It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 - What Do You Think Is Going On Behind The Curtain Of Secrecy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

When those go white he will be SO relieved...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You do know Abductions are military with screen memorys provided by The grey clones to cover it up right? As to where people dissapear to. some are studied for their DNA and some are"disposed" of. Sold off into slavery. eaten or worse. I hear human meat is a delicacy to some of the alien races. And Some go to work for the breakaway civilization on other planets of the cloaked ship in orbit. Gotta populate them quietly and missing people are great for such a thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yes. he will. lol!!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

The leaders would abuse the hell out of that.

They are so afraid of open disclosure of how many people go missing that they dont want to have any such list ever.

People whine about One World order....but the reality is that if every human life on Earth was treated with equal respect eveyones name would be on a Global list from birth forward with a globally enforced legal requirement to vote and everyone would have an equal say in how the Planet is run.This is the perfect model because it allows the formation of a Military force which represents all of Humanity and one which is actioned on behalf of Humanity.

This is also the only way to eliminate doctrinal permission to kill others....a Global Crusade by a Globally supported Military with humanitarian directives not divine directives enforcing global peace.

If it was a legally enforced civil duty to vote and everyone voted...it would be very difficult to undermine the Americn System....but as soon as you get people to abbrogate willingly their votes you can scoop up those tangible impacts and uttilise them to undermine the System.....the American System ONLY WORKS IF EVERY MAN AND WOMAN VOTES...and when they do...no one is breaking their unity of purpose.

The "backdoor" TPTB use to mnipulte politics is found hidden in plain sight....it is found in the ABBROGATED VOTES....in fact TPTB spend BILLIONS to get people to ABBROGATE THEIR CIVIC DUTY TO VOTE TO MAKE THE SYSTEM COMPLETE AND FUNCTIONING PROPERLY.

I was taken by a MASSIVE MILITARY CRAFT COMMANDED AND CREWED BY ABSOLUTE HUMANS......a stone cold serious Military Command.There was a total of 5 different races working on this ship .Small Ewoks with brown Robes,Small Greys,Tall Greys,Telepathic Humans dressed circa-Jesus,Absolute Humans who were 110% comitted Military wearing one-piece Blue Uniforms.There were no repeat events with this Group and little to no expectation of future interaction.

I was also taken subsequently by the Tall Greys....just them...and taken to the Moon where Earthly Humans were working as well with the Tall Greys.

The overall theme is the same with both groups I encountered....a Global Event of catastrophic nature is about to strike us.Groups are preparing in different ways...some are stopping and picking up DNA to re-seed later post-event and some are preparing to battle it out here on the planet with their own interests ahead of Humanities but needing us to help them survive....and yes Gunny ,you will get to light it up if you wish to,because some are going to hit us up for HUGE HARVEST of food before ma nature flushes most of us....those who predate upon us we ae suppressed from knowing about will need big reserve of humans to get by until we re-establish the herd for them on our own.

I know the Military track abductees 24/7/365....for their entire lives.....they use them as bait....nd re-abduct some of them to use as tools if they can...but its always for bait becuse they cannot find ways to use us like Trojan Horses,they do however have the capability to shoot down Craft if they can catch them.

TPTB....are greedy and service to self.....but under these circumstances the Militaries and Private Consorteums who learn the TRUTH soon discover they are all in the same boat....and only then do they ALL realise they need to leave the abductees alone bacause they know that they are truly positive part of greater HUMAN SURVIVAL EFFORT to keep the species alive post-event.They will not remove even single roll of the dice if it could land in Humanities favor so they leave abductees alone hoping they somehow help us all when the SHTF.

We DO as Global and by proxy Universal Humanity HAVE ABSOLUTE ENEMIES who wish to EXTERMINATE US NOT DOMINATE US.

We will HAVE TO COME TOGEHER AND FIGHT ALONGSIDE A UNIVERSAL HUMANITY....more than Ronald Reagan alluded to.....yes as a Planet we will have to come together to MOBILISE...or we will be erased.....humanity is already Universally seeded....but Earthly Humanity can be snuffed completely.We need to learn and understand our place and value to the Greater Universal Humanity.

Common sense tells you that if you were in Command of an absolutely superior Military which could prevent TPTB who now run the planet from having the power to project their deciets off-planet.....lol....no one with a military background would miss the real play here..... we dont have to worry about TPTB....and what is coming is coming anyways.

