It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I’m Russ Kick, Creator of The Memory Hole, Ask Me Anything.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here's a conspiratorial question (as we're on ATS):

Have you ever come across interesting/ persuasive documents pertaining to UFO/ ET matters, and would you ever consider anthologizing any such excerpts from the shadowy world of the hidden government? Often the most deeply hidden docs, I imagine.

Thanks,

FITO.

edit on AugustTuesday1618CDT11America/Chicago-050046 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, phraseology

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roc745
a reply to: RussKick

Hello and how are you.

I have a question

How do you feel about what is currently going on with the us government and how They are continuously lying and covering things up?

Are there any measures you are taking to ensure your safety or your family safety? I guess what I'm trying to say is do you have a Fallout plan when everything goes south

I do stay constantly bothered by how much the govt lies and covers up but I'm never surprised. It's just the nature of authority. Which doesn't excuse it, but it helps at some level to know that this is nothing new. The legendary investigative reporter I.F. Stone had a great saying: "All governments are run by liars, and nothing they say can be believed."

I do take some measures for my loved ones and me, but nothing really drastic.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Thanks for your answer. The USN document was affiliated with Alabama, in case that helps.

Wish I had known then how important some of these documents would be one day.

Doing what you do is invaluable, particularly in this day of information overload and disappearance, short attention spans, and quickly aging minds.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I think so too and it gives me a sort of a bizaar relief knowing money rules the world but at the same time it makes me sad that a lot of people get killed trying to defend it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Here's a conspiratorial question (as we're on ATS):

Have you ever come across interesting/ persuasive documents pertaining to UFO/ ET matters, and would you ever consider anthologizing any such excerpts from the shadowy world of the hidden government? Often the most deeply hidden docs, I imagine.

Thanks,

FITO.

It seems like the problem with UFO/ET documents is that the officially released material is mostly unrevealing. There are more persuasive documents, but then you get into issues of authenticity. I'm happy to be pointed to documents that appear to be authentic and revealing.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Thanks for your answer. The USN document was affiliated with Alabama, in case that helps.

Wish I had known then how important some of these documents would be one day.

Doing what you do is invaluable, particularly in this day of information overload and disappearance, short attention spans, and quickly aging minds.

Peace.

Thanks for the kind words and further info. It is frustrating to have seen important documents that you no longer have access to. When I see a govdoc online that makes me think, "I can't believe this agency posted that," I immediately download it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yep, have seen more than a few of those whoaaa ones, particularly in the early 2000s. Actually saved one of the ones I mentioned but was foolish and didn't back it up. Sysadmins make mistakes, and the government ones are not immune.

Loved the quotes too...you had me at Tom Robbins. Ha.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Would you know anything or have an opinion on the West, Texas explosion?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Well Russ first I am very grateful to find out about the work you are doing and am very much so looking forward to looking through it!

I suppose a question I have is have you come across more documents exposing MK Ultra or whatever new brand name they have given it over the years?

Thank you for your time and welcome to ATS!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmTuesday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Of all the documents which one makes worry you the most about our future and of all the documents which one makes you most hopeful about our future?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Good afternoon and thank you for giving us some of your time.

I have to admit that I was not aware of Memory Hole, but I like what I see and will be spending a lot of time reading the material there.
My question is; Are you familiar with James Tracy's site called memory hole and do you have any connection with him?
Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

welcome russ, good to have you here.
Pl tell us what is the truth about the rosewell saga

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Hello Russ

So I have been interested in the underground bases subject for some time so I was wondering

1# Did you ever stumble over some documents that suggest that there exsist underground bases near Dulce supposedly there should be something called Dulce Base "Dulce Base is an alleged joint human and alien underground facility under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border near the town of Dulce"

2# Have you ever head stumble over any information called the montauk project. "The Montauk Project is an alleged series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island for the purpose of developing psychological warfare"

3# What is your view on the moon landings, did they fake any of them or not.. and do you believe the moon hide any secrets that our government are sitting on, perhaps you have stumble about any documents that confirm the remote viewing of the moon by the now dead Ingo Swann ?

