It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I’m Russ Kick, Creator of The Memory Hole, Ask Me Anything.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RussKick
Wow, thank you so much for joining us and taking the time to answer our questions.

1. What has been the hardest things to obtain for you? Military or "inner" government?
2. What one document have you found that has changed what you think?

Again, thank you for joining us!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Do you know anything about the 11/22 Computer?

===

In case anyone wonder what the 11/22 Computer is!

It's also supposedly a type of RFID chip SUPPOSEDLY inserted
into high ranking political and military leadership used
for tracking their whereabouts. Basically similar
to the SIM card in your cell phone, it has a tiny
Operating Systems, some low-power RF and GPS
locationing ability depending upon if the chip
can has or can support an antenna that receives
the size of the wavelengths used by GPS signals.

It can now be made the size of a a few rice grains.

edit on 2016/8/2 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hi Russ. This is kind of obscure, but I read a book by a Father Chiniquy about the Lincoln assassination. And a couple of other books, but Chiniquy specifically blames the Vatican for the killing of Lincoln, and he went into the actions of John Suratt who escaped to Canada with the help of the Jesuits, hopped a freighter to Liverpool, and was discovered months later working as a soldier in the army of the Vatican (this is before Garibaldi).

Anyway, he also stated that there were others involved in the assassination, because the telegraph lines had been cut the evening of the assassination, and also, the ambassador to Italy sent numerous telegrams to the white house about what he should do about the surratt situation were ignored. A warrant was not even created for surratt until it was leaked to congress. You may remember that during the Reagan(really the Bush) administration that the US reinstituted the sharing of ambassadors with the Vatican, who had been kicked out in 1866 (though no one ever reads WHY they were kicked out!).

My question is if you have ever tried to get any info on the doings in congress and the white house at the time. Can someone do a FOIA for this? Is it too old? It was also revealed that the morning of the assassination, Booth walked into the hotel where Johnson lived and asked to speak to Johnson. He was told by the desk clerk that Johnson was 'indisposed', and actually left a message to tell Johnson that Booth had stopped by.

You never read about any of these things in the mainstream assassination books....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

I provided the info earlier in my prior post. I linked the direct MIT article from 2013 in which the developer gave the specifics...which are more detailed and humanitarian than your post.
But, hey....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I'm sure the information is available on the internet, but you bring among the most experienced, can you give us a summary of how one goes about filling a FOIA request, and the ensuing process?

I've heard about your website, and I think it's really commendable what you're doing. Thank you for coming on to ATS to share with us!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Do you believe that a New World Order exists or is being planned by the elites?

I've heard Alex Jones go on about this endlessly on his radio program, something like ten years ago now. I have heard Kissinger, live on Christmas Eve for some political event, mention how we need a "New World Oder" and Canada's last prime minister, Stephen Harper, called for a "global governance." All I hear about it though is conspiracy theories. I think people really need to know more facts, if any exist, about these people and what they are planning, if anything.
edit on 3-8-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Thanks for the AMA.

Who hacked you in 2009?

What were they after?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Anyhooo, thanks for disclosing the pics of flag draped coffins and that five minute video of GB jr. sitting in that classroom.

If that was you, kudos...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Well Russ first I am very grateful to find out about the work you are doing and am very much so looking forward to looking through it!

I suppose a question I have is have you come across more documents exposing MK Ultra or whatever new brand name they have given it over the years?

Thank you for your time and welcome to ATS!

Thank you for the warm welcome. At the original Memory Hole I posted some documents involving the military's behavior modification experiments (which took place in the same timeframe as MKULTRA and related programs at the CIA): www.thememoryhole.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">WayBackMachine

As for MKULTRA itself, I believe the Black Vault has posted all documents known to have been released: Black Vault

edit on 3-8-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep

Of all the documents which one makes worry you the most about our future and of all the documents which one makes you most hopeful about our future?

