It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream I had that Woke Me Up Yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I am not saying this is prophetic, although it makes sense. But didn't find a better forum to put this.

I had a dream yesterday afternoon around 4PM, so real. So I was dreaming and I remember a lot about this particular dream. Including being inside a room being attacked by demons. Getting out and finding a car and driving, it is in Denver, where old Lowery Air Force used to be. On one street the rain is pouring and I step over to the next street and it is dry.

Then I hear an erruption and look over and in the middle of the city a volcano is exploding spewing lava and ashe high into the sky.

Then someone is pulling me by the hand and I follow him and he takes me somewhere. I will not explain it. But inside are monitors and we are watching a worldwide breakup of things.

And then the I can see outside where I am. And on the eastern horizon there is a golden cloud that approaches quickly. But as it approaches I see it is not a normal cloud. It is angels. Thousands, tens of thousands of angels. There faces ripe with rage over the badness being done I imagine, but you could see the rage in their expressions. They had short beards, and mustaches. And wings. And all of them looked mostly the same, but there were so many of them, and they were all together like a cloud, it was a cloud of angels. And they came with such speed.

And as they came they decended, and everywhere you looked you saw the fright in peoples' eyes as they were put to death.

Until one finally looked at me and started to descend at me with a look of fury in his eyes. And then I awoke.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GailNot

Wow that's a really deep explanatory dream.

I have to ask you first, did these Angelic beings have long or short hair?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Wow that's a really deep explanatory dream.

I have to ask you first, did these Angelic beings have long or short hair?

Short.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Ok demons could represent either you're beliefs 'religion' and you releasing yourself from that hold on your life. Demons aka genies also represent temptation. (i've had jin show up in my dreams trying to give me wishes) which i never did.

ok this is interesting, i've had 3 or 4 of the same things show up in my dreams as well, Volcanos', genies, sky people, no angels though with wings.

I see the monitors of the breaking up of the planet as what's going on right now, it's in the subconscious of all people at the moment.

The Angels, again 'may be something to do with your Beliefs'. Also if you're a good person, with a goodness about you, seeing beings who are angry at the crap in the world comes from your upstanding way of seeing things, for the good of people. Justice if you will.

The mustaches and beards not sure, but possibly 'seasoned' beings familiar with what's going on. 'maturity'. not old not young, but in between. X generation age.

Your righteous anger and the Angelic beings descending upon and putting to death the negativity you feel in the world.

The one that looked at you with fury was you looking at yourself. A mirror image of what's inside being released.

The Volcano again, another releasing of positive ionic stress from within.

That's just my take but it was a really interesting dream, thanks for sharing!

edit on 8/6/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Ok demons could represent either you're beliefs 'religion' and you releasing yourself from that hold on your life. Demons aka genies also represent temptation. (i've had jin show up in my dreams trying to give me wishes) which i never did.

ok this is interesting, i've had 3 or 4 of the same things show up in my dreams as well, Volcanos', genies, sky people, no angels though with wings.

I see the monitors of the breaking up of the planet as what's going on right now, it's in the subconscious of all people at the moment.

The Angels, again 'may be something to do with your Beliefs'. Also if you're a good person, with a goodness about you, seeing beings who are angry at the crap in the world comes from your upstanding way of seeing things, for the good of people. Justice if you will.

The mustaches and beards not sure, but possibly 'seasoned' beings familiar with what's going on. 'maturity'. not old not young, but in between. X generation age.

Your righteous anger and the Angelic beings descending upon and putting to death the negativity you feel in the world.

The one that looked at you with fury was you looking at yourself. A mirror image of what's inside being released.

That's just my take but it was a really interesting dream, thanks for sharing!

The one descending at me was me. I was the angel. You see when I passed the point I was no longer on earth. I had been raised to heaven. And I was among those angels. If I was among them.

I know it is just a dream. And I know that you are more than you appear.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Dreams are like gateways to the soul. I enjoy them greatly, but i'm careful not to take too much away as my beliefs are probably quite different than most others.

ETA: Yes it was you, and it was you waking up to yourself, the real you.
edit on 8/6/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Dreams are like gateways to the soul. I enjoy them greatly, but i'm careful not to take too much away as my beliefs are probably quite different than most others.

If I could I would show you things, not of my own accord. My dreams are dreams. But there are things far more grandeur. I am speaking to the person, not the demon.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
In the dream all the demons had already been taken away, and were knowing they were going to be put into the abyss.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I see ok.

Well... thats a good thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I see ok.

Well... thats a good thing.

It is. It will happen. I only wish I knew where I would be. I love God so much. But I have so many weaknesses.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry too much. The more you try not to do something the harder it is to not do it. So stop trying and just relax. Your belief serves a god, and that's fine. Just remember not to take life too seriously.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Take care gotta run!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Take care gotta run!

You too.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

There is a lot of collective insanity going that both people here and beings elsewhere are very annoyed at.

I am at times very annoyed with the divine for not implementing the direct mirror and redirection of souls to give humanity an easier time. But that would make this level a bad testing area for souls.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
A prediction perhaps..

Those demons could represent planes of war and the volcano in the city could represent a city getting nuked.
The golden cloud that approaches could be a shockwave

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

There are others, this is one interpretation about volcanoes in dreams...

Dreamwell

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

There is a lot of collective insanity going that both people here and beings elsewhere are very annoyed at.

I am at times very annoyed with the divine for not implementing the direct mirror and redirection of souls to give humanity an easier time. But that would make this level a bad testing area for souls.

Testing for what?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hmm, I tend to use a more Biblically oriented dream interpretation symbol set.

Have you been studying eschatology or end times much lately? I ask because this reads like a text book end times type scenario you dreamed. If you are pre-occupied with such things and dwelling on them/worried about them, this can influence your dreams. That is not to say you didn't receive a genuine dream; you may have.

However, it says that Mystery Babylon the great will be destroyed by fire in a day. There are many interpretations of the end that think the US may be that nation. There are two or three ways you could plausibly see it destroyed in a day by fire IMO: nuclear war, supervolcanic eruption (think Yellowstone or Long Valley), or asteroid/comet strike. I suppose there is another way - solar flare. Scripture does talk about hurling mountains of fire into the sea. Most think this is an asteroid, but it could just as easily be a collapsing volcanic eruption forming a huge caldera like what happened to the Minoans.

But seeing a volcano is a sign of God's judgment and/or end times in a dream.

Also you see the host coming through the clouds which also syncs up fairly well with prophetic descriptions in scripture. The Lord shall descend with a shout and all shall see him coming through the clouds ... that sort of thing. And they shall gather the elect from the four corners of the earth. Understand, I am not directly quoting here, only paraphrasing. But your description of the host coming through clouds is very like those descriptions we get.

Gold is the color of wisdom for what it's worth.

When someone takes you by the hand and takes you to a place where you watch the world descend even further into chaos, well those who believe in a pre-trib event? Some say we will see what is taking place on the earth and weep.

So again, I have to wonder how much you have been studying eschatology lately to know how it may have been weighing on your mind.

top topics

join