It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Renowned Holistic Dr Sebi dies just after being arrested & in custody

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Sadly, he’s died just after being arrested (allegedly) for having over $30,000 cash on his person. There are already doubters, including those close to him, that question his arrest and manner in which he died while in his custody (which is shrouded in mystery)

Famed herbal healer, pathologist, and naturalist; holistic Dr. Sebi reportedly has died while in custody. While details surrounding Sebi’s death are slowly developing, Twitter has reacted with a wave of condolence.

World Renowned Holistic Dr Sebi dies just after being arrested & in custody

I just do not know what to say. After hearing of all of the death of these holistic doctors and now Dr. Sebi...this has to stop. I am truly saddened by this news. He was a great man who help many, many people get back on the road to good health. I hope the truth comes out and the right people put an end to these killings.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Big Pharma is enjoying it's throne as master executioners.
They are harsh on pretenders to the throne.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
50 Holistic Doctors Have Mysteriously Died In The Last Year, But What’s Being Done About it?

truththeory.com...

In case you’re not aware, the confusing conundrum first began when Dr. Bradstreet was found dead exactly one year ago – yes, on Father’s Day – in the U.S. The noted autism doctor, researcher, and parent was found in a river with a gunshot wound to the chest. While authorities at first Thought 50 Holistic Doctors Have Mysteriously Died In The Last Year, But What’s Being Done Abou his death was a result of suicide, it has since been confirmed that Dr. Bradstreet was murdered and that the wound was not self-inflicted. His family, like the families of many other missing and dead naturopathic practitioners and MD doctors, believe that he was murdered for using and promoting controversial therapies, such as GCMaF.

Dr. Sievers was actually killed by her husband - the rest could all be coincidence?!?!

edit on 6-8-2016 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AbesOldHat

Isn't the number approaching 12-15?

Hideous arrogance, ruthless homicidal, genocidal tyrannical arrogance.

The screechy one has such great cohorts to pull such stunts . . . quite in keeping with her's, now that I think of it . . . all peas in a pod.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

That is because he did not believe in the 2 pills every 6 hours and see a doctor if symptoms persist big pharma agenda.

Pills are good, weed and other natural alternatives are not good because profit.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Isn't this the same "Dr." Sebi who sued Michael Jackson when he cured MJ of his addiction to painkillers? I don't imagine that resounding success story made it onto his website! But then again he was probably so busy curing AIDS by controlling how much mucous the body produced that he probably didn't have time to update his website. There are alternative approaches to treating medical conditions and there are quacks who prey on the hope of the terminally ill. Alfredo Bowman aka "Dr." Sebi, was most certainly the latter and proves it when he admitted that he charged AIDS patients double what he charged any other patient for an "initial consult and starter kit of foods and supplements". If there was any validity to his claims, there would be copious scientific studies to support the claims and not just anonymous testimonials from his website. Don't shed tears for a Charlatan who preyed on the hope of the dying and charged double for the same exact treatment. And don't forget the great work he did curing Michael Jackson of his addictions!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

A shame the Dr wasn't of african heritage...... there'd have been riots by now. Whoa...he is! Where's the outrage? Why is this not part of the national dialog?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Murdered because pills.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiguaEstrella
A shame the Dr wasn't of african heritage...... there'd have been riots by now. Whoa...he is! Where's the outrage? Why is this not part of the national dialog?

Because he is not american and it happened in Honduras.

He was 83 and the cause of death was not police brutality. This article (in spanish) says that he became ill and was being transferred from the jail to a hospital but died on the way.

It states that his family had said that he had been having health problems since a few days before.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It doesn't matter. BLM needs no reality to claim outrage

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Fun fact: "quack" "crank" "pseudoscientist" are all ad hominem attack words coined by Martin Gardner in very beginning of the "skeptical scientific" movement. In the following 70 years, groups like CSICOP would spring up, and although no provable link between CIA funding & CISCOP or Gardner existed, it was hypothesized they were deeply intertwined.

Given that the CIA engaged in disinformation, and also funded many operations into the supposed "pseudoscience" this movement was "debunking" and also attacked all UFO/Alien topics, and generally reenforced establishment ideas by engaging in unscientific, illogical ad hominems on people challenging establishment thought ----it is a pretty good parallel.

Should also be noted that "science" today is a disaster. Science isn't science with fraudulent or misrepresented data. Case in point, the initial topic Gardner and CSICOP attacked?? Sign/Grudge/Bluebook===3 official USAF studies that are basically admitted cover ups now.

The conclusions of these studies were to publicly debunk all data. The studies themselves omitted or misrepresented data. Or it was simply classified outside of the study.

