It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireman Sam character is shown STANDING on a page of the Koran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

OF COURSE!

i love the term moderate.. in my eyes there a very few i would consider moderate!

reminds me alot of an experience i had in a sauna not to long ago, there was myself, a friend and 3 Muslims..

We all got chatting about women, (as men do in the sauna) and 2 of the 3 Muslims views were amazing.. ive never seen such a cultural gap between a group of people in my life.. opinions like; white women are all whores, nothing more than sex, not fit mothers.. i can go on and on..

This whole time me and my friend are rather gobsmacked, but the one Muslim who wasn't spouting hateful comments was condemning what they were saying..

to which the other 2 muslims replied with, well your not a man of faith if you dont think this way..

one day i will collect my thoughts of that discussion and make a post about it, very interesting

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMNicks
Reading through the tweets on twitter, its clear to see everyone is outraged at the muslim community for how vocal they've been about fireman Sam, but how quiet they've been in regards to the beheading in France..

Here's just a few tweets;

Paul Joseph Watson ‏@PrisonPlanet 4h4 hours ago When the next Islamic terror attack happens today, it's important we don't let it distract from the more important #FiremanSam scandal.

Furious Anger ((())) ‏@furiuos_anger 6h6 hours ago Good to see the Muslim council of Great Britain have their priorities right. #firemansam #koran. Didn't hear them condemn priest murder

Didn't hear them condemn priest murder

You mean the words condemning the attack from the French Muslim council alongside the leaders of other faiths that took place today?

www.bbc.co.uk...

It's easy to pretend that didn't happen though if it doesn't fit the narrative isn't it?
edit on 27-7-2016 by uncommitted because: pulled out the quote so it's in main response.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

At first I thought "So what, sure it was an accident",

and then I thought "Nah, can't be accidental, oops that could be inflammatory",

then I thought " So friggin what?",

then I thought "But damn, the timing"

and then I thought "So f***in what, it's just a bleeding page from a book"...

That is when I stopped thinking about it.

edit on 27-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: Format

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Faith leaders came together to discuss the events? Well it would have been rather awkward if he stood there and said nothing, would it?

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy."

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Faith leaders came together to discuss the events? Well it would have been rather awkward if he stood there and said nothing, would it?

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy."

So you are now appear to be not making a big deal of them condemning it and then add you think their condemnation was a lie? Ok, you have all the bases covered to make sure they are guilty whatever they say or don't say.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Well, it really is just a piece of paper, albeit with a digital representation of having ink applied to it.

You know, I threw away a bible from my youth once...does that make me a Christianity-ophobe?

People put too much emphasis on tangible things. Now, why the animators decided to make the papers pages of the Koran, who knows--maybe it was with malicious intent--but why does it really matter? It's a cartoon.

I watched the clip, and this is just another episode of people making a bit stink over nothing important.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If you dont like Nazis, you're a naziphobe. Right?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well actions speak louder than words, i want to see muslims and a grand scale in the west openly condemning not just the murders but the damaging areas in their culture..

Mr Boubakeur has failed.. as not only the president of the French Council of the Muslim Faith, but also as a teacher.

Tell me how can you trust someone who is in the center of the Muslim community in France? A community that has bred jihad?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The makers could atone for their "mistake" by making an episode depicting the public beheading of an arsonist, after conviction by the new Sharia court, headed by the new character Jihadi Imam Mo..... just to bring the series into more modern times and portray a more up to date and realistic image that the young minds will understand.

Thinking back to when I was a nipper, I don't recall seeing any brown faces in Trumpton or Camberwick Green either..... the racist B******s!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Its well known that GB is a 3th world muslim country so no surprise about all the trouble it caused
edit on 27-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well those creaters are now dead dead as no doubt certain members of religion of "peace" will be gearing up to kill them.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I dont get your point...?

no if you fear nazis you have naziphobia..

Simply not liking them doesnt make you anything, if you think i was the one calling fireman sam a islamaphobe i was being sarcastic.. as proven with my second comment "or so they say"

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Well actions speak louder than words, i want to see muslims and a grand scale in the west openly condemning not just the murders but the damaging areas in their culture..

Mr Boubakeur has failed.. as not only the president of the French Council of the Muslim Faith, but also as a teacher.

Tell me how can you trust someone who is in the center of the Muslim community in France? A community that has bred jihad?

Sorry, absolutely pointless post. How can you trust a community leader of any faith/ no faith in any society if some of its members commit crimes? Answer - don't try and blame everyone else. Your comments are pointless and nonsensical. Do you blame priests/clergy for every Christian criminal? No, double standards are a pain, aren't they?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Its well known that GB is a 3th world muslim country so no surorise about all the trouble it caused

oh i thought it was a 2th?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Sorry, absolutely pointless post. How can you trust a community leader of any faith/ no faith in any society if some of its members commit crimes? Answer - don't try and blame everyone else. Your comments are pointless and nonsensical. Do you blame priests/clergy for every Christian criminal? No, double standards are a pain, aren't they?

If a person is muslim they follow islam, islam is killing and raping in Europe, its what the leaders of islam want, a few to do the killing a few more to do the raping and all the rest of the muslims to surport it

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

when i go to church, if my vicar started preaching about how we should commit crime against the barbaric east.. then yes i would blame my Vicar!

Simply saying double standards are a pain does not produce a double standard, We are at war with Islam, no matter which way you sarcastically paint it the world is at war with Islam. So yes i will blame a highly authoritative figure in the muslim community for failing at his job, because jihadists arent bred from going to church, they are bred at the mosques, they are bred in the community, they are bred in the family.

When they are at your door, because you've aloud yourself to "accept" there hateful and disgusting ways, i hope you are willing to convert.. either that or your throat is awfully knife proof

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Its well known that GB is a 3th world muslim country so no surorise about all the trouble it caused

I always thought we were a 1th world country, but with that whole Brexit thingy...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I always thought we were a 1th world country, but with that whole Brexit thingy...

S*%T theres me thinking the 0nd world country was upon us

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

S*%T theres me thinking the 0nd world country was upon us

You missed ordinal number class, clearly. That is 0th...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join