It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I'm not the USSS. The USSS does not operate in an unofficial capacity.

Your first sentence concedes that your second sentence doesn't know what it's talking about.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Your first sentence concedes that your second sentence doesn't know what it's talking about.

You've used that very same sentence before, and it has the same effect as the last time.

You said I can have "non-formal" conversations. I replied I am not the USSS. It's quite simple.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Actually, I've never said that before, but it was pretty good huh?

I was not speaking specifically about you. I was saying anyone can have an informal off-the-record talk... which is true.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If the media reported Mr. Trump openly & publicly ordered an assassination on hillary, then that's what it is. In order to get to the truth, simply believe the exact opposite what the clit-ton loving media tells us.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Man Seated Behind Donald Trump Was 'Aghast' At His Second Amendment Remark

The white-bearded man in a red shirt appeared to immediately sense that the remark was out of bounds, mouthing the word “Wow.”...
he was “taken aghast” upon hearing the remark. He said he immediately turned to his seat mate and said, “I can’t believe he said it. The media will have a field day with this one.” ....
“One of the things, if we’d had the chance to talk to him, I would have taken him to the shed. Down here in the South, we don’t curse in front of women, we don’t curse in front of the preacher and we don’t make jokes like that in public.”

Yep. Don't make jokes like that in public. So, there's a lot of hope he'll change if he is POTUS. Personally, wouldn't bet on it.

Well, as a kid I had to go through those "duck and cover drills" in school, because of the Cold War. Don't know what Trump would say as POTUS. Never know how another country or dictator would take Trump's "jokes". But just be prepared. Learn as we did to put your head between your legs and kiss your butt good-bye.
edit on 10-8-2016 by desert because: sp

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

. So, there's a lot of hope he'll change if he is POTUS. Personally, wouldn't bet on it.

That's kinda like marrying someone you know has a lot of flaws, like an alcoholic, and you *hope* once you're married he'll quit drinking.

That's not usually the way that scenario goes.......

People are eating up this insanity. If he wins, I'm afraid it will be a long, hard hangover from the spree they've been on the last year. It will probably end in divorce.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Surely you don't think your post was clever. There was a time when that post would have been removed. I miss those times, sometimes.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Oh, yes! We don't see those flaws as red flags. Rather, we say, "I can fix those things. S/he will want to change, because we're in love!" And then the honeymoon ends quickly. ..... seriously, I had a friend whose husband held a gun to her head right after they were married and told her that he was in charge now and she'd better obey him or else. During courtship, he was the perfect gentleman. She got out, fast!

And that's why voting is a bloodless revolution, a divorce.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Misogyny is coming out of the closet these days. I've heard so much worse around here unfortunately. As Sun Tzu said, "If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

... or sometimes just catty cheap shots. Mistaking them for cleverness I suppose.

*I've had enough of Trump today, not that there is any escaping him, but have recorded some Naked and Afraid episodes for refuge. Off I go.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They never made a big stink in May '08 when Hillary said she wouldn't leave the race because Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in the month of June, implying Obama could meet the same fate.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

There was a stink. That's why she publicly apologized for the remark. Where's Trump's apology? For ANY of the many, many inappropriate or insensitive comments he has made?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UnBreakable

There was a stink. That's why she publicly apologized for the remark. Where's Trump's apology? For ANY of the many, many inappropriate or insensitive comments he has made?

Trump apologize for what? Hillary actually used the word assassination. Only Trump haters are reading into his words as calling for violence.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I watched the video and read the quote and there is no "there", there in this supposition. He did not call for Hillary's assassination in jest. Spend your time on real content please.

edit on 11-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: edited for content

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
LOL ... except for a few lingering sycophants ... the response to Trump's nonsensical comment regarding "Second Amendment people" has been universal condemnation.

"Trump haters?"... here in the real world we call those folks: Just About Everyone.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I think the context of what he said or implied, was that second amendment supporters are a huge voting bloc in the country and that their vote could influence the outcome of the election. I think it's a stretch to take anything else away from what he said.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This is a revolution disguised as "an election", don't kid yourself.
One way or the other it will get "there".
The easy way or the hard way? Never mind.

"This is a movement folks, and I'm just the messenger",
He said that almost every time,
Who had "dispatched" this messenger? You have to wonder.

Is it funny you can see a "militia" presence, disguised as "bikers" of course, at his rally?
But now we are arguing whether he is inciting assassination?

Did he mean it? Did he not mean it?
You shall immediately know that even in a slightly bigger picture it does not matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
Man Seated Behind Donald Trump Was 'Aghast' At His Second Amendment Remark

The white-bearded man in a red shirt appeared to immediately sense that the remark was out of bounds, mouthing the word “Wow.”...
he was “taken aghast” upon hearing the remark. He said he immediately turned to his seat mate and said, “I can’t believe he said it. The media will have a field day with this one.” ....
“One of the things, if we’d had the chance to talk to him, I would have taken him to the shed. Down here in the South, we don’t curse in front of women, we don’t curse in front of the preacher and we don’t make jokes like that in public.”

See, this is the thing, people in the audience knew darn well what Trump meant. Then, because The Donald went off-script, his handlers had to immediately spin his joke, and people immediately started to come to his rescue, repeating the spin or concocting their own defense. But, people in the audience knew darn well what Trump meant.

So, a POTUS candidate who is like a barking dog who needs to be constantly "shushed", whose fans deny his reality and become his enablers by constantly making excuses for him, this is the man they expect to lead a powerful nation. Remember, The Donald was successful because he was always the one writing the script, a script which was meant to make one man, not a nation, famous and wealthy.

Donald Trump will always be The Donald. It's too late to teach this barking dog new tricks. And now we are forced to watch The Trump Show, a tragedy of errors, and pretend that what served him well in the private sector will serve us well in the job of governing.

"We must be resolute in our North Korean policy ...... and Little Kim, not only do I have my eyes on you, but I've got my finger on the button! Yeah, these tiny hands are pretty powerful, aren't they??......"

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

So one man seated behind Trump gets it with an 'aghast' reaction? Funny no one else reacted that way. So the media is going with the assassination story because of one person's reaction. Ok. Funny the left wing media isn't crazy about the terrorist's father sitting in a prominent spot behind Hillary at her Fla rally. He is fine with discriminating against gays and supports the Taliban. He had actually said it. No interpreting his meaning was neccessary. But he's a Hillary supporter and crickets from the left. What a surprise.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Ohanka

Well, believe it or not, conservatives aren't the only Americans with guns.

You right a lot of Libertarians do to.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join