It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Built A 9/11 Memorial Out Of Ground Zero Wreckage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is something I did not know about and I wanted to share it with ATS. I first saw a picture of it on a travel site and then did a search for additional information. This is a great reminder of who our true allies are in the Middle East.

I hope this information is new to you as I didn't know anything about this and couldn't find any MSM coverage.

Enjoy!

The monument reads:

“This metal remnant was taken from the remains of the Twin Towers, that imploded on September 11th disaster. It was sent over to Israel by the City of New York to be incorporated in this memorial. This metal piece, like the entire monument, is a manifestation of the special relationship between New York and Jerusalem.”

Article Source

Wiki

edit on 2016/7/29 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Wasnt Israeli intelligence actually involved in perpetrating 9/11?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

yeah, But this forum is very pro Israel for some reason. Israel is definitely not an "aly".
edit on 29-7-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I'd like to take this opportunity to salute the OP and to say "thank you" to Israel for the touching monument.

Now everyone can go back to bashing Israel. Apologies.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I wonder if mossad were at the opening ceremony and if so, were they dancing like they did on the day it happened.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Isn't that the same wreckage that was carted off-shore before we even got to really investigate it?
I seem to recall a whole lot of people saying there was a whole lot of hubub that those buildings were demolished with special explosives- but then we never actually got to test any of the debris for trace chemicals to find out.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How many other other Countries got a piece of the wreckage to build a Memorial? I thought most of the quality steel was shipped off to Asia faster than you can say "Jiminy Cricket".

My guess is this statue was also made from the wreckage, they just didn't tell anybody.

edit on 29-7-2016 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Is it a monument or trophy?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

originally posted by: gladtobehere

yeah, But this forum is very pro Israel for some reason. Israel is definitely not an "aly".

I am very pro-Israel, however, the forum itself is not.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
As far as I know when murders take things from their victims, the cops call the things they take, trophies don't they?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

So that's where the evidence went? Ah yes. Holocaust is after all a sacrifice to god... (directed at upper echelons of the Jesuit Priests and Mossad, Israeli government. Not towards any normal Jews by birth or religion.)
edit on 30-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

join