It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Starts Making Excuses to Avoid Debating Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The problem is that Hillary Clinton does not make the debate schedule. This is a function of the Commission on Presidential Debates, a nonpartisan group that, of course, includes members of both parties. The CPD factsplained to the Trump campaign that it had “announced the number, dates and sites for the 2016 general election debates in September 2015,” nearly a year ago; it is not something Hillary could have been responsible for even had she the power. It also pointed out that, “The CPD did not consult with any political parties or campaigns in making these decisions.” [Source]

Can his dumb ass get any dumber? They really need to get that dude off Twitter.

NFL denies sending Donald Trump letter over presidential debates

The NFL is pushing back on Donald Trump's claim that he received a letter from the football organization over the presidential debate schedule, tweeting out a denial Saturday evening.

Brian McCarthy, an NFL spokesperson, sent this message on Twitter: @mikesisak @alexweprin While we'd obviously wish the Debate Commission could find another night, we did not send a letter to Mr Trump. — Brian McCarthy (@NFLprguy) July 30, 2016

Trump, in an interview with ABC News earlier this week, complained about the three presidential debates, two of which are scheduled for the same night as NFL games.

And keep him off the air too. The dude's just a pathological liar. He may have gotten away with that kind of behavior in the private sector, but he's not going to keep getting away with it. If it's not a lie, let's see the letter.

Man, we have so much to look forward to over the next three months.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
And with just one "tweet" Trump gets loads of free press and gets people talking about Him and evil Hillary.

I'd say that's pretty brilliant!

He even gets people who don't like him to create threads about him.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Gin

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this. Do a search. Don't need another Trump bashing even if you are eager to do jabs under the belt.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
And with just one "tweet" Trump gets loads of free press and gets people talking about Him and evil Hillary.

I'd say that's pretty brilliant!

He even gets people who don't like him to create threads about him.

hahahahahahahahahaha

It's funny how that works, hate the guy but let's keep talking about him.
Makes one wonder if the op really crushing on the Don.
edit on 31-7-2016 by thesaneone because: Oops.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And more people thinking he's a dumb ass who knows nothing about how the schedules are set and a liar claiming to get letters.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If Trump won't debate Clinton it will expose him for being a chicken **** and all his macho, tough talkin devotees will stay home come November. There comes a time when either you put up or shut up.

Gov. Gary is right...Trumps a Pu$$y.

independentpoliticalreport.com...
edit on 31-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
another 500000 new (Bernie) voters come pouring.

the dems just can't be trusted. its not Trump who should be scrutinized for the date of the debate
edit on 31-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Gin
There is already a thread on this. Do a search. Don't need another Trump bashing even if you are eager to do jabs under the belt.

I did a search. With six different arguments. And looked at new threads. And found nothing.

Doesn't matter to me. I wanted to document what I found.

And the courteous thing to do would be to provide a link.

ETA: And aside from all this? I plan on keeping track here of all of the debate excuses and lies that may come. This is just the first.
edit on 7/31/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: DBCowboy

And more people thinking he's a dumb ass who knows nothing about how the schedules are set and a liar claiming to get letters.

People who want him as president won't care.

People who don't like him won't ever like him.

But now we get to talk about how shady evil Hillary is.

Gin

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Well let me assist you. It took me less than 5 seconds to find it on search, funny how it works differently for others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Thanks. Different forum. We may be good. Let the mods decide.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ahahahahaha.... Ahem sorry, this has been already called out. This particular attack/narrative by the MSM and shills that Trump would make excuses to not debate $Hillary was brought up weeks ago. It's laughable.

I look forward to seeing Trump bury her in the debates. He is not afraid. She is.

Just because he calls them all out for purposely scheduling debates that mirror huge sporting events, therefore diminishing their possible impact, and making it so when people do want to find out what happened they will have to watch edited "highlights" from pro Hillary biased media outlets that will skew and spin in her favor.... We'll I don't blame him for calling them out on their shenanigans.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Well let me assist you. It took me less than 5 seconds to find it on search, funny how it works differently for others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You really don't have to be so nasty either.

link   

I wouldn't put it past Hillary though, to rig the debates. Everyone thought Bernie was crying when he pointed out how the DNC was limiting the debate schedule. The hacked DNC emails showed he was right.

link   
new drinking game....how many times can Hillary make trumps mouth explode with loud, insulting, BS....I'll be drunk in the first 20 minutes

link   
I find it funny that the media is peddling that Trump supposedly wants to avoid the debates when the Queen hasn't given a press conference in over 8 months. Seems like she's trying to avoid scrutiny, but never mind that stick with the false narrative that Trump is trying to avoid participation in the debates. If you actually read what Trump says it is clear he's concerned about the two debates scheduled during NFL games which could drop the amount of debate viewers. He's more concerned about having as many people as possible watch him tear her down during these debates. Nice try MSM at spinning this completely opposite from the actual facts.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
new drinking game....how many times can Hillary make trumps mouth explode with loud, insulting, BS....I'll be drunk in the first 20 minutes

"Sharknado 4" has more authenticity and sincerity than the DNC and Hillary.

(and it's on tonight!
)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Why is the evil cowardly Hillary hiding from the press?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The less Trump talks the better for him. Really would not put it past them to do this on purpose though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join