It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Fantasy Football

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Football season is almost upon us.

Any members interested? I'm already in 4 leagues so what's one more?

I thought it would be cool if we could post matchup stats every week and have friendly bets amongst ourselves.

League winner gets to choose league losers avatar till next season.

Ill probably go with this

If there's enough interest I'll start up a league and PM the links.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

It not a fantasy league but we do have the weekly picks thread. Last season was pretty neck and neck at the end. If you're into football you should get in.

Coming soon to a conspiracy website near you...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I was cheated last season! Obama told me to make some picks that didn't pan out....

OP I might be game, depends on when we draft, I don't do drafts before preseason ends.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You forget to end that with "Thanks Obama!"

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well that was the implication.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've never done fantasy football before. I only do picks for the fun of it because while I watch NFL as background chatter, I'm not hyper into it like a lot of people are.

I don't know about having to keep one avatar for an entire season of football. I like changing mine out regularly when I get tired of one.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Nice can you PM me a link when it starts?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah I like to draft after preseason too.

You can name your team Thanks Obama so you don't have to take responsibility for a loss

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Just watch the sports forums. If it's like the last two seasons, it starts with the first full week, you have until the first game is played to make your picks every week and since it's mainly for fun and bragging rights, if you are late a week or miss one, you just miss points.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That's why it's a punishment! Lol I was just work shopping. If we get enough people we can hash out the rules then.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Great idea. I'd like to play and would appreciate an invite. I guess PM me (bear with me, still learning the ropes with some of these messaging tools).

Slante'

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Nice, I'll check it out. I don't usually check specific forums I just keep a tab open on the new page.

I like the league structure in FF though. All the stats and alerts are right there.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Will do. We need at least 8. Preferably 10-12. Ill let you know if we hit the quota.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If I can get my husband to do some stats for me to help me analyze draft prospects, I might think about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If we can get a dozen or so people (at least), I'm in. I just don't like the small leagues wherein every team is stacked with multiple Pro Bowlers.
edit on 7/30/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I just might! I usually do 3 leauges so I will be game if we get the numbers.
Oh and ketsuko, you can always have it auto draft for you and it will take the top rated player at the postion it thinks you need at the given time. If you just want to try it out for fun.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I am the same as you. I wouldn't take the time to actually draft an imaginary team and all but I like guessing who will win on a weekly basis.

And I promise if my Bills lose I will be rooting for your chiefs, one of them will go all the way sometime won't they?

Tired of saying always next year.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

That's all right. The Chiefs are my homer team, but the Packs are my back-up. I never would have guessed that they would fall apart so badly after losing Nelson in the pre-season and with fat Lacy last season.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm down for picks again this year!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would like to get into the picks if you would have me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join