It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton or Trump ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Poison Ivy...Poison Oak....does it really matter. Your gonna get that nasty rash either way you go.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm voting for neither. Still struggling to find a candidate I can vote for however. (I've reviewed them all, examined their voting records - where one exists - perused their public statements and positions, etc.)

The reality though, is that one of these two individuals will become the next president of the United States. At least this time, there's still not going to be enough of us voting third party (or in my case, seeking a third party their conscience will allow them to vote for) to turn the tide.

As such - and I know many here don't believe in this or that it matters and I respect that - my choice for the moment is to pray for both candidates. To pray that if their eyes and ears are closed to anything, that they be opened; that if their hearts are hardened to anything, that they be softened; that they find a way to avoid leading us, and by extension the world, into terrible suffering and chaos. (More than there already is.)

For this election at least, that's all I have it in my limited power to do.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

House and Senate seats need to be filled with 3rd party candidates before there will ever be a chance of a 3rd party President.

I pray for an 'Americentric' President for a change not a 'Globalcentric' one. We could really use that for 4 years.

(Not sure if 'Globalcentric' is a word.
You get the idea though. )

<< 1  2   >>

join