Much love

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hello Russ, Welcome to the Twilight Zone

i must admit i've never heard of you, but i too like collecting files, i will definitely have to check out your site!

The files i like to collect & collate are anything technical, especially black project stuff.
I sometimes do a feasability study on these projects & some experiments to verify the tech. Some of these results would amaze all of you, they certainly amazed me.
Anyway, i have but 2 questions; Do you have anything on project SOAR or the ARV also called the 'FluxLiner' apart from McCandliss? Oh one more, anything on moon bases?
I am looking for a connection with James King's patent & T.T. Brown, King worked with Brown in the 50's and filed his patent a few years after he left, the patent was granted in just 6 years, pretty fast.
I am sure that this project is the basis for the so-called Alien Reproduction Vehicle, it has nothing to do with Bob Lazar, that IMO is truly alien tech & i believe him, what we have here are human-based saucers in operation since possibly the late 50's. This also coincides with McCandliss' account of his freind's encounter stating that they looked 'old'..
Your thoughts please?
edit on 2-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: Spellink

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi russ. got a question. What do you think of John titor and some of his theories? Think he might be a CERN scientist from the future myself.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hi Russ,

I wrote a few things for Disinfo some 15 years ago (my most popular post was about Michael Jordan being suspended by the NBA for gambling), and have a couple of published books on related sports corruption topics. I wound up on the FBI's "Vexsome Filer List" a few years back for all of the FOIA requests I made. Ever since then, it seems as though the FBI (and other agencies) have been much slower in responding to my requests. In fact, I just received a CD of files from USNORTHCOM yesterday that I requested some 5 years ago. I'm curious to know if you've received similar treatment from the Bureau or any other agency for your work?

Thanks!
Brian

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Have you considered possible collaborative efforts to find a more secure and permanent home to all this data, one that would allow long term protections and possibly a increased capacity for dissemination(?).

Context: To explain better, I mean, have you ever thought of teaming up with other people, NGOs, philanthropists, (someone unbiased, without an agenda, to give a permanent physical home to the documents (like a library or museum), and then at the same time, maybe incorporating the online aspect, but creating and transferring it into foundation or some other structure?

The reason I ask this is because I've noticed a few people (researchers) who've moved on, literally, or professionally into other fields, and so much data is lost when they go. Also I have witnessed first hand, **so much data** is lost, and government agencies or agents block archive.org using the robots.txt script. I was researching a wrongful murder conviction, and was onto something very important, but all records were blocked. I eventually gave up.

I see this as a long term problem, many very incredible researchers like yourself will one day move on and a lot of the newer generations are totally oblivious to the importance, or just apathetic to hidden truths.
edit on 2-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

How accurate is "Quiet Weapons for Silent Wars"?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It is known in the Top Secret realm as " the 11/22 computer ". MIT project from 2013.

The goal is to improve the quality of life for somebody who has a severe memory deficit. If I can give them the ability to form new long-term memories for half the conditions that most people live in, I’ll be happy as hell, and so will be most patients.”

Despite the uncertainties, Berger and his colleagues are planning human studies. He is collaborating with clinicians at his university who are testing the use of electrodes implanted on each side of the hippocampus to detect and prevent seizures in patients with severe epilepsy. If the project moves forward as envisioned, Berger’s group will piggyback on the trial to look for memory codes in those patients’ brains.

I wonder who may have been the selected human? It happened under SAP.

SOURCE

'nuff said.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

As an individual that's been trying to get some documents on a chemical cleanup site on a military base, I know the headache that goes along with gathering data. Thank you for that.

Now for my question:

Have you found that FoIA requests are harder to get "OK'ed" now days as opposed to before? And a follow up (if its OK) Which departments have you had the most resistance getting documents from?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join