How far do you think a Craft representing anything less than united humanity would last in orbit or in space if this superior military do not wish it to be so???

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

You do know Abductions are military with screen memorys provided by The grey clones to cover it up right? As to where people dissapear to. some are studied for their DNA and some are"disposed" of. Sold off into slavery. eaten or worse. I hear human meat is a delicacy to some of the alien races. And Some go to work for the breakaway civilization on other planets of the cloaked ship in orbit. Gotta populate them quietly and missing people are great for such a thing.

I believe eveything you say is true.....but there is much much more to the big picture which comfortably encompasses all of these things.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Whatever is the case, and considering the amount of time and effort these beings put in their agenda, it's clear to me they're here to stay and, as best, live with us, and worst, rule us.

Maybe they don't want to live with us or rule us. Maybe just change us.

If you had the ability to genetically manipulate an entire population of intelligent beings over a very long period of time, to steer their minds, bodies and societies in a direction of your choosing, wouldn't you give it a try?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

i'm finding the whole human meat is a delicacy to alien lifeforms as being.......... well a bit hard to swallow!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Aliens trying their best in what so ever way to remind the elites - time for disclosure! But the aliens can't do it just by themselves. Elites are in a panic, like Juncker's appearance on EU parliament showed, when he spoke about leaders of other planets. ______beforeitsnews/space/2016/07/did-someone-summon-et-warriors-face-in-a-new-crop-circle-2500835.html

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Why do you people try too hard to come up with these theories... let's see, can you provide any reliab le information source that can be corroborated by others regarding "screen memories implanted by the military with grey technology" ... I mean, geez, seriously...

And for the rest of it, "I hear that...", I mean, come on!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

All I can say is someone in the know who could tell you when and where to look for UFO sightings told me about screen memories.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: JackHill

All I can say is someone in the know who could tell you when and where to look for UFO sightings told me about screen memories.

'Someone in the know"... right.

Don't get me wrong, but if you're informed in the subject, there are early reports of these incidents back to the 1910's and 20's so yeah, we could possible rule out the 'military conspiracy' theory.

Besides, you don't usually hear form abductees about 'military' involvement; ok, let me be clearer, you almost NEVER hear anything about it.

Anyway, these abductions are clearly a physical phenomena, in several cases you have multiple abductees at the same time, or the abductee suddenly 'disappear' from a group of people and is nowhere to be found. So what you suggest is, what... that the 'military' got way beyond technology somehow and instead using it I don't know, in a war theatre, they decide to pull the stuff to abduct human beings on sometimes heavily populated areas, risking 'alien' top secret technology in the process, just to mess up with a bunch of researchers and make them believe it's actually 'aliens' doing it? Somebody whatched a lot of the last X-Files season I guess...

Oh, and the 'military' is doing it before the WWII apparently... mkay.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

originally posted by: JackHill

Whatever is the case, and considering the amount of time and effort these beings put in their agenda, it's clear to me they're here to stay and, as best, live with us, and worst, rule us.

Maybe they don't want to live with us or rule us. Maybe just change us.

If you had the ability to genetically manipulate an entire population of intelligent beings over a very long period of time, to steer their minds, bodies and societies in a direction of your choosing, wouldn't you give it a try?

Well, let's me put it this way: I don't trust them, everything they do, the do it secretly, they have warned abductees, sometimes using strong means, to not talk about the encounters, they try to bury these memories from abductees, most likely they're succesful in the vast majority of the cases, they manipulate their victims, they force them to do whatever they want, etc.

Why would anyone expect anything 'positive' coming from beings operating like they do?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
My theory:

The human race knows $h/? About the science of our universe and anything beyond it.
- I don't think anyone has recovered ET tech.

- I don't think the supposed TPTB have secret alliances with ET( I believe there are powerful people that stay anonymous but their power is not consolidated and have no effect on gov't like China/US/GB etc.).

- abduction theory - is troubling, confusing and I flip flop on what is really going on. I've read all the studies etc by Mack, Hopkins and Jacobs etc but there is no hard science that shows "yes, on this date, at this time, at this place , human X was abducted by alien Y for reason Z." Until then it's all speculation, but interesting none the less.

- I do believe something is in our skies. "IT" is far beyond our pea-brain noggins and does not want to be disturbed. Are they ET scientist/future us/ dimensional/ NO ONE KNOWS AND ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY KNOW IS LYING! no offense to anyone on that but it's my belief.

