It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They're Not Going to Take your Guns".: Massachusett's Rogue Attorney General Just Did.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: Arizonaguy

The people let it happen, because that's what the people want to happen. That's how democracy works. It's called 'Majority Rules'. Maybe you should check it out sometime?

Maybe you should check out The Constitution Of The United States Of America...It's the Supreme law of the land, despite what a tiny majority of Massholes think. It is set up the way it is to ensure the rights of everyone...even the minority on an issue. If you want a simple majority rules system then I am afraid that you're in the wrong country.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
SHALL PASS NO LAW

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

The people let it happen, because that's what the people want to happen. That's how democracy works. It's called 'Majority Rules'. Maybe you should check it out sometime?

We aren't a Democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic. Meaning the rights of the few are protected from the will of the majority by a Constitution.

"A Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for dinner." - Benjamin Franklin

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: METACOMET

Yeah...and one of my semi handgun's has a clip that holds 33 rounds...and another cylindrical holds 50. And their HANDGUNS.

PS And SILENCERS for each are LEGAL in Michigan...and NO. They are not coming for our handguns next...bull-o-ney.
edit on 26-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: pffftttt

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat

nobody took away your guns,fool! They took a few guns off the list that you can buy!! You make it sound like they raided your house!

They are trying to take away firearm accessories because it makes the gun look scary.

(i) a folding or telescoping stock;
(ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon ;
(iii) a bayonet mount;
(iv) a flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor

Surely you can see how asinine this is?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
THESE LAWYERS are getting all uppiddy aren't they?
Just making laws they choose,because THEY know better ...without legal process.

And it results in more legal action that makes more money for more lawyers.

The true American conspiracy is ignored. Everything is geared to make money for lawyers. Disabled and cannot work, need a lawyer. Sue for malpractice, the government gets a 3rd and a lawyers gets a 3rd of your compensation brought by you suffering? Draw a Disney character on a private daycare. Disney sends in a whole legal team to crush the day care owner. WTF. Sorry, rant over.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Maybe we should make murder illegal or something?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

NO,no,yeah like that,REALLY the least of it too.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Incrementalism (n): a policy or advocacy of a policy of political or social change by degrees

California and New York will not stand for another state beating them in denying their citizens' rights.

Wait for them to 'one up' in a couple weeks.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

S&F Just wait until Queen Hillary becomes President and gets to select the next SC Justice.

On Her plate: "updating" the US Bill of Rights. Free Speech and the Right to Bear Arms will be the first two Rights to be "updated." Boiling the frog one degree at a time.

Members of the NWO slave class are not authorized access to guns.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yes, The Constitution exists to protect our rights. No doubt about that. The Constitution also promotes majority rule - one man, one vote. Of course, at the time of its writing, that didn't include all men, or any women, but that's beside the point. So, if the majority of voters want to change something written in The Constitution, they can, assuming the voting on those changes is legitimate. It's happen many times before. Those changes are called Amendments. That's part of how this country works.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

...a Constitution that's been modified several times via Amendments.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You may wonder HOW they get around little things like HIPPA....www.propublica.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Since she's only an AG, she cannot make law. She is way out of line, here, and ought to be removed, immediately, from office.

It should prove interesting to see if anyone in the legislature there has the guts to take action against her.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Did you see this COP get popped for an AR15?
www.gunsamerica.com... 0g&utm_campaign=%2Fblog%2Fsan-francisco-police-officer-jailed-possession-manufacture-ar-15%2F

OF course it's the people's republic of Frisco
edit on 29-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Did you see this COP get popped for an AR15?
www.gunsamerica.com... 0g&utm_campaign=%2Fblog%2Fsan-francisco-police-officer-jailed-possession-manufacture-ar-15%2F

OF course it's the people's republic of Frisco

No, I didn't see that, and wow! Interesting that he was called racist and "anti-gay", too. Nah, no political motivation there!!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is why I left MA, most corrupt State there is. They do whatever they want.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Since she's only an AG, she cannot make law. She is way out of line, here, and ought to be removed, immediately, from office.

It should prove interesting to see if anyone in the legislature there has the guts to take action against her.

It doesn't matter in MA, they do whatever they want. They ignore votes that the MA constitution says can't be ignored. I believe Dukakis was in charge that time.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I came across this article dated today about how MA gun shops had to scramble to remove banned guns because of little notice and there is still confusion as to what they can sell.

Guns

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

It doesn't matter in MA, they do whatever they want. They ignore votes that the MA constitution says can't be ignored. I believe Dukakis was in charge that time.

Yeah, that they do! I think you are correct - at least, that sounds right to me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join