It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Bahboo brahmin faiker habib and ms. baba Ms. baba mullah L'ama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Poor ms. baba ... as many working environments as she experienced the offencive nature of ill wishes and abuse...the catering to evil of a mans will...and abuse from the rich women.
everything, "Do this do that?'' beatings from the thorny bramble switch...
Mullah, "Do what!?Why for what reason?!"
Everything, " I'm not sure, myself... icky programming?''
so the two contemplated the ways of human beings...little Ms. baba cleaned the gutters for freee again..."no money or comfort concept''
she thinks a Lot.
"again...Where who why!?" baba...milk...is from a breast not a mans sick thoughts...ughh a tribe she learned of in school they worship the rod of insults...
"work, abuse pain, suffering....the true path''
...my good friend let me know...litte buddah..he and she work until they are near death, bodies feeling nothing yet everything...
Everything, "so after the time of day...well you mind your self...and I shall mind my goodly self" authority...hmmm...good?
Mullah, " Habibi are you.. being real or is it your stupid friend Mr. Fakir?''
Everything, "we know nothing,,, our mind is cleannnn...Okay?''
Mullah, " the best book in all the land...Mr. Habib is ...The delicate art of handholding!"
Everything, " yes every one has lied ten fold and into the depths of poor heaven...get away now!.. go study your stupid book and let me know when the epic is accomplished..."
Ms. baba.."so insulting...''
Mr. fakir.." hurry before they tie a rope around your stupid neck and drag you in the Camel races...he he hehe?''
Ms. mullah L'ama, " oh it will be so fun and everyone will laugh...Can't wait!"
''water... the well of false pleasure is gone.. happy now?'' Rain..? thirsty for purity?
''my father forbids such an act upon my lips!'' he loves me... and I love him... so bahboo I leave you with your wish and am leaving to return to safety.. to write the greatest love tail ever written... I shall be the worlds greatest lover...and you in the dust with sin and ill thoughts from the friends you like...The Fakir family!...no one listened to what the greatest act between two lovers is.. and now I leave, Good bye!"
Everything, " what is it then?"...
Mullah, " it is respecting your wife and not enforcing what you want her to do...among many many other things...you wrer being icky in thought and so take a shower...Ick.." mullah thought she would just tend to the strange mr. Habib, cook and clean...the greatest thing on this planet ... is not sex!... she walked slowly away wishing non other than for a true friend, yet he was just too good for poor Mullah L'ama...and she too poor in earnings...sad asda sad...her father fakir dad was mean and a drunk...so he ruined any chance of her earning money for an epic novel... then she died... and returned to heaven...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I'm happy to see you here😊.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Nice one Peppycat

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburghno, I am the spirit of peppy...sadly she is no more... and will continue to get to the real heaven...through suffering and pain...with her dear friend...thank you I shall let her know of your kindness to Mullah peppy.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 the ghost of peppykitty still wishes to battle you... you two on? she likes battling males... nothing else...October?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yes Oct. we will battle! Tea vs Tea!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

wb Peppy, i hope all is well.

Very interesting story too

edit on 8/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I didn't follow it that well, Mullah. Does it have anything to do with handbags?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll keep things important things with you in a hand bag made of love... no not aboy satchels..conceived in thepurest form made with holy cloth...keeping love immaculate, fair and square... its is good to be a being of this planet...!
the story is a result of insulting one because of misleading programming...it has to do with if this world did not use money as transference of love energy....abuse in its most slightest nature many ways to heaven...love, suffering, battle, war, the fight within the fight without...many cycles of death and rebirth or a few, we are able to find what makes us comfortable and what does not. Here in America we can and do have free will and a right to say no....
thanks for stopping by.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Bigburghno, I am the spirit of peppy...sadly she is no more... and will continue to get to the real heaven...through suffering and pain...with her dear friend...thank you I shall let her know of your kindness to Mullah peppy.

We should refer to you as Mullah Peppy now?

I want to go to the real heaven too. How does one get there?

Is there a way to contact the old Peppy? Meditation? Prayer?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Lol the old peppy is missing!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion old peppy no longer has more than one work environments... so now it is just Mullah Peppy...you may contact aba peppy through the Ouija Board...the spirit of the tommy knockers know where...she is floating around...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I don't have a ouija board. Could I use an online ouija board such as the following?

Online Ouija Boards

This is a very troubling issue for me because I don't trust ouija boards. You never know who you're contacting.

For instance, what if some mischievous ghost tries to convince me that they're the old Peppy? How will I know if it's the real old Peppy?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion stay away from them or you will let demonic or angelic angels in to your mind!...I have a glow in the dark board and might use it to connect with spirit world... online will check it out soon... iam getting exhausted at the library, here... miss ya!

new topics

top topics

join