It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

being told i'm wanted to be dead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Just wondering why the human race wants me dead, i'm being told this over and over...and or that I should be given a concussion....if any one knows why I should die or what I have done to cause injury, harm or insults in this life time to another being...please be free to express your hatred of me, because before I die, I would like to clear the air...maybe there is a psychic or shaman that can explain this?
the monster in my home said I left him out of things and we just weren't in the same school at the time, so i'm not understanding what he says..i feel he speaks on behalf of many...
I just try to get from one day to the next, hopefully making an old friend smile in the real world...guess I should die soon...I don't know why...he said he will crap on my grave...maybe I should eat something in nature and then some friends from outside will take care of my body...this is not me being suicidal..i want to live, just don't know why death is something I deserve when i'm a happy being...(he says this too.)
just please explain any grievances anyone here has against me and be truthful about if I have been rude or what?
thanks I might not log on anymore so my brother can seek his revenge and I die soon.
If you can explain to me why this is so or bash me with insults about my sanity I don't care...I trust in Jesus Christ and his will.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

The monster lies.

Stand strong; "If you resist the devil, he will flee". Says so in the Bible.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

No grievances with you Peppycat. The monster is wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
My goodness-you need to exit this person asap. Can't imagine why anyone would say that to you. Do you need to call 911 or make a getaway asap? If your life is in danger-get off the computer and run-fast-go to a friend's-an all nite Walmart or McDonalds-don't be alone. Get help-get off the computer.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I don't want you to die.

Don't let anyone get inside your head.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Your brother wants you dead? I feel for you, I hope you can get through this somehow.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
He clearly does not speak on behalf of many. You need to toughen up little kitten and protect yourself from anyone, anything that threatens you in any way or form. Please explain to your family (us) who this monster is?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If you put your trust in Jesus Christ people will hate you, he said that it would happen.

turn the other cheek doesnt mean to let people walk over you, if your being abused and you can leave the situation you should.

jesus left many situations when they were about to kill him.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If you truly feel as though your life is in danger, call the police right now, regardless of who this threat is.

Life is too short to let negative people bring you down. Cut those people out of your life, family or not.

Life can be difficult and challenging for all of us sometimes. Personally, when I'm feeling down, I like to take walks in nature, ride a bike, shoot some hoops or do some yard work. Nature and exercise really work wonders.

Try not to dwell on the negative and look on the bright side of things. You're alive, not in prison, and you have the freedom to make this life whatever you want it to be. This life is an amazing gift, even if sometimes it may seem to be a curse. Try to surround yourself with loved ones and positive influences.

Please think about getting advice from someone who deals with this kinda stuff. There is no shame in seeking help from a professional. Please don't take this as an insult. We all need someone to listen from time to time. I've gone through some very tough times and felt much better after some counseling/therapy Our mental health is like an automobile, sometimes it needs a little tune up. This doesn't make you a weirdo, it makes you human.

I wish you all the best. May you find the peace and happiness you deserve.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
TAKE. YOUR. PILLS.

Not joking. I don't know if you're trolling or actually think you make much sense (in this thread and every other post I've seen by you recently), but you sound like my buddy off his pills.

People who say nasty things are assholes and you just leave them in the dust. Nobody worth your time says they want you dead. I love you, take good care of yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Good luck peppycat with whatever is going on.
If you feel threatened to the point you cannot defend yourself safely and remain safe, perhaps you should avoid said threat until you can better figure out how to approach your situation...

edit on 7/24/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

In Islam, one title for the "Devil" is "the Sneaking Whisperer". He's basically the negative voice that constantly tries to get people to do wrong; be it by harming themselves, harming others, provoking shame or jealousy, inciting hatred or sin, etc. In fact, "Jihad" is the spiritual process where we overcome our personal vices and reject these negative impulses and inner voices.

So in short, just ignore the negativity, focus on positivity, and you'll be fine. Focus on the things you like and you'll realize that life is actually an amazing gift. When I'm feeling negative, I'll reject the negative stimuli then focus on the fruits and desserts that I like, interact with friends, go out into nature, listen to my favorite music (or explore different genres), etc.

Just remember that negativity can only bring you down if you let it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I may not post much, but I've been here a while. You have always struck me as a very kind and sensitive individual. Your brother, on the other hand, sounds like a very hateful person to treat you that way. Don't let him bring you down. His hatefulness is an outward expression of his own inner demons, and has nothing to do with you and who you are. As others have suggested, you need to distance yourself from this toxic individual. His emotional abuse is a danger to you.

Also, remember that we here, also live in the real world, and someone will always be here for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
Just wondering why the human race wants me dead, i'm being told this over and over...and or that I should be given a concussion....if any one knows why I should die or what I have done to cause injury, harm or insults in this life time to another being...please be free to express your hatred of me, because before I die, I would like to clear the air...maybe there is a psychic or shaman that can explain this?
the monster in my home said I left him out of things and we just weren't in the same school at the time, so i'm not understanding what he says..i feel he speaks on behalf of many...
I just try to get from one day to the next, hopefully making an old friend smile in the real world...guess I should die soon...I don't know why...he said he will crap on my grave...maybe I should eat something in nature and then some friends from outside will take care of my body...this is not me being suicidal..i want to live, just don't know why death is something I deserve when i'm a happy being...(he says this too.)
just please explain any grievances anyone here has against me and be truthful about if I have been rude or what?
thanks I might not log on anymore so my brother can seek his revenge and I die soon.
If you can explain to me why this is so or bash me with insults about my sanity I don't care...I trust in Jesus Christ and his will.

Put your trust in jesus if you must but also put your trust in ATS, we are many and we are here for you.

You know the answers to your questions but if you need them bolstered then so be it.

Be peppy, cat

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

We are family here and you must not allow some ones words to define your reality, walk away, seek new paths. Start with small steps, he has no power over you. You define your life, not another.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
honestly mate, people who make the threat multiple times dont have the balls to do it.
I've been told multiple times by lots of people and i sleep like a baby.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Grrrrrrr.... You don't deserve that, peppycat. No one does. What kind of person even thinks that, much less says it? A freaking jerk, that's who. (and that's the nicest thing I can say here.) That says everything about HIM and nothing about you. Nothing!

Say a prayer for him -- "Forgive him, Lord, for he knows not what he does" -- and walk away and keep walking. Don't throw your pearls before swine.

You deserve better. Much better. You are a perfectly imperfect beloved child of God. Always have been and always will be. Never ever forget that.

And when you need some reassurance, just come back and read this thread again

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Peppycat I do not know of any problems between us two. Hope you have a wonderful calm day if you want that.

I was wondering if your post had something to do with telepathic links? If so please clarify.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Someone help me understand what I just read.. Whee did the human race say they want you dead or that they want you to get a concussion..

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Abusers try to make people feel like they are worthless and they also try to convince the person that what the abuser is saying is something that lots and lots of people feel. They'll tell you that you are ugly, mean, worthless, you should die and "I'm not the only one who feels that way", or some version of that. It's insidious and vicious and above all things NOT TRUE!

The most important thing for you to do is cultivate a support network. Get some outside voices to bring some perspective to what this jerk is saying, so you aren't just living in his little echo chamber. Also, people who can help you if you need to leave in a hurry. Just knowing that you have somewhere to bolt to if necessary can help a lot.

You are not these things that he says, remember that.

edit on 24-7-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join