It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bohemian Group

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I found a site with studys of the areahere that mentions it as being a sacred site, but it wasn't partticularly informative.

Here's the homepage www.sacredsonoma.com...

and a crude map outlining "ley lines" www.sacredsonoma.com...

excellent find!

Have you seen the old pictures of the grove?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i find it weird you have the number 77 in your name yet you know little about this? (freakily enough, disinfopedia used to have an article on bohemian grove. now it doesnt...) i believe bush is in one of those 77 BC subgroups the one nicknamed "rednecks".

en.wikipedia.org...

like i said there was a disinfopedia link but its gone....it was the best one.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
i find it weird you have the number 77 in your name yet you know little about this? (freakily enough, disinfopedia used to have an article on bohemian grove. now it doesnt...) i believe bush is in one of those 77 BC subgroups the one nicknamed "rednecks".

en.wikipedia.org...

like i said there was a disinfopedia link but its gone....it was the best one.

7 is my lucky number so that is why it is in my name. I had no idea that there was any correlation between that number and pres bush.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
7 no. 77 is the number of subgroups in BC. wait ive already said that. though im sure alot of people use that number. i thought it was also associated with birds, (warhawks?).

77zzz = BC sleeper. weird name. of course mine isnt any better.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Have you seen the old pictures of the grove?

If you mean the ones with the "simpler" cremation of care and the guys lying on the ground in a circle of candles, then yes I have. Are these the pics you are referring to?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
If you mean the ones with the "simpler" cremation of care and the guys lying on the ground in a circle of candles, then yes I have. Are these the pics you are referring to?

Indeed,
this one here

magma.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
now that i think about it, it may be b.s.. think about it now, alex jones sneaks in and covers all this? was he invited? if he was invited, it dosent make sense because then that would mean hes most likely an elite. if he wasnt invited how the hell would he sneak in there in the first place, its prolly like fort knox up in there, ya aint just walkin in uninvited.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Any human sacrified ?.....creepy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join