It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there Any Doubt Ivanka Could Influence Trump Policy ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
After her speech it makes me think that, in some ways Trump would veer to the center maybe even a little left and in other area's he would be far right. It might even be like the apprentice Pence on his right, Ivanka in some role in government to his left, they discuss it with both giving their input which is weighed and then Trump makes a final decision on the policy going forward, is the country affected "fired" economically or militarily, or do they get to stay on in the special team of allies.

"Latvia you never paid your 2% to NATO in 2017, your fired!"
Or
Trump: "Should we have universal 1 payer health care, Ivanka?"
Ivanka: "Yes dad"
Trump: "OK let's do it"

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ivanka is a gold digger. No way she would be with Trump for anything other than his money, I mean look and listen to the man! That in itself puts her on my "do not trust" list right beside her billionaire husband.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Ivanka is a gold digger. No way she would be with Trump for anything other than his money, I mean look and listen to the man! That in itself puts her on my "do not trust" list right beside her billionaire husband.

Ivanka is Trump's daughter, not his wife.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ivanka's billionaire husband, Jared Kushner, owns the New York Observer. He should rename it "The Trump Observer". Not much about it remotely resembles a real newspaper. Take a look at some of the titles. Laughable it's so biased, but honest in that it doesn't pretend to be anything else.

The Trumps give 'living in an ivory tower' new meaning. Driving caterpillars, and hanging sheetrock. Right. They don't occupy the same air as we do. Donald sits on his golden throne, in his gilded home, with his trophy wife. How much does it take to make a person feel secure?

I hope people will recall and think about some of his antics. He is the most immature man of his many years that I have ever come across. Something's wrong.

observer.com...

liw

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

He seems to know how to make money and if there is anything that a country that is 19 trillion in debt desperately needs is a president who knows how to make money. everyone from hillary clinton to a ghetto rat knows how to spend money but people who know how to make money seem to be in short supply.A country that is 19 trillion dollars in debt doesn`t have the luxury of being able to concentrate on social issues.getting your financial house in order should be a top priority.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Like Trump, if all you care about is money, then he's your man. Many of us have more lofty concerns.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
All women in a man's life have some sort of influence on him......if he is smart !

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: Tardacus

Like Trump, if all you care about is money, then he's your man. Many of us have more lofty concerns.

That's fine. I like lofty concerns but, if the country crumbles under the financial strains ... you will not have time for lofty concerns. You will be struggling to survive. If Trump can make money for the country to pay off the debt, you will have time for lofty concerns.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Who thinks that?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I understand your point, and it is fair, but we can't just focus on the national debt entirely, and I think many people are going to be disappointed when he essentially cries "April Fools"! No way he can do everything he is saying he can do.
No way he could accomplish all those thing in 10 years, and certainly not in four.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I understand your point, and it is fair, but we can't just focus on the national debt entirely, and I think many people are going to be disappointed when he essentially cries "April Fools"! No way he can do everything he is saying he can do.
No way he could accomplish all those thing in 10 years, and certainly not in four.

Been around a long time and not one presidential candidate done every thing they said they would do. It is only their ambition and many forget we have a congress....except our current president who has a phone and a pen.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

and where will the government get the money to address these lofty concerns? like i said a country that is 19 trillion dollars in debt doesn`t have the luxury of addressing lofty concerns and social issues. if the 19 trillion debt isn`t addressed very soon you will have much bigger social issues than you have now.you`ll have social issues that can`t be cured with any amount of money.
That`s why poor people will always be poor because they spend their money on their "lofty" concerns and don`t pay their bills.

edit on 23-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Personally I don't think he can do everything he says, either. BUT if he can start the ball rolling, start paying off the debt it will prove to Americans that it CAN be done. Politicians will no longer be able to say "We can't balance the budget. We have to raise the debt ceiling." I think it's possible he could make good progress toward paying off the debt and then we will start holding politicians accountable.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ivanka is his daughter.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Oops, must have miixed her up with Ivana, his ex-wife.

Either way, his wife is a gold digger.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How many years of marriage does one lose the title of "gold digger" . They have been married since 2005, I would think that she would have taken the (divorce) money and run by now if she was just in it for money.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: misnomer68

I dunno. Have you seen the look on her face as she stands on the sidelines? It almost seems as if she's finally seeing the real Donald and she doesn't like what she sees.

But to answer the OP's question, I am sure Ivanka will influence her father and for the better. I was very impressed with her speech the other night and I'm sure his antics cause her no end of embarassment. I'm truly surprised she hasn't reined him in more, he seems to respect her, but apparently he can't help himself.
edit on 24-7-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: addendum

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
September 15, 2016

It looks like IVANKA Trump hasn't developed her father's "thick skin" yet.

www.cnn.com...

After Donald becomes President...she will!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
November 18, 2016

CNN is bent out of shape because Ivanka Trump met with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe today.

"How can Ivanka Trump meet with Abe, when she's still in charge of the Trump business empire?! That is conflict of interest!!!", said a jealous CNN reporter, a few moments ago.

It's so much fun watching CNN de-evolve into irrelevancy!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

He seems to know how to make money and if there is anything that a country that is 19 trillion in debt desperately needs is a president who knows how to make money. everyone from hillary clinton to a ghetto rat knows how to spend money but people who know how to make money seem to be in short supply.A country that is 19 trillion dollars in debt doesn`t have the luxury of being able to concentrate on social issues.getting your financial house in order should be a top priority.

Does he? He's grown his fortune by less than any of his peers. The rate of growth doesn't even keep up with inflation since he hit 1 billion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join