It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas college students plan to protest 'campus carry' gun law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I need a pistol disguised as a dildo, stat!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Don't forget to bring "protection" safe sex rules!

link   
From your source (and in your OP...emphasis mine):

A new law that allows people to carry concealed handguns into most buildings on public college campuses takes effect today in Texas, and students are planning to protest by bringing some equally inappropriate — but much less lethal — objects into their classrooms: dildos.

While I find such a "protest" ridiculous (but I guess it's their right, unless campus policy forbids such items), I fail to see what is inappropriate about people who are appropriately licensed, of age, and have taken the necessary state-mandated course carrying a concealed weapon on campus.

What I find more inappropriate is that schools find it acceptable to prohibit perfectly legal things on their campuses.

I can only imagine how many times people with dildos on their backpacks will be told to "go f*** themselves."

Seriously, though, if there are going to be students and faculty so worried about whether or not a law-abiding person has a concealed handgun on their person at any given time, they may need to seek mental help for such paranoia...like this guy:

The former dean of the University of Texas School of Architecture left for a position at the University of Pennsylvania because of his opposition to allowing guns on campus.

Source
edit on 4-8-2016 by SlapMonkey because: Added a link and comment

link   
Edward dildo hands

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well that is just silly.

Got some attention already though. I guess that is the point??

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What a great job done America, A++ for schooling these tools. Just clueless lost little kids.... Our future is screwed.

link   
This protest brought to you by...Smith &Wesson Oil

link   
a reply to: CornShucker

Lol, is that your concealed carry protest dildo ... or are you just happy to see me ...

Sorry, I just couldn't help it.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

While I am glad the college kids are protesting, I do not think they get the concept of "concealed carry". I do not think concealed means what they think it means.

Maybe than can conceal the dildos and than carry around signs that say "I have a Dildo concealed in my [Enter Concealment Place Here]"

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
crimeresearch.org...

CCW holders are up to 6 times less likely to commit crimes than cops.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What a bunch of idiots, dildos? that is the best they can come out with, so this people are calling guns dildos, maybe he is a fundamentalist Christian.

yes I been sarcastic.

Or maybe he got a fetish with dildos to begin with.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Very funny and topical comment here in light of what Clint said recently,bravo

Didn't the Bundy ranch get a pack of dildos sent in to them so they could go FK themselves

Concerning pussy cats generation,that swings both ways with little kittens here who feel they are not safe unless they conceal carry :-/

link   
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to adhere condoms all over their backpacks instead, since concealed firearms that are legally concealed are done so for personal protection?
edit on 4-8-2016 by SlapMonkey because: questions deserve question marks, not periods

link   
Gives new meaning to the term 'Saturday Night Special'.

link   
Will have to keep an eye open to see if they only start banning the big black scary looking ones with attachments..

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

And will ones with a "French tickler" now be referred to as "freedom ticklers?"

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: jaynkeel

And will ones with a "French tickler" now be referred to as "freedom ticklers?"

Dude plz put a warning sign before posting, something like do not drink coffee and read this at the same time.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Perhaps these students carrying the Dildos see guns as a penis extension and that's why they are open carrying dildos!

Better than concealing them I spose,one would ponder on the location stored

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Lock n' Load!

If they're Clinton supporters they should carry CIGARS instead.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Concerning pussy cats generation,that swings both ways with little kittens here who feel they are not safe unless they conceal carry :-/

Sorry, Whereis, but people who legally concealed carry generally do it to be prepared to protect themselves or other people if necessary, but we generally don't harbor any clinical paranoia concerning a probability of needing to use it every second we're awake.

Hell, 95% of the time I don't even remember I have it on me unless I consciously think about it--it's a small, unobtrusive tool that could possibly save my or someone else's life. Why wouldn't I carry it with me? It's not like I'm strapping it to my backpack out in plain view in order to be obnoxious in public or anything.

And you shouldn't use "swings both ways" in a thread about dildos...just sayin'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join