It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

being told i'm wanted to be dead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise thanks to you and all that have been kind in this thread, things are better for now.
When I hear my name being cursed again, I'm going outside for a walk.... as I live in a nice and friendly place... when I go into town... my neighbors are cool to.
Thanks for having my back, Momma.(friendly term of endearment...πŸ˜‡)
Take you, as well as everyone else...I got my cat with me now and we hide together...He says Mao... and runs away...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Glad that things are better for now. Look at all the people in here who have come forth with love and compassion and help. You matter and are important. To hell with the monster. Kick it to the curb!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Starthank you Night Star the kindness on this thread gave me a better feeling for being alive and happy.
I read every post and will try to reply to everyone for helping me through a rally bad night...I try to pretend as if my life is perfect and I broke down and had a major episode.
I care deeply for people, my family and friends, here and somehow after airing my grievances...things became better in my world with the monster too.
much love and good tidings to you and all the kind ATS'ers.
thank and I am in your debt...however I may return the kindness given...a blessing and gift.πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŒπŸŽŒπŸŽŒπŸŽŒπŸŽ‡πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ†πŸŽƒπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽοΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½πŸŽŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ“πŸŽ‘πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’Œ
thank you, againπŸŒˆβ˜”πŸŒŠπŸŒ„πŸŒ‚β›…βœ¨β˜β˜β˜πŸŒ‘πŸŒ›

:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

My friend we can help you get help. I don't entirely understand the situation, but we can look up phone numbers and local shelters or whatever.

Don't be scared of admitting you need help. We all do at times. Don't share anything personal online, but if you need to know where to go or who to call in a certain city we can help you out.

I want you safe, getting any and all help available (and there's more than you think) and feeling positive.

If you're scared of someone at home protect yourself by leaving and not going back and talk to police or some someone that can put you in touch with a place that can keep you safe.

Cops and firefighters and people like them WANT to help you. That's why they do what they do. You keep yourself safe. What's you cat's name? Any tips to help me make friends with the neighbors cat? She seems to like pretending she'll let me pet her and running away. I just want to give her some love and attention, we used to be good friends when she was a kitten!

Nobody wants you gone. It's important to get help when you feel like that. Things may seem strange and scary, but if you ask someone for help they will help you and things will be better!

You're loved, you matter, please ask for some help and then report back to us! We will congratulate you! I just gave you an air hug (seriously) from Seattle. You're cared about.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 Thank you, my area has late night folks outside for me to get out and speak to if necessary... things are calm and okay right now... not sure about my friends outdoors if everything is okay..I think yes they are fine.
Thank you for taking time to give help and respond..I. do appreciate it and can get help from resources in my city and file paper work for finding more work with better pay and then I can save money.
Thank you, take care bless you for caring.
My mind is better focused now, thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Your problems are the topic of discussion.

I was just asking a question, there is no way for us to know either way.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Peppy I know you've been dealing with quite a bit lately, and I just wanted you to know that I see your strength. You are capable of getting through all of this, and on to better days.

Thinking of you pep!

-Alee

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LordSatan everyone is capable of having a little monster inside of them, it is how you subdue it's harmful nature that counts... if I'm attacked physically... yes my monster might be unleashed... but I'm in charge of it and it obeys me, with peace and understanding of the will to harm none.
Take care, L.satan and peace be with you and also with you...I've got many demons of my own in this life and just one or two to go... back to where they love and desire to be washed clear and sparkling... dancing with the deity they adore...and other friends...animals and ghosts. I just splash salt water on them and throw a dime behind my left shoulder... and say the right words...slime and snails and puppy fog tails..be gone! This is cat territory, be nice or scram!

πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

so youre saying your energy is weaker that theirs is. i dont even comprehend alot of what you said but you are letting your fear cloud who you are. no one has any effect on you whatsoever unless you let them. when you trully realize this you will stop being a victim. and stop making excuses. stop hoarding you know damn well material things dont even exists. all you have is your soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join