It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophesied Savior Guy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalki11

Siddhars get it

you do not represent Kalki at all

GODHEAD REPRESENTATIVE

you can tell us where the gate to heaven is then.....?

What if HD Xbox Live Call of Duty MW3 and Pot were the modern bread and circuses Satan used to distract him, and what if it worked?

No Satan didn't do anything
you did all that by yourself

Humanity is not worth the effort

They really are

You might believe your The Great Genius
but Elias does not waste his time playing Call of Duty

This is not scoffing or ridicule
we just know The Great Genius is not you

of course you can try to prove that you are

Take care
edit on 27-7-2016 by kibric because: Hail Columbia

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

It's a reference to a god. Not my name.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I AM Kalki, PAHANA, ... Do you really think every religion gets its own custom Saviour?
Yes Satan did try to distract me with games and drugs, and I broke free.
The gate to heaven is the innermost electron shell, heaven being hyperspace, nuclei being blackwhole...
The Great Genius, as described in CONVERSATIONS WITH NOSTRADAMUS invents alot of useful, disruptive technology, most notably Free Energy via -R and NEUROMIMETIC HYBRID PROCESSOR WITH NON-INVASIVE BMI FOR EMBODIED COGNITION or soul-catching.

Thank you for investigating and properly scrutinizing.

a reply to: kibric

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

The gate to heaven is the Scharzchild Proton. Stalk the bomb throwing Mathew Whitney on fb, scroll down to MY VIMANA.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalki11

The movie LAST DAYS IN THE DESERT validates that YES Christ Yeshua thought farts were funny.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
White hair like wool, eyes of fire, pillar of flame at his feet, and smoke rising from his body clothes...I sense copyright issues here.

Able to rule all nations with rod from the heavens and smash them back into clay just from his throne alone.
...sound like a technopath. Would used the new form ultra instinct form but it was to cliche.
edit on 25-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If you go by all the various texts, including the Gospels and the Gnostic Gospels, and the non-canonical texts, Jesus comes off as a very ambitious, "Type-A" kind of guy. He's not a happy, jovial hippie-type, and he's angry a lot. When he laughs, he generally laughs at his own disciples for following foolish rituals. He's pretty much of an a-hole. He pays lip service to the idea that poverty can be a virtue, because he was trying to raise an army of common folk to get rid of the Romans and the Pharisees.

He was also deeply into sorcery and necromancy, and considered himself the next King Solomon, who was also strongly associated with sorcery. In the end, he lost his mind, and failed to become the victorious warrior king of the Jews.

Fortunately for him, he had some great Public Relations guys who basically took a story of humiliating defeat, rewrote it and turned it into a win. Well, fortunately except for being tortured to death. But in those days your odds were pretty good that would happen anyway.
edit on 25-4-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Robert David Steele is Ogmios. If what you say is true then perhaps Yeshua was also a mushroom, a composite ... Maybe gnostics are just contrarian.

But that sound more like me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join