It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

And liberals.
And Progressives.
Guns don't have political beliefs, people do.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Said it before, and will say it again. While I'm not asking for it, I will be throwing a party when Hillary dies. Natural causes, accident...doesn't matter. And if you want to tell me how horrible that single thought is...consider all of Clinton's horrible actions. She deserves no sympathy nor pity. She is exactly the monster she wished to become.
edit on 8/11/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I've had a bottle of Paul Dethune Rosé on deck for the passing of HW Bush for over two years now. That guy just won't die.

Who knows what I'll party with when HRC dies?

(post by BrokedownChevy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Trump made his "Although, the 2nd amendment people. Maybe there is. I don't know." comment in Wilmington, NC correct?

Have you read about the Trump campaign's (former, as of last week) North Carolina state campaign manager, Earl Phillip?
WBTV Charlotte, NC

He and the Trump national campaign are being sued by a former campaign staffer because Phillip shoved a loaded gun into the staffers knee while driving to check on campaign volunteers. Two other staffers also allege that this Phillip fellow brandished a weapon at them. Former campaign manager Lewandowski was informed in March, but never removed this wacko from his position.

Trump has/had an extremely reckless (unhinged, in my opinion) pro-2nd amendment dude running his NC operation, and then makes that comment in Wilmington? Trump knew exactly what he was saying, and it wasn't a joke. He is completely unfit for leadership of this nation. (and before anyone screams 'Hillary shill', I find her equally repugnant, albeit for different reasons.)
edit on 8/11/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/11/2016 by Olivine because: multiple spelling errors

edit on 8/11/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Trump, already endorsed by the NRA, has basically egged on the gun nuts

The thing I see... over and over again... is people leaping to presumptions about everything being said by the other side... because THE TINT OF THEIR OWN PERCEPTION is fueled by emotion and unhinged rage.

I don't drink red or blue Koolaid... and both sides of the 2 party political debate say crazy things... but there is a consistent pattern of left-leaning anti-2A folks who demonstrate they have frighteningly poor impulse control.

The Orlando nightclub killer was a registered Democrat... people wearing Trump t-shirts are getting beat with crowbars... being a Trump supporter is, literally, dangerous in public... and at rallies now beatings of Trump supporters by protesters have become commonplace.

There is a palpable rage in display everywhere to this guy, Trump... based on what he says. In reaction to what he says, many many many folks on the left are increasingly whipping their ideological constituents into a violent rage... all while they broad brush Trump as dangerous and a proponent of violence.

Not only is this ironic... it is terrifying, given how FEW folks in the media are calling time out and blowing the whistle on what is taking place in "Media", and how it should frighten all Americans... regardless of their affiliation.

Looks like America is done folks... stick a fork in it. Everybody everywhere is behaving like lunatics... and getting no push back. And the charge is being led by violent lefties who SHOULD be kept far FAR away from firearms... especially given that they think everyone else has as poor an impulse control as they do.

The "he's like Hitler" narrative is frequently pointed at Trump because of his rhetoric... yet it's Trump's opposition that behaves and takes ACTIONS like Hitler's Brown Shirts.
edit on 11-8-2016 by dasman888 because: Zombie wallabys

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, HIllary supporters and AntiTrumpers are all up in arms,....

but there was no Secret Service meeting or intervention. If they think it is not a big deal then WTF are all of us talking about it?

www.mcclatchydc.com...

Context..perception...trying to make a square peg fit in a round hole to make a story....

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What is the Secret Service supposed to do, go back in time and pluck the words out of Trumps mouth?

The SS is charged with protecting POTUS and family as well as the presidential candidates. Trump is making their job just a little more tedious.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

I've been watching this and the media is furling rage against Trump. They have incited many on the left to violent acts and it's going to get worse. The media picks apart his coments looking for things to offend people. Had Hillary said thus same thing thr press would have said well she didn't actually say anything about shooting anyone etc. Because they can't attack his record all they have is attack his statements. All thr while ignoring we can look at Hillarys record and see what she has done. And as they say actions speak louder than words.

We can guess all day long what Trump would be like as president. But we have hard facts on what Clinton's presidency would be like. More favors in exchange for money. More lying to the public as she's been proved to do. And we get bad decisions as she made while sec of state. No matter how you look at it Hillary is corupt. It's so bad thr media can't even defend her. In a debate all Trump has to do is keep saying but she's corupt. And not even thr press would be able to dispute it.Worse yet thanks to wiki leaks I have discovered the party O had been voting for is corrupt as well.

I'm sure Republicans aren't much better but my god why isn't democrats up in arms over what happened im still amazed how someone could debase themselves and there beliefs and vote for her. I truly hope she ends up on jail for crimes she committed against the people. And maybe we could put in a real candidate that at least we can trust like Bernie.
edit on 8/11/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
as soon as I seen this ,knew he was talking about voter block

like a 100 million gun owners in us ? not sure how many nra members

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: homers1226
as soon as I seen this ,knew he was talking about voter block

like a 100 million gun owners in us ? not sure how many nra members

Let's be honest here this could easily go either way the only one who knows what he meant was Trump. But what we can say is either way it was a very poor choice if words. And as a president he would need to be careful what he says and how he says it. The country is watching and he needs to at least seem presidential and not like an a hole.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
its pretty obivous what hes saying to me atleast. if they want to tear the constitution to shreds then the people have the means to fight back and restore the republic. thats it. unlike all these liberal media outlets now creating articless that say the liberal attack on trump may cause him to be assassinated.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: homers1226

I don't think he was talking about voting.
it was like he was saying that
1... if hillary gets into office and places the judges..
2... the second amendment could be gone
and
3... there would be nothing that could be done about it... but then with the second ammendment people, who knows...

I don't think he was talking about assassinations either really...

I've heard way too many gun owners saying stuff like .... "they can take my gun out of my cold dead hands"..
personally I don't like trump or hillary, but I think maybe trump was showing some signs of a tad bit of foresight here...

you try to take the guns away from the people, you are gonna end up with a revolution on your hands, because they will definately do something about it!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

edit on 11-8-2016 by homers1226 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

People always have a strong basis for their own subjective interpretations to everything, but that doesn't make them right. And like I said, just because the SS talks to someone about something, even more than once, doesn't mean that said possible interpretation is what Trump meant.

The problem is that there are those who are ideologically dependent when it comes to their ability to interpret things, so no matter if there was a way to prove that Trump had absolutely zero malicious intent in what he said, there would still be plenty of people unable to accept that reality (and I'm sure that that works both ways).

The SS concerns really mean nothing other than they're doing their job, like I said.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

They love him. I would bet every SS agent will be voting Trump and not for the Wicked Witch of the White House.

The fact is that the SS NEVER talked to him. It was a MSM lie. What part of that do you not get?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

They love him. I would bet every SS agent will be voting Trump and not for the Wicked Witch of the White House.

They love him? Can you prove that claim?

Also, that would be a fools bet.

The fact is that the SS NEVER talked to him. It was a MSM lie. What part of that do you not get?

That is also not correct. It was stated that the SS had not had "formal" talks with the campaign. It is possible that they did talk to them, but we may never know the truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What part of that do you not get?

What part of my post would prompt you to ask me such a question?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'll leave this here for your viewing pleasure.

BIDEN THREATENS OBAMA IF HE COMES TO TAKE HIS GUN.

Way more inflammatory that anything Trump said. And no one showed up to interview Biden.

edit on 13-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I bet the SS talks with him everyday.

He does have their protection 24/7, right?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join