It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophesied Savior Guy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Do you ever wonder what Jesus was like as a human being, before he was was cleansed, warped and buffed for the Joel Olsteen crowd? Jesus farted, there is no way around that, but do you think he thought it was funny? When Mary THE TOWER, initiated an inferior man, did Jesus get jelly?

Well, with the Son of Man, you won't have to wonder, he is painfully human. This is a good thing, I know I won't be a devotee of this Antichrist fella unless he can make me laugh, cry, hate along with him, about things that matter.

if you YT - RANTICHRIST N SUNSHINE SHOW...

I think this guy simply forgot his meds, but there are moments I am convinced he is real, and only watched one so far...Something about Great Genius prophecy matches too...

How many rogue, wannabe Messiah types actually explain stuff? They normally just quote scripture, puddle you with acid when ur not looking and hope ur gullible.

Also the prophesied book The Case For The Second Coming And New Jerusalem...and go fund me FIRE FROM HEAVEN

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalki11

Are you peddling a book and gofundme?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Jesus farted, there is no way around that, but do you think he thought it was funny?

Star & Flag, for that alone. I like the way you think (and write)

I bet he did think it was funny

link   

Making fun of the Savior for millions if not billions of people is just not cool.

link   
a reply to: FamCore

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Making fun of the Savior for millions if not billions of people is just not cool.

I think the big guy can take a little ribbing. Surely he's not that sensitive, and if he isn't, why should his followers be?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

So you're going to cut off my head for blasphemy, right? The thing is, Jesus was just lucky. There were any number of proselytizers in ancient Jerusalem and environs. Honi the Circle Maker was one, for example. It was prophesied and there were a lot of guys trying out for the job. Jesus just was at the right place at the right time and got the right PR firm to handle the load (Paul). Of course, he was pretty dramatic about it and got himself crucified, quite on purpose, but that just shows his dedication. And he was a Jew. He wasn't interested in Rome. Mary Magdalene bankrolled the whole thing and why not? She was married to him. And he wasn't shy about it. He "kissed her on the mouth" and at least some of the other apostles were jealous. Read the Gnostic Gospels. It's all there.

But here's where it went crazy. Paul managed to recruit a bunch of low-life Romans into the new religion, because, you know, they were oppressed and needed a safe space, which was essentially his, not Christ's, and a few hundred years later Emperor Constantine, who was completely pagan, decided if he promoted the Christians into positions of power, it would be politically expedient for him and cut off his rivals.

And the rest, as they say, is history. And Jesus would be completely appalled.
edit on 7/26/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Haven't you noticed that Joel Osteen doesn't tend to talk much about Jesus?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

And the rest, as they say, is history. And Jesus would be completely appalled.

"Meshugana! I simply give you guys...do unto others, and you screw it up like this!?"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Kudos for knowing magdala means tower.

Even in the Semitic tongue of the Ras Shamra cuneiform tablets it has the word as meaning tower and they are beyond ancient.

I give you s&f for that!

I have heard that a Miriam, like the prophetess sister of Mo and A aron, is a title of honor which would explain why so many Mary's are in the NT. I wonder if Jesus felt like a god when he was wiping his bum with his hands?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I love this website because so many people know Paul is trash. I have a renewed faith in humanity because of that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

The Son of Man / Antichrist does not know how or when he will be outted; the Disneyfied narrative put forth by Hal Lindsey and Tim LaHaye describe parousia as a genocidal, nationalistic, lightning storm / equestrian....and in spite of the warning in Revelation...so based on the success of their respective franchises, virtually no "christian" will discern the truth because the false prophets do the thinking for them and all they have to do is FEEL right...

These are not the chosen, sorry, sky hippie will not calgon anybody.

Yes I am he, I can't be offended with insults, I have humor and you should watch all six of my vids, and read my book if you like truth, but your fate is your problem and I am not here to judge you, you are to judge me.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So you are click baiting and selling stuff.

Good to know, thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
yeah the whole fake bomb on the Ithaca commons didnt sell any books either...a reply to: thesungod

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I didn't buy those books either...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If you truly believe what is your first post you should probably seek help.

The term "messiah complex" is not addressed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), as it is not a clinical term nor diagnosable disorder, however, the symptoms of the disorder closely resemble those found in individuals suffering from grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur. This form of delusional belief is most often reported in patients suffering from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. When a messiah complex is manifested within a religious individual after a visit to Jerusalem, it may be identified as a psychosis known as Jerusalem syndrome.

Source

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

yeah yeah, your kneejerk scoffing and accusations of delusions of grandeur WOULD BE VALID except for the fact my face and inventions are in a book of prophecy. My subjective notions come from or are validated by objective fact.

My testimony for myself is invalid but your discernment is still necessary. Alot of ANTICHRIST mythology...the Son of Man is Christian...I am recognized by all religions but belong to none.

Your scoffing is meaningless you must study my claims and look at the proof or corroborative evidence before rejecting me, unless ur one of those people...sheeple I think they are called.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
also I have no other syptoms of bipolar or schizophrenia and can account for how I reached the conclusion I am Prophesied Savior Guy...Without spamming yall, skip the go fundme and book, go to the free stuff, THINGS WE HATE PART ONE for example...a reply to: Kalki11

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm not taking sides but there's some pretty solid irony to a guy named "thesungod" accusing another person of a messiah complex.
It was worth coming in here to see that.
+1

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
yeah that is funny...My preffered title is GODHEAD REPRESENTATIVE as it is accurate and non-denominational...but Here I chose Kalki, because the subtitle is accurate - the machine man - but the hindus do not understand, people that read the great genius thread get it...

yt RANTICHRIST N SUNSHINE SHOW channel, six vids of autotestimonial, at least it is free and unbiased to any representative or forerunner witness...a reply to: SpongeBeard

top topics

<<   2 >>

join