Well, if we take an expansive view of the word "documents," I would say - and I'm not be facetious - that the ones that worry me the most are the top new stories on any given day, and the ones that give me the most hope are poems, including those by Pablo Neruda, Rumi, and Maxine Kumin.

As far as government documents, material about accidents involving nuclear weapons or the times that WWIII almost started are pretty worrying. It's also upsetting to see corporate documents that show companies deciding to do things that they explicitly say will harm people because they've calculated that the cost will be lower than caring about safety and ethics.

I recently got some hope from documents regarding the federal government funding studies into the benefits of cannabis and its components. Not only will this directly help a lot of people, it shows, in the larger picture, that the government can eventually develop more enlightened attitudes and policies.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins

Good afternoon and thank you for giving us some of your time.

I have to admit that I was not aware of Memory Hole, but I like what I see and will be spending a lot of time reading the material there.
My question is; Are you familiar with James Tracy's site called memory hole and do you have any connection with him?
Thanks again.

There have been several sites called The Memory Hole - some existed before my first site, and some came after - but I've never had contact with any of the people behind them.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

welcome russ, good to have you here.
Pl tell us what is the truth about the rosewell saga

I really, really wish I knew. For my own sake and to let others know. But like so many "big name" events (including the JFK assassination and 9/11), there's so much information, misinformation, disinformation, claims, counterclaims, counter-counterclaims, etc., that I can't get a clear fix on what actually happened.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrParanoid

Hi Russ,

I wrote a few things for Disinfo some 15 years ago (my most popular post was about Michael Jordan being suspended by the NBA for gambling), and have a couple of published books on related sports corruption topics. I wound up on the FBI's "Vexsome Filer List" a few years back for all of the FOIA requests I made. Ever since then, it seems as though the FBI (and other agencies) have been much slower in responding to my requests. In fact, I just received a CD of files from USNORTHCOM yesterday that I requested some 5 years ago. I'm curious to know if you've received similar treatment from the Bureau or any other agency for your work?

Thanks!
Brian

Nice synchronicity. In the past few days I've been thinking a lot about corruption in sports, especially the reporting of it. Thanks in part to online news outlets like Vice and Think Progress, we're seeing more investigative sports reporting than ever, but it's scattered. I'd love to see a magazine that's essentially Sports Illustrated but solely for the real, unvarnished side of sports.

I've definitely experienced insane foot-dragging, obfuscation, overcharging, etc. from many agencies, but I can never tell if I'm being treated especially badly or if it's just a normal amount of FOIA BS.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Have you considered possible collaborative efforts to find a more secure and permanent home to all this data, one that would allow long term protections and possibly a increased capacity for dissemination(?).

Context: To explain better, I mean, have you ever thought of teaming up with other people, NGOs, philanthropists, (someone unbiased, without an agenda, to give a permanent physical home to the documents (like a library or museum), and then at the same time, maybe incorporating the online aspect, but creating and transferring it into foundation or some other structure?

The reason I ask this is because I've noticed a few people (researchers) who've moved on, literally, or professionally into other fields, and so much data is lost when they go. Also I have witnessed first hand, **so much data** is lost, and government agencies or agents block archive.org using the robots.txt script. I was researching a wrongful murder conviction, and was onto something very important, but all records were blocked. I eventually gave up.

I see this as a long term problem, many very incredible researchers like yourself will one day move on and a lot of the newer generations are totally oblivious to the importance, or just apathetic to hidden truths.

This is a very important point. I've given it some thought, and sometimes talk to other researchers about it, but at this point I haven't come up with a sustained plan. I am glad to know that the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine has around 1,800 copies of my original site and is now backing up the new site, so, as long as they stay around, my work won't be lost. The question of course becomes what happens if the Internet Archive goes offline. This leads to the larger topic of how to preserve all digital and online material and make it accessible.

