It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Starts Making Excuses to Avoid Debating Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I wouldn't put it past Hillary though, to rig the debates. Everyone thought Bernie was crying when he pointed out how the DNC was limiting the debate schedule. The hacked DNC emails showed he was right.

I'm glad there were only 6 debates.....we democrats don't need to hear the same political points 20 different times, unlike the republicans.

Gin

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Nasty? What nasty there is to assist with a link or how long something takes to search or how mysteriously the search function on ATS works. Barking at the wrong tree.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Until he produces the letter he lied. Again.

That's the main takeaway here.

Looking forward to this walk-back too.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Why is the evil cowardly Hillary hiding from the press?

LOL ... ask Chris Wallace at Fox News ... he interviewed her this AM.
Fox News - Clinton
edit on 31-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Kinky

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Nasty? What nasty there is to assist with a link or how long something takes to search or how mysteriously the search function on ATS works. Barking at the wrong tree.

I didn't hit the plural of debate. So shoot and judge me, and I don't give a flying fk because I'm judging you.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

She's done several one-on-ones, but not an open press conference since December.

You're welcome.

link   

If I did a search, I assume I would find a thread you made about the other democrats complaining about the 'impartial' DNC and debate schedules....

Do you really think Hillary wants to debate Trump?
Trump doesn't play be the old school rules. He will call her out on anything and everything. If Hillary thought being under snippet fire was tough....

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If Trump punks out on the debate with lame excuses; it will lose him a lot of support. His appeal is wrapped around the tough guy, tough talkin, persona.

I bet he punks out! Just like he did with Bernie even though Trump issued the challenge.
edit on 31-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

edit on 7/31/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

She's done several one-on-ones, but not an open press conference since December.

You're welcome.

So ... are you saying that Chris Wallace didn't ask her the "tough questions"?

You claimed the "evil HIllary" was AVOIDING the press.

She's not.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What am I dishonest about?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I wouldn't put it past Hillary though, to rig the debates. Everyone thought Bernie was crying when he pointed out how the DNC was limiting the debate schedule. The hacked DNC emails showed he was right.

I'm glad there were only 6 debates.....we democrats don't need to hear the same political points 20 different times, unlike the republicans.

And I see you referring as "we democrats" aren't denying that it was rigged for limited weekend debates. "We democrats" readily accept the unethical and dishonest actions of your nominee and her DNC minions.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

A Hillary fan being upset and calling Trump a liar. The dictionary is free on Google :

hy·poc·ri·sy həˈpäkrəsē/ noun the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense. synonyms: dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness, empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit, dishonesty, mendacity, pretense, duplicity; More

Gin

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I don't give a flying fk because I'm judging you.

Well you seem to be giving a flying # because clearly you've become upset with the reaction. Not good to contradict oneself.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're welcome.

She's not.

When was her last press conference?

December.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow, so happy I'm sticking with third party this year.

The take away for you blind bats is that THEY'RE BOTH PATHOLOGICAL LIARS TO THE HILT. Hillary does it because she CAN & get away with it (durr, connections) on top of compulsion, Trump does it because it's a fecking flat-out compulsion. When the hell is everyone going to wake up and see neither are fit for POTUS?
edit on 7/31/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
All Trump has to do is issue a bunch of acceptable dates and leave it up to her...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're welcome.

She's not.

It was her first interview in more than 200 days. And it still wasn't an unscripted press conference. Ya, Trump says stupid things, but he puts himself out there, unlike Her Royal Highness.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Doesn't work that way really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join