It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Trump Card?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hello,

I just recently read an article about this guy, Seth Rich, who was murdered and also happened to be a Democratic National Committee Staffer. In the article they talk about how he had been robbed.

Washington Post Article

Article: Rich’s father, Joel I. Rich, 68, said he believes that his son was killed after resisting a robbery in which the assailant got nothing — the victim’s watch, wallet and credit cards were not taken.

Then later in the post it says this:
The elder Rich said that he didn’t know where his son had been before he was shot but that he thinks that he was walking home and talking on the phone with a woman he dated. Rich wasn’t sure whether they were talking when the attack occurred.

So...

If he was walking home and talking to someone on the phone, and the robbery happened, the only thing that was taken was his phone. After he was shot several times including one in the back.

With things pointing to Wikileaks info dump being supplied by a whistleblower, what if... Seth Rich is the whisleblower and they have proof that he was murdered because of it. It makes sense to me that would be the evidence they claim they have to put Hill in prison or what not.

Kinda sounds like a House of Cards episode but this is ABOVETOPSECRET.

edit on 1-8-2016 by myartisstrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: myartisstrong
I hadn't heard he was speaking on the phone...and his phone was taken. That is very interesting.

BTW...There are several great threads currently exploring this very real possibility.
Here is one worth bumping:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cool thanks, I didn't really know how to search for this topic so I just started a thread.

And I don't know if his phone was taken, just reading the article it made it seem like his phone wasn't found or recovered. If he had a politicians watch on I'm assuming that would be stolen in a regular robbery.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: myartisstrong

Cool thanks, I didn't really know how to search for this topic so I just started a thread.

It seems more and more obvious that the DNC leak was an inside job.
Assange even stated recently that it was a possibility.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If he was a whistle blower on that level it would seem he would be aware that it would be unwise to walk alone at zero dark thirty. It would also be unwise to walk alone in an area that did not look that high dollar with a nice watch, wallet and phone even without being a whistle blower.

This is a very basic basic precaution. He might have been a whiz about voting science but in this regard, either way you slice it he was an idiot. If he would have had a gun I would raised him to slightly above feeble minded. Still stupid but if one is vigilant with a weapon at least you have a good chance of walking away.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Dont know if it was an inside job . However , there are a LOT of strange things happening from both sides in this political cycle. We live in "interesting times" as the Chinese (?) would say.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Funny, your link mentions nothing of his phone being taken...

Could you provide the source you got that info from?
Also, here are some sources claiming the phone was NOT taken:

Though Rich’s killer did not take his wallet or phone, D.C. Police Commander William Fitzgerald said that “there is no other reason (other than robbery)for an altercation at 4:30 in the morning” at a community meeting on Monday.
Forward Link

The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.
Heatstreet Link
edit on 1-8-2016 by ADAMandEVIL because: eta wordds

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
There are like 5 other threads about this. I'm too lazy to link them, but they're real.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

You're right, but there could have been other reasons for the murder, not like what the police chief said. I mean you find a guy with nothing missing and shot multiple times and you immediately rule it a robbery? Just seems strange

From your link:
Police told Rich’s parents that they believed his death was the result of a botched robbery. Though Rich’s killer did not take his wallet or phone, D.C. Police Commander William Fitzgerald said that “there is no other reason (other than robbery)for an altercation at 4:30 in the morning” at a community meeting on Monday.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

We don't know for sure that nothing was taken. He may have had an envelope, a thumb drive, a laptop, an attache...??

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Did he have his keys? Maybe they needed a locker key or a thumb drive that is on his key ring...haven't heard about them have you?

a reply to: queenofswords
That made me think of above...
edit on 8/1/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I always wondered why he was out walking at 4 am. Was he coming home from a party? Was he jogging?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Also...if it's true he was talking to his girlfriend...Was SHE someone he worked with at the DNC?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yes. A very basic question. Still unanswered. It was an early Monday morning I believe. I noticed they weeded out the overgrown curb where he was killed and put in fresh mulch so it was not a good area, poorly maintained. The store across the street also looked run down. Never met anyone who walks around at 4am on a Monday morning. It's very uncommon. Not sure if he was a whistle blower but something else does appear to be going on here.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There was a time when if media caught wind of something like this it would be pursued to the fullest extent. It would be a race to see who could uncover the full story. All the major networks would be competing to get the actual scoop. The higher up the official, the more controversial, the bigger the scoop.

Media would constantly be at odds screaming freedom of the press as those same high level official's put pressure on the media with all their contacts and influence. Reporters FOUGHT for freedom the press, and sought the truth no matter who was involved or how big the scandal.

That media is dead now, defeated, sold out.

This sucks.
edit on 8/2/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

4 am seems a bit late to be leaving a party of adults as well as a but too early to be jogging. In my opinion, it honestly sounds to me like a set up. If he was leaking information, he was given a bogus meeting time and place with whomever he was previously leaking to by an outside party. If he was on the phone, it seems likely whoever he was speaking to was in on it.

Especially if it was anyone besides a pissed off girlfriend wondering where the hell he is.

He had to have been getting followed.

Muggers and robbers dont kill and leave anything. In Chicago, when a guy assaults you even random passersby stop to come by and steal everything on your dying person.
edit on 2-8-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There are probably some very serious crimes waiting to surface. That Debbie Wazzerman-Schultz quit too suddenly..too abruptly. The convention wouldn't have been any worse if she were there, as the head of the DNC.

I'm almost to the point of praying for something that would put Hillary's candidacy in peril.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Maybe it was a body dump at a time and area to make it look like a robbery gone bad?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL

Funny, your link mentions nothing of his phone being taken...

Could you provide the source you got that info from?
Also, here are some sources claiming the phone was NOT taken:

Though Rich’s killer did not take his wallet or phone, D.C. Police Commander William Fitzgerald said that “there is no other reason (other than robbery)for an altercation at 4:30 in the morning” at a community meeting on Monday.
Forward Link

The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.
Heatstreet Link

How about a cloned phone minus some phone no's, email access and so on...

I read somewhere that he was found with bruised hands.... fought back? Until held at gun point, paniced, turned around to run... bang bang.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I heard about this earlier today, and yeah, fishy as all get out! Nothing stolen but a phone? That's no robbery. Makes you wonder what he knew.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join