You mentioned that some sites use robots.txt to block the Internet Archive (and Google's cache), and this is a really big problem when government websites do it. Every government website is a public record, and the people at that agency have no right to prevent copies being made. I wish the Internet Archive would adopt a policy of ignoring robots.txt for .gov and .mil sites. Or there needs to be a website like the Archive that's devoted exclusively to mirroring US govt websites in full, regardless of robots.txt files.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

As an individual that's been trying to get some documents on a chemical cleanup site on a military base, I know the headache that goes along with gathering data. Thank you for that.

Now for my question:

Have you found that FoIA requests are harder to get "OK'ed" now days as opposed to before? And a follow up (if its OK) Which departments have you had the most resistance getting documents from?

FOIA was difficult enough in the aughts, but it's even more challenging now. I'm seeing a lot more flat-out refusals to process my requests because they're supposedly too "broad" or "general." Agencies have always used this excuse to some degree, but it's become an epidemic in agencies all across the govt. These days I'm having the most trouble with the Justice Department and its components, as well as (something you might never guess) the Peace Corps.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hello Russ

So I have been interested in the underground bases subject for some time so I was wondering

1# Did you ever stumble over some documents that suggest that there exsist underground bases near Dulce supposedly there should be something called Dulce Base "Dulce Base is an alleged joint human and alien underground facility under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border near the town of Dulce"

2# Have you ever head stumble over any information called the montauk project. "The Montauk Project is an alleged series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island for the purpose of developing psychological warfare"

3# What is your view on the moon landings, did they fake any of them or not.. and do you believe the moon hide any secrets that our government are sitting on, perhaps you have stumble about any documents that confirm the remote viewing of the moon by the now dead Ingo Swann ?

Much love

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yep-
Can't take the Zevi Frankist-Sabbateans anywhere nowadays.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Hi Russ. This is kind of obscure, but I read a book by a Father Chiniquy about the Lincoln assassination. And a couple of other books, but Chiniquy specifically blames the Vatican for the killing of Lincoln, and he went into the actions of John Suratt who escaped to Canada with the help of the Jesuits, hopped a freighter to Liverpool, and was discovered months later working as a soldier in the army of the Vatican (this is before Garibaldi).

Anyway, he also stated that there were others involved in the assassination, because the telegraph lines had been cut the evening of the assassination, and also, the ambassador to Italy sent numerous telegrams to the white house about what he should do about the surratt situation were ignored. A warrant was not even created for surratt until it was leaked to congress. You may remember that during the Reagan(really the Bush) administration that the US reinstituted the sharing of ambassadors with the Vatican, who had been kicked out in 1866 (though no one ever reads WHY they were kicked out!).

My question is if you have ever tried to get any info on the doings in congress and the white house at the time. Can someone do a FOIA for this? Is it too old? It was also revealed that the morning of the assassination, Booth walked into the hotel where Johnson lived and asked to speak to Johnson. He was told by the desk clerk that Johnson was 'indisposed', and actually left a message to tell Johnson that Booth had stopped by.

You never read about any of these things in the mainstream assassination books....

Yep, the Lincoln assassination is still so murky, close to the level of JFK or MLK. I've read a little about the Vatican theory, and it's worth exploring. Any officially-held documents from that era are most likely at the National Archives: www.archives.gov...

It should all be publicly accessible, but sometimes a FOIA request to the National Archives will still dig up something new. www.archives.gov...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: Martin75

I'm sure the information is available on the internet, but you bring among the most experienced, can you give us a summary of how one goes about filling a FOIA request, and the ensuing process?

I've heard about your website, and I think it's really commendable what you're doing. Thank you for coming on to ATS to share with us!

Thanks, glad to be here. I really need to write a guide to FOIA that goes from introductory level to advanced tricks, but until then... a good guide for beginners is at the National Security Archive: nsarchive.gwu.edu...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thanks Russ! That's exactly what I was looking to find out. I'll check into it, though I seriously doubt our 'archives' still contain anything that would recriminate any member of our 'glorious' gov't...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join