We are just infants crawling around on the floor of a dark room and it gonna take a long time to learn how to stand up, find that light switch, and turn it on.

edit on 23-7-2016 by Paddyofurniture because: Mis-type

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

So there's this upcoming catastrophic event. What is it? Why? How do They know for sure?

And they convey this information by abducting a minuscule number of people to be in some covert army-to-be-recruited? WTF?

And this is supposed to be for our own good? Really?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
All of the following statements have been extracted from the excellent book, Above Top Secret by Tim Good, if you are not familiar it, then I would highly recommend obtaining a copy:

Now obviously science won't accept witness testimony as a basis for study, but if we accept the above statements as fact, and there's no reason why they shouldn't be, then it could be fair to say that the explanation that fits best would be the extraterrestrial hypothesis. Additionally, the quotes used above are just the tip of the iceberg and there are hundreds if not thousands more statements from various people around the world who report similar occurrences.

Officially we know that the main governments of the world do not admit to studying the phenomenon, yet privately it should be accepted that security agencies around the world are and have been paying very close attention to the reports of 'high strangeness', ever since the 1940/50's at least, and the lid on UFO's was clamped shut and it has remained that way ever since. Furthermore, it should also be accepted fact that some governmental agencies have gone as far as to muddy the waters in some cases in order to deflect attention from the validity of the reports.

Over the years many researchers have hypothesized as to why this is ie. our social and religious structures would fail with knowledge of other races, it would create panic, the oil industry would be finished if we had the knowledge of such technology etc. Yet, there has still never been direct reference by governments to the 'business of flying saucers', while all the time behind the scenes there still remains hundreds of UFO cases classified so high that they represent 'a threat to national security' and will probably never see the light of day, not in our lifetimes anyway.

Whether certain governments did indeed recover any of these craft, or even parts of them, or whether they even managed to enter in to some kind of arrangement with those who allegedly fly these crafts, is still a debatable issue. If we accept that they did, I guess the question would then be, did they manage to reverse the technology? This is something which I have changed my mind on several times over the years and currently I am of the opinion that they were unsuccessful.

What do you think is going on behind the curtain of secrecy?

Back to the original questions.
As far as reports never seeing the light of day, I don't think they will either. Time has moved on and that stack of musty old papers is going to stay right where it is. In a box somewhere in a dingy basement. As far as any newer reports all that needs done is a quick check of the internet and any agency has all the info they need. We've been blabbering our heads off pretty consistently. No need to send the MIB's. Anyone with a sighting has already tagged themselves an "internet crazy" by reporting it on any number of websites that collect that info.

While I don't think society will crumble by disclosure, this has gone on so long there is no real upside to coming out now with anything. Just a lot of political fallout that will get messy. It'll lead to congressional hearings on who knew what when and cost a boatload of money to play the blame game. What do you expect Govt's to do? Create a new agency to oversee sightings? Cause the DHS travesty went so well?

As far as reverse engineering...hmmm
I don't think it's gone as well has hoped, but I would expect some things have come from it. If nothing else a new way for our engineers to look at problems. Thru that I think we've seen an explosion of black projects they are working the bugs out of. I would wager altho some of the black projects are successful the cost to mass produce is prohibitive so I don't expect to see them as replacements for what we have in the skies currently.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Well your theory is wrong. the veracity of the member i spoke of can be verified by numerous posters such as Zaphod and others. the thread author of the threads on page one of this thread im linking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The author of one of those threads had inside knowledge btw. you have to read between the lines because it has to be a little fuzzy otherwise you have men in black swoop down on you and make you go away. Cant come right out and say it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Earth is being "guarded" by one group of Aliens.

[QUOTE]
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes." -- The Gospel of Thomas #10
[END QUOTE]

Why are they guarding the Earth?

Well, apparently, earth is owned by a different group of Aliens, from the ones currently guarding the planet.

[QUOTE]
Mary said to Jesus, "Whom are your disciples like?"
He said, "They are like children who have settled in a field which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, 'Let us have back our field.' They (will) undress in their presence in order to let them have back their field and to give it back to them...."
-- KJV, The Gospel of Thomas #21
[END QUOTE]

This indicates that a long time ago, earth was first seeded by Aliens Group#1. This is their planet. They plant seeds of men on the earth and reap the harvest at a later time.

