It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Day at the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Races, park, zoo, beach? I give up!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Hey dude! I like your story, it was short and concise.

Its a breath of fresh air from the typical nonsense and garbage which ATS has been intruded with lately, oh! And also not so lately.

I always say the only thing left said, is the things that need not be said, and the only thing better then the things not to be said is that which which is left blank. And the only thing better then that, is that which is omitted. Kind of like this story and its subsequent sequel.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star uhhh, computer? sorry sorry, dear night...much love...I'm at the library.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird I somewhat agree...might change my my mind... great really greart....or tie...? rainbow tie? yes yes and a grey striped tie and ...thank you for you r reply

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
A cat in a hat with a bat went after a fat rat with a...

Well that's the extent of my rhyming.

But you know what? hey man! Keep on keeping on.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

LOL! Well you made me chuckle when I pulled the thread up and there was nothing written in the OP.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star I didn't intend the OP tio be so funny glad you chucled...I'm working on some other funny stuff.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Message did NOT disappear when I clicked the form field.

new topics

top topics

join