiest way to describe facts to people unwilling to acknowledge things such as water is wet because it's a description of H2O in its liquid state or the sky is blue because oxygen reflects light from the blue spectrum thus giving the sky of earth a blue tint)

Okay, are you with me?
Here's our causality...
Cause:
George Soros aide dictates an email with Soro's directive in Albania regarding state department policy and a list of persons to assume control of the mediation process including Miroslav Lajcak...
Effect:
Three days later Hillary initiates the Soros directive followed by selecting the hand-picked Soros acolyte Miroslav Lajcak to mediate the civil unrest...

There, is that easier for you to comprehend?
I hope so because cause-effect is about as basic as I can explain despotic fascist tendencies as obvious as the sky's color or waters inherent state at room temperature..

-Christosterone

edit on 12-8-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: carewemust

For the life of me I can not understand why people have difficulty understanding the sadistic elite network of psychopaths is a very real thing.

These people believe themselves to be "royalty" and they see the rest of us as their sujbects... for them to toy with.

They destablize countries and fund death squads to get their way.

They monopolized the drug trade and build prisons for their competetion and peasants.

They poison the earth with multinational corporations that oppress innovative energy tech and other corporations in place to control the food chain and toxify it as much as possible.

Yet people act as though there is no insidiuos network pulling strings... cognitive dissonance is a powerful weapon!

Oh man. You sure said it buddy. I was having this exact conversation with a Jehovas Witness a few years back. I seriously believe these elites you speak of are not human. They seek to divide and destroy the population without a care for the safety of humanity. Call it Greys, reptilians, demons, what ever. They are not human. And I'm not a person who believes in the supernatural, but something has to explain these individuals.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wow. We are actually getting a peek into how strings are pulled from the shadows. Elites clearly giving uppermost government orders. One thing that struck me was the Bitcoin logo at the bottom of his memo...that leads me to believe this is just the top of the rabbit hole.

The last month, nay, the whole year has been bonkers! What is to come? I've never felt like the boiling point was so close. Of course knowing the public's attention span and loyalty to msm I don't think any major public outrage will come of it, but there are clearly powerful factions at war behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I will only address the facts and definitions of your post, as well as your conclusions. I will not address your baiting in this post, other than to acknowledge you are doing it, I see it, and I will not respond in kind.

You have put forth the definition of "dictate" and have claimed that the facts meet the criteria of that definition. I will examine that and disprove your assertion.

Here is another dictionary definition as well to go with yours, just so we are all clear:

dictate
[verb dik-teyt, dik-teyt; noun dik-teyt]

verb (used with object), dictated, dictating.
1. to say or read (something) aloud for another person to transcribe or for a machine to record:
to dictate some letters to a secretary.
2. to prescribe or lay down authoritatively or peremptorily; command unconditionally:
to dictate peace terms to a conquered enemy.

verb (used without object), dictated, dictating.
3. to say or read aloud something to be written down by a person or recorded by a machine.
4. to give orders.

Of these definitions, the ones that you are claiming apply to this situation would be, #2 or possibly #4 (in bold.)

've looked at the facts you've presented from the "American Mirror." I went there to find the article myself, that you mentioned. Interestingly, it has a very different title than the one posted in the OP...

Leaked e-mail shows Soros urged Clinton to intervene in Albania civil unrest

Here the words "urged Clinton intervene" popped out at me (I noticed you didn't provide a link in your post, and I was curious). "Urge" is hardly a synonym for "dictate." "To urge" is to entreat, to press for something, to attempt to persuade, whereas "to dictate" is to ORDER, like a sergeant to a private, or a CEO to an underling.

The American Mirror has chosen their words wisely. There were no "orders" from "Soros On High," but he did "urge" the State Department to Act. It was well within his rights to send an email through proper channels to urge action. This is without question.

He also recommended (not ‘commanded her to use') a few potential nominees to act as Mediator. You, in your post, quoted it this way from "American Mirror" :

Just three days after Clinton received the e-mail from Soros the EU ended up sending Soros’ suggested nominee Lajcak to mediate the civil unrest, the BBC reported.
(Note the word "suggested" - hardly equivalent to "commanded,' which is what "dictate" would imply...)

Now here is where the “facts” meet your interpretation and opinion/beliefs. This is where “urged” changes to “dictate” and “recommended nominee Miroslav Lajcak” gets twisted nto “Soros acolyte Miroslav Lajcak.”

You are turning the FACTS of the situation into a STORY that fits your BIAS.

Three days later Hillary initiates the Soros directive followed by selecting the hand-picked Soros acolyte Miroslav Lajcak to mediate the civil unrest...
(quoted from your post)

You called the nominee, Miroslav Lajcak, a "Soros acolyte." (acolyte meaning devotee). While its clear Soros knows who Miroslav Lajcak IS, I did not find any direct connection between them.

(I did check, by the way, and while Soros has an impressively long list of organizations he supports, I could not find a direct link between them. My search wasn't definitive, but I did make the attempt to no result. Even if they did cross paths at some point, there is no record of a long-standing or close relationship.)

Who is Miroslav Lajcak?? Why would he be recommended and chosen for this delicate diplomatic position?