In actual science, this is called FRAUD. Fun fact, the true meaning of skeptic, before it was stolen by this movement, meant the opposite. It was actually people who were skeptical of establishment thought. The notion that no matter how smart we think we are, our arrogance will breed ignorance.

Judging by the crisis in establishment "science" today, corrupted by bias, politics, ideology, corporate interest.... I tend to agree. Keep attacking though...It's worked for 70s years.

(Im don't claim to support or know anything about this doctor, but you are clearly attacking him---which is basically what you and everyone else has been programmed to do. Not your fault really.).

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Fun fact: The man was not a doctor.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Never heard of him.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Fun fact: I'm not programmed to do anything(unless you count my military training). I looked at the evidence and evaluated it on the merits of the available data.

He wasn't a doctor. He didn't go to medical school, didn't have a degree in biology even. He most certainly didn't cure anyone of AIDS. Wjat he DID do, was charge HIV/AIDS patients double the fees for the same exact consultations and "treatments" he gave all of his "patients".

He DID prey on the hope, or rather the hopelessness, of people given a death sentence by the medical industry as it existed in the 80's and early 90's when it came to treatment options for HIV and AIDS patients. I witnessed this first hand as I watched my uncle slowly die as all of his organs stopped working. He never saw his 40th birthday and he and every member of his support group was preyed on by people like this bull s# doctor. He and people like him, knew that they could extract every last dime out of these people who were praying for some sort of miracle, grasping at any straw they could just to get one more Christmas, one more birthday. And instead of being treated like human beings who were suffering and dying, they were treated as a joke and a guaranteed income because they were willing to pay any fee, try any gimmick for just one more gasp of air.

If calling a spade a spade is attacking him, I think I'm being overly kind in my attack. If pointing out the facts is bothersome to you and somehow synonymous with being brainwashed then there's far more wrong with this picture than his predatory practices. Unlike Alfred Bowman, or as He liked to call himself, Dr. Sepi, I have a science based degree and as a result of that, I applied some Critical thinking here. The fact that he claimed to have cured Michael Jackson of his opiate addictions should send up a red flag, never mind the fact that the way he viewed HIV/AIDS patients makes him a monster in my eyes. I'm sorry but anyone who has taken high school biology can determine with an afternoon at the library, that you aren't going to cure AIDS by controlling the bodies mucous output. There's no science involved in Wjat this clown was doing and I'm not going to apologize or feel bad that some peoples sensibilities are inflamed for pointing this out.

There are certainly some legitimate alternative treatments for some ailments that are being hampered by pharmaceutical lobbyists and the FDA amongst others. I'm not denying that or arguing against them. I'm pointing out the horror inflicted on countless souls by this fake doctor and others like him. "Dr." Sebi was not someone who was interested in legitimate research with the goal of actually helping people. He was in it to make money and it didn't matter to him if he bled people dry and conned them into using his BS products as he preyed on their failing health with false platitudes and promises. Instead of spending the little time they had with their loved ones or spending it ticking off a few bucket list items, they bought into lies and false promises because he and people like him, promised a tomorrow that would never come. To admit that you don't know anything about him and then build a de facto defense of his lecherous practices by equating my "attack" on him with a conspiracy about suppressed research and an out of control medical industry is an insult and slap in the face to the pile of bodies outside this mans front door. At least I did my due diligence before reaching my conclusions.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Fun fact: The man was not a doctor.

Fun Fact: Village healer (learned from family member - we all lived like this likely for thousands-tens of thousands of years-with the same types as our medicine people) Village healer, shaman, whatever. Im sure people who went to him knew what they were asking for. As for calling himself "Dr." Oh well, so did the head of the world psychiatry association & both Canadian & American one too!-and he experimented on people with '___' for prolonged periods of time, until wiping their memory, until they'd recognize him as 'papa', also used electrical shock treatments.

Keep in mind I would've absolutely destroyed him and this topic. Im not speaking to his effectiveness, Im not speaking to his credentials (besides the actual perception) nothing. Just saying it's polite to respect all peoples. Some people choose not to follow western medicine. IF they want to trust a shaman, a self-trained 'doctor', psychic, a magical pumpkin, it's up to them.

I don't even have a problem with you outlining how he did or didnt help people. Just pointing out name calling is a step backwards.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

He wasn't a doctor. He didn't go to medical school, didn't have a degree in biology even.

As I posted in another post, he was a village healer, taught from family. People have trusted sources like that for medicine for thousands of years. People still do today. Im not saying its wise, or should be your first and last choice, but people will seek alt-treatments. Up to them. I would hope they try both, as sometimes either might have benefit, or benefit together.

