It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Claims It Shot Down A US Warplane Over Iraq, Crew Reportedly Killed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

those of us that believe Zaph is because we've been around and seen when he does provide proof. he's never posted maliciously just to troll.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: everyone

In that example there's a dead body found. I this case the only "evidence" is their claim they did it. No pictures of wreckage, no reports of an aircraft down, no video, nothing but a claim.

pffft, really?

ok just for you then.

"I confess that i killed person X"

Now...Try and tell me this is not Seriously considered to be evidence.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

So you accept claims by terrorists without evidence. Good for you. I don't.

Even in that example, it's a claim. There would be some kind of evidence to go with it. There is no evidence that anything even crashed in Iraq, let alone that anything was shot down and the crew killed.
edit on 7/26/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: opethPA

There's plenty of "evidence". It's evident that isis is claiming responsibility is it not? That's a start. It's no proof but the claim itself is a form of evidence.

But now you are simply taking it into the ridiculous. When you keep it more relevant and realistic like this :

"I confess that i murdered the person you found dead last week in that lake"

Try and tell me this is not Seriously considered to be evidence.
DigitalVigilante420 is simply correct in stating that it is definitely evidence. I dont see why you try to downplay the fact.

Because a claim isn't evidence , it's a claim and once that claim is investigated and no evidence of the validity of that claim is delivered then it just becomes a lie. Look no farther then the title of the OP..ISIS claim they shot down a plane does not say or imply the same thing as ISIS have evidence they shot down a plane.

Again I will use my comparison..Last night I went to a Slayer concert with a super model. Is that a claim I am making or evidence that I actually did what I said?
edit on 26-7-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Some use magnesium, some use phosphorus, more modern stuff is magnesium based compounds in the form of powders or phosphorous compounds and some even use solid reactive metal alloys and high speed friction to cause detonations.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: intrptr

Some use magnesium, some use phosphorus, more modern stuff is magnesium based compounds in the form of powders or phosphorous compounds and some even use solid reactive metal alloys and high speed friction to cause detonations.

It was thermal back in my day. Aluminum and various oxides made a much faster, hotter pulse, easier to ignite than magnesium or phosphorus. The WWII footage of .50 cal tracers lighting up the ground during strafing runs was thermate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join