But then another group, the Jesus Aliens Group#2 came to earth, and found it was a good place for crop planting, so they planted their own seeds among the men of the Group#1 plants.

The first Aliens, Group#1, basically plant their seeds and then go away, leaving the planet alone for thousands of years, and only return at harvest time to pick the crop. That's why the second Aliens, Group#2 found it easy to hijack the planet for their own planting season. Nobody was protecting the crop back then.

Group#2 Aliens were smarter, they left a regiment of spacecraft guarding the earth, so that they could guarantee nobody interfered with their new crop. These are the UFOs that we see occasionally, when the cloaking devices fail.

However, according to inter-galactic law, the planet belongs to Alien Group#1, so when they return Alien Group#2 will have to turn the planet back over to the original owners, unless they want to start a full scale intergalactic war.

The Group#2 Aliens plan is to harvest their crop before the return of Group#1 Aliens, and flee, avoiding the conflict altogether.

When the crop is harvested, only the souls are taken, the physical bodies are left behind on earth. This was the basic premise of the "Heaven's Gate" Cult, which claimed the harvest was in 1997. But, only 39 people left their bodies behind to go with the Aliens then. So, that doesn't make sense, since the earth has 7 billion people, and the real harvest must be a lot bigger than 39 souls. So, I think "Heaven's Gate" members got deceived by yet another group of Aliens, who somehow sneaked past the Group#2 Alien defense guards.

This whole drama has been going on for a very long time, and over the ages we've change the "names" of the players. Angels have become good Aliens, Demons have become evil Aliens, etc..but regardless of what we call these intelligent beings, there is a conflict going on beyond our sight, that every now and then, we manage to get glimpses of.

edit on 24-7-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hey . I almost forgot this little Gem i found while cruising the patents.

pdfpiw.uspto.gov... %2526p%3D1%2526u%3D%25252Fnetahtml%25252FPTO%25252Fsrchnum.htm%2526r%3D1%2526f%3DG%2526l%3D50%2526s1%3D3713157.PN.%2526OS%3DPN%2F3713157%2526RS%3DPN%2 F3713157&PageNum=&Rtype=&SectionNum=&idkey=NONE&Input=View+first+page

CLICK THE LINK PART. For some reason its acting weird.

Its a patent on part of the tech Black doritos use.
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: oppsie

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
No my theory is not wrong. Not saying it is correct either. It's unproven. Just like everything else in this genre.

The problem is people like you trying to pass off unproven theory as fact.

AND I QUOTE YOU, "you do know Abductions are military with screen memorys provided by The grey clones to cover it up right?".

Let's break down just this one nugget of yours.

1) so abductions are military?
What division of military do you belong to that you participated in these abductions? Names / ranks of superior officer over site. Dates, times , locations. Names of abducted. How are the abducted selected? Why are they selected? What means of equipment did you use? What is the abduction process? How have you been able to maintain covert for decades? What speciality do you bring to the project?

2) screen memories -
What kind of technology is this? What is its genesis? What technical background do have to have handled this technology? education? Scientific published papers?

3) provided by the grey clones
So you have 1st hand knowledge that an extraterrestrial civilization has visited Earth, have cloned themselves, and provided their technology to the United States Government and you have been part of all of it?

Like I said earlier
NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON,AND IF THEY SAY THEY DO THEY ARE LYING.

And you can read between those lines.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

Like I said earlier
NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON,AND IF THEY SAY THEY DO THEY ARE LYING.

But...some of us do know what is going on.

We've known for thousands of years.

It's quite simple.

Man is food.

And, no, the Aliens don't eat our flesh.

Humans are on the top of the food chain for flesh eaters.

They eat the souls of men.

That's after the flesh is disposed of.

The maggots eat the rotting flesh. Aliens are not into flesh eating.

All living things "feed" on other living things down the food chain.

[QUOTE]
They saw a Samaritan carrying a lamb on his way to Judea. He said to his disciples, "That man is round about the lamb."

They said to him, "So that he may kill it and eat it."

He said to them, "While it is alive, he will not eat it, but only when he has killed it and it has become a corpse."

They said to him, "He cannot do so otherwise."

He said to them, "You too, look for a place for yourself within repose, lest you become a corpse and be eaten."

-- The Gospel of Thomas #60
[END QUOTE]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join