It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has No Idea Where He Is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

So what you're saying is that if Trump gets elected you'll be bringing this up for years as an example of his ineptitude?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So what you're saying is that if Trump gets elected you'll be bringing this up for years as an example of his ineptitude?

Why not.

Seems fair

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Because this thread is stupid. I mean, "Trump has no idea where he is..."??????
ZERO VALID ARGUMENTS. What is there to discuss?

But, some people want to make a big deal out of everything Trump says or do, in order to deflect from all of the Hillary crimes.

This is just another imaginary argument by Hillary lovers
edit on 355k2016Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

So it isn't a valid point if it is about Trump but perfectly fine if it is about Obama. Got it!
You can discuss how he wasn't wrong to say what he said, but hey I won't hold my breath.
Typical Trump thread, if it isn't pro trump it is just full of deflections and calling everyone Hillary lovers.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

He's addressing one of, if not the, richest countries in the country and yet he acts like he's in the Rust Belt.

LOL

Talk about confusing gaffes !!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What i don't understand is how people keep ignoring the fact that if Trump didn't get in, Hillary would, then the same people bitching about Trump now will be Bitching about Hillary later.

Facts people they're kind of important you know?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah that doesn't change that it has nothing to do with Obama. There are plenty of threads about that comment and all the people freaking out about it. It was a pretty dumb thing to say and really not sure how it happened
But this is about Trump going into a country and bad mouthing it while being completely wrong.
But hey, thanks Obama away!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'm neither a Trump nor Hillary supporter but love a good gaffe. Trump has given me one for future use. It'll be right up there with Obama, B Clinton and all the rest etc... etc....etc

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Virginia is a swing state. The reason Virginia is a swing state is because of northern Virginia. Trump came to northern Virginia and then acted like he was addressing people in southern Virginia. Do you think that's going to ingratiate him to the people he needs to sway. This isn't a thread made by a Hillary lover. I'm not voting for her either. This is a thread pointing out another, potentially costly, strategic mistake made by Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

I never mentioned that guy from Kenya, but I've seen that other members have shown a video of him doing the same thing.

Anyway, my whole point is, this thread is pointless. It is an imaginary argument. When you give me something that I can discuss, I will do so. But, what is there for any of us to discuss about this? Or about his taxes?

How does that affect a ordinary American citizen? If you don't realize that these small Trump scandals are just a way to deflect from Hillary crimes, then I do not know what to tell you.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I have a deep gratitude for Hillary lovers, who present to us daily all Trump's "scandals".

When I see that Trump is bad at geography, and comparing that to all Hillary crimes, I see what a better choice he is. Keep them coming, so I have more information to spread when discussing why Hillary is not an option.

And I have a deep appreciation for all of the Drumpf supporters who regularly jump on any thread if Hillary so much as sneezes...I t will be SOOO much sweeter to hear the bleating spin when she is refered to as "Madam President"

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States

Lack of Geographic knowledge comes with the territory, I mean the job apparently.

Obama added 7 States to the 50 and at the time hadn't yet visited Alaska and Hawaii....59 States Total?

As much as I dislike the man, he was joking. By saying "57", he was implying that he was exhausted. It was a deliberate exaggeration.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Urantia1111

Should the people who don't like Trump not voice their opinion? Or is it just them whining and crying...

Why doesn't anyone want to address why Trump said what he said? Why all the deflection?

Because when Trump says things like this, he is using humor to soften his frustration. People call these emotional reactions, while actually, he is extremely composed and conscious of what he is saying. By doing this, he is reaching people in an authentic manner, and they much prefer that to crooked Hillary.

Some people get that. Others don't (Which is why they are so confused about Trump and why so many people support him).

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He's a lying, loud mouth, arrogant, actor. I don't like Killary either. They are both a joke and are an insult to my intellence. This election is such a charade. It's more than a sick joke. It's a dumb reality show down against two people who have no business leading a country.

We just need to get this over with already and have full on anarchy. Kill or be killed... may the best win. We will then be able to have a much smaller population and reset this biat$ch.
edit on 3-8-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The actual intent behind Senator Obama's misstatement is easy to discern . . . . He was trying to express the thought that in all the time he had spent on the campaign trail so far in 2007-08, he had visited all (48) of the states in the continental U.S. save for one (i.e., "one left to go," excluding Alaska and Hawaii), but in his weariness he slipped up and started off with "fifty" instead of "forty."

edit on 3-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Trump may have no idea where he is but I bet he knows the whereabouts of every million $$$$ he has.....

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hey y'all, I just found this artical and here I am
Trump dont need ta no that
Trumps peeple undertand him better, and yes we reed the news to

All this is is more fony libral lies, it's like they got nothing else!!

edit on 3-8-2016 by SkeeterBooBoo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join