He is a high level diplomat, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs (i.e. Head of State Department) for Slovakia, Clinton's counterpart in that country. He is also the Slovakian applicant for General Council of the UN. He is well known and respected. He speaks many languages, and can communicate directly and fluently to the politicians of Albania.

In 2010-2012 he served as Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia in the newly-formed diplomatic service of the EU - European External Action Service (EEAS) in Brussels. Again, he took an active part in building up a completely new service – this time an international one. He was engaged in setting the rules for its operation and managing numerous multi-national staff. In this position, he participated in forming EU policy and the EU´s ties with important neighbours to the East and South-East. One of his first political missions was to mediate the political crisis in Albania and bring the governing and opposition parties to the negotiating table in order to de-escalate tensions after deadly clashes in Tirana in early 2011. In parallel to the position of the EEAS Managing Director, he also acted as the EU´s Chief Negotiator for the Association Agreements of the EU with Ukraine and with Moldova, as well as being the EU Representative in the “5+2” Talks on Transnistria Settlement.

Hardly some kind of flunky of Soros.

Could it be that Soros recommended him because of his QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB OF MEDIATOR? He is qualified. There is no doubt about that.

Again. Do you have evidence that Miroslav Lajcak is somehow a "follower" of Soros?

Do you have evidence that Clinton didn't already have Miroslav Lajcak on a short-list of reputable people she could call on to provide diplomatic support in that area of the globe? Do you have any evidence that the EU didn't have Miroslav Lasjcack on a short-list of diplomats that could handle regional crises? Do you have any evidence that the EU people involved didn’t have a say-so in what was happening in a region MUCH closer to them than to the US? No? If you do, please present them. I couldn’t find any myself.

Here is a quote regarding the crisis from a European point of view:

The European Union has urged Albania's rival political leaders to restore respect for state institutions.

Three people were shot dead on Friday when anti-government demonstrators clashed with police.

EU envoy Miroslav Lajcak met Albanian leaders in the capital Tirana on Wednesday, in a mediation effort aimed at easing tension and getting Albania's EU membership bid back on track.

Mr Lajcak said it was up to Albania's leaders "to do what we ask them to do".
Addressing a news conference, he said: "I reminded your political leaders of their shared responsibility for preventing any further violence and bloodshed... and respecting state institutions. No one is above the state institutions.”

The FACT is, that Soros contacted the State department to urge them to act on a crisis in Albainia.
The FACT is Soros made a recommendation of three people to act as Mediator during the crisis.
The FACT is that the US did not act alone on this issue but in concert with the EU to address the crisis. The FACT is that one of those people was chosen.
The FACT is that this happened within three , which was needed due to the volatility of the situation.
The FACT is that Albania is a US ally, a fragile democracy, a partner with our military, a partner in our efforts to stem the tide of terrorism.
The FACT is that for our State Dept. to NOT ACT in Albania would have been AGAINST US INTERESTS.

Those are facts. They DO NOT fit your interpretation of some kind of “fascist dictator who takes orders from Soros.” Those are your own heart-felt beliefs, not facts. There is NO CAUSATION (which means x happened which made y happen) between Soro's email and the actions taken.

There was a PROCESS that included many individuals, both at the State Department and in the EU. That Soros made a GOOD RECOMMENDATION that was taken seriously, isn't a crime or evidence of him "dictating" anything. This PROCESS was to the BENEFIT of US INTERESTS.

edit on 12-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: *The FACT is that this happened within THREE DAYS, due to the volatility of the situation. I had said three weeks.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I love how people go through all that trouble to try to polish a turd. If George Soro's "urges" are bring satisfied by the state department we have a serious conflict of interest plain and simple. This is just the tip of the iceberg and so much evidence shows these people are above the law.
If Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the only 2 real choices for president then American is screwed for at least 4 more years.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

As Donald keeps saying things that scare folks, Hillarys misdeeds keep bubbling up to the surface. How deep is this quagmire?

S&F

Deep enough to hide the dead bodies of dozens of dissidents...
If elected this quagmire will extend as far as the eye can see.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity

I love how people go through all that trouble to try to polish a turd. If George Soro's "urges" are bring satisfied by the state department we have a serious conflict of interest plain and simple. This is just the tip of the iceberg and so much evidence shows these people are above the law.

Fact are not turds just because you think they stink.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How is this any different than (for one example) Trump letting the Heritage Foundation select all his potential Supreme Court picks when the Heritage Foundation is funded by Scaife and the Kochs?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The facts are both Clinton and Trump are rotten to the core and prime examples of what is wrong with our leadership.
George Soro's is a billionaire and has no ethical business attempting to influence government it's one tiny example of the systemic abuse of power those in power have been getting away with.
This "short circuit" bs and "she never lied to the fbi". She still LIED to everyone else?
I'm sick of monarchies and political dynasties and they need to be only remembered in history classes.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
When I see something that may be of interest to a topic I pull a fly by. LOL.. This was when Hillary was asked about Soros contributions at the debate. Look at her face!

edit on 16-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

LOL

And it was obvious also that she was reading her answer from a written script.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join