I have no qualms with anyone opinions on this guys qualifications, or lack thereof. No issue with contesting his treatments (though I refuse to make any final judgements without evidence anymore) I was simply saying the urge to call someone a "quack" or other names, is simply name calling.

Attack the information rather than the person.

He most certainly didn't cure anyone of AIDS. Wjat he DID do, was charge HIV/AIDS patients double the fees for the same exact consultations and "treatments" he gave all of his "patients".
I see the words and he most likely didn't, though you didn't source anything or support your position with any info whatsoever. Remember Im not even challenging you on his history, or his practice...

...all I said is "quack" is a ad hominem. A year ago I'd be saying it too. It's just a weak argument. You don't need to call people named. "Quack" "Crank" & "Pseudo-science" were all coined during/while an applied psychology program was in place, the entire point was to push people to mainstream, and attack everything not.

Namecalling has no place in reasoned arguments. That's all I said.

> He most certainly didn't cure anyone of AIDS. Wjat he DID do, was charge HIV/AIDS patients double the fees for the same exact consultations and "treatments" he gave all of his "patients".

You can call him a spade all you want. You can say, he's not a Western doctor by any standard. He is a self taught herbalist, with no medical training in the least! Say it! Yell it! Yay! Source

Just don't stoop to name calling, it weakens your argument.

If pointing out the facts is bothersome to you and somehow synonymous with being brainwashed then there's far more wrong with this picture than his predatory practices.

Nope, facts are the opposite of attacks (or well, much different.). Ill even give you a hand, Sebi was not found in a Supreme Court case, in a case against him practicing unlicensed medicine. The judge ruled they did not prove he made a diagnosis, so he got off (or at least that's how its presented.) - Those supporting him claim because he won his case, it proves his treatment worked. but the foundation of the legal argument was not based on whether or not the treatment worked.

They claim he also had "70 witnesses stating they'd been cured." I wanted to dig further, (as I love facts) but I couldn't find any transcripts or further information on the case. I can't say if his treatment gave people gas, cured them or caused spontaneous combustion. And it's not to his credit I just simply lack the information.

There are certainly some legitimate alternative treatments for some ailments that are being hampered by pharmaceutical lobbyists and the FDA amongst others.
Yes absolutely, this is where my concern is. We are too quick to label, mock and deride anything outside of mainstream. These people that pray on those sick & weak are very low, as low as big pharma. BUT, name calling either doesn't help.

I pointed out in another post the head of the World psychiatric association, and Canada and US as well, was involved in MKULTRA experiments, super-dosing ppl with '___' until they forgot who their parents were, called the doc 'daddy'. He sued electroshock too.

There are bad elements on both sides. Im saying just attack the evidence, not the person. Stop the cycle of ad hominem, because it undermines your argument. Without it, many more people will take your argument seriously.

(Im not perfect either, I wish I always had this kind of clarity).
edit on 9-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AbesOldHat
I just do not know what to say. After hearing of all of the death of these holistic doctors and now Dr. Sebi...this has to stop. I am truly saddened by this news. He was a great man who help many, many people get back on the road to good health. I hope the truth comes out and the right people put an end to these killings.

I looked him up.

He was 82 years old, had diabetes and high blood pressure, and died in a hospital from the complications of pneumonia.

He exceeded the national life expectancy of his home country by 10 years (72 is the life expectancy there.)

I don't see any evidence that he was killed by some group or another. Pneumonia is common in the elderly and if anything, with high blood pressure and diabetes, he quite outlived the expectations for his health.

I think you should celebrate - not look for conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiguaEstrella

Most Black people didn't know who Dr. Sebi was and the people who were aware of him ARE indeed outraged. Now, as to the reason it's not part of the national dialog?? That's another topic altogether.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wow. Read everything here. He certainly has a checkered past. The only "facts" seem to be he was 83 with poor health and did not die in this country. Can't understand the concern of a conspiracy surrounding his death. If he were younger and in the US maybe some concern but this is not the case; there were many opportunities during his life that he could have suffered an unusually suspicious death. If anything, unfortunately, the proposed details of his life's work do not appear "honorable." Maybe he was well-meaning but the story, well, it doesn't match a person of "high standards." May he rest in peace.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'm of the opinion that Dr. Sebi was a fraud, but that's not the issue here to my mind.

The fact is he did die under interesting circumstances while being booked on a charge that I frankly find laughable. He had to much cash on him? Whose business is that but his, all other things being equal?

While his cures were most likely bull#, the fact of the matter is that every penny spent on his BS wasn't being spent elsewhere. That broadly fits the definition of motive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join