It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 - What Do You Think Is Going On Behind The Curtain Of Secrecy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Not sure I'm picking up what you are putting down.

Some of us do know what is going on .......when it comes to proven scientific fact. The weight of an ounce of h2o, where the sun rises, where the sun sets, death, taxes.

No One on planet Earth can definitively say , " yup , gather round , I have have the answers to all the high strangeness that is associated with ET theory, UFO theory, Dimentional theory etc."

And quoting the bible ( which I respect your beliefs) or quoting another post on ATS ( as yuppa did) does not fact make.

I truly have a passion for this genre and am truly intrigued by it. But when people nonchaulantly try to pass off their personal ideas, theories, etc as fact with absolutely no fact based evidence it is a detriment to an already looked down upon and laughed at genre.

a reply to: AMPTAH

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

I truly have a passion for this genre and am truly intrigued by it. But when people nonchaulantly try to pass off their personal ideas, theories, etc as fact with absolutely no fact based evidence it is a detriment to an already looked down upon and laughed at genre.

You are in good company.

Ever since a man called Jesus told the story, people have held the very same view.

"Show me the facts."

[QUOTE]
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. -- KJV, John 20:29
[END QUOTE]

If you see something with your own eyes, you believe it.

But, how can you ever believe in something which you yourself have not seen?

For example, If you have not seen a UFO, why would you bother with the subject at all?

We can understand those people who see something unusual moving in the sky, and then go looking for answers.

But, why would anyone go looking for answers to something they themselves have never seen?

There are actually two different ways to "see" something.

One way is through direct observation. Open your eyes, and look, and see.

The other way is through indirect observation through correlated things that you can see.

Everyone can see that the sky is "blue."

But, few people can see that the sky is "not blue."

To arrive at the conclusion that the sky is not really blue, requires observation of other things related to the sky, such as the fact that Nitrogen in the air scatters a certain wavelength of em waves preferentially, that these photons don't really carry color, they in fact activate the rod and cone cells at the back of the retina of the eyeball, and an electrical signal is sent to the neurons at the back of the brain, which then "somehow" maps the signal to the perception of "blue."

So, by putting together many other details that are known by observing co-related things we can effectively "see" the truth that is otherwise hidden from us.

Of course, not everybody can put these many things together, with reason, and make sense of it. And even those that can, are unable to show the facts to others who are untrained in the sciences.

It would just seem like their personal theory !

Hence, the fact that some people can see the facts, doesn't mean that they can show everyone the facts.

However, people still try to communicate the facts using various symbolic references, because, despite the fact that many people cannot see what you're talking about, there are some people who will see it. So, all is not lost.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well my friend. I guess we both in a way respectfully agree to disagree.

And honestly that is what this world needs some much more of.

I respect your position, but don't entirely agree with it.

You seem to respect my position, but also not totally agree with it.

But it creates intelligent, worth while conversation.

God bless.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I respect your position, but don't entirely agree with it.

I also respect the people who wrote the scriptures.

I see in those texts the co-relations that, when put together rationally, reveal hidden things.

I have read many books on many diverse subjects, and most of my knowledge is of that type obtained by reasoning from the knowledge other people have presented as facts.

In my short life, I haven't had the time to experience all the things myself, that I learned about through the words and works of others.

So, my criteria for accepting something as fact, is my own ability to fit it together the same way I described the color of the sky.

For example, I learned that the element tungsten is used in light bulbs, partly because of it's high melting point. But, I've never extracted tungsten from the earth and verified it's melting point, nor examined a single light bulb with X-rays to determine whether the atomic structure of the element used is indeed tungsten.

But, taking the fact that tungsten has the highest melting point, and the fact that the light bulb generates both heat an light, it makes sense to me that the bulb would use such an element.

Putting the facts together, makes the claim, that tungsten is used in light bulbs, something I can accept.

Surprising enough, when you read the scriptures thoroughly, the same kind of assembly of claims into other claims can be readily done. Then, when some of the claims begin to intersect with your own life experiences, the whole structure suddenly makes sense.

edit on 24-7-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa
No my theory is not wrong. Not saying it is correct either. It's unproven. Just like everything else in this genre.

The problem is people like you trying to pass off unproven theory as fact.

AND I QUOTE YOU, "you do know Abductions are military with screen memorys provided by The grey clones to cover it up right?".

Let's break down just this one nugget of yours.

1) so abductions are military?
What division of military do you belong to that you participated in these abductions? Names / ranks of superior officer over site. Dates, times , locations. Names of abducted. How are the abducted selected? Why are they selected? What means of equipment did you use? What is the abduction process? How have you been able to maintain covert for decades? What speciality do you bring to the project?

2) screen memories -
What kind of technology is this? What is its genesis? What technical background do have to have handled this technology? education? Scientific published papers?

3) provided by the grey clones
So you have 1st hand knowledge that an extraterrestrial civilization has visited Earth, have cloned themselves, and provided their technology to the United States Government and you have been part of all of it?

Like I said earlier
NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON,AND IF THEY SAY THEY DO THEY ARE LYING.

And you can read between those lines.

You are trying to prove yourself huh? your low post count indicates this and you think I am a easy mark.

1. What part of the military huh? AS IF i would tell you even IF I COULD. Only a fool would disclose that to a civilian. were talking Black level security here. the kind that gets people suicided and accidentally killed. "a" knew about this stuff and has proven himself as someone in the know on this subject numerous times. I suggest you look for topics on black triangles and breakaway civilizations for a start.

2. screen memories. the CIA has a technique now that they can actually mess with your memories.. Its a offshoot of the perfected versions used by the Secret military and government for civilian use. Although the one they use is projected by a living drone/grey directly into your brain. Psychic projection like the CIA tested.

3. greys are clones/living machines of their former masters who are tasked with getting DNA for the purpose of recreating their masters who were also human looking. Apparently this is a slow process because they arent exactly smart creatures. almost all greys are clones except a few leaders who deal with our government in exchange for tech.

4. Can this be verified? Not If you want to live and grow old. As stated your theory is wrong.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ya,

Kind of like talking to a wall I guess.

Maybe one day we'll be able to get a gov't funded study into some aspect of the UFO/UAP phenomenon but I won't hold my breath.

By the way, Tom Delonge is coming out with a new book/documentary/movie. You should check it out. I think you both have a lot in common in regards to the genre.

Slante'

reply to: yuppa

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
there certainly is a cover up the real mistery is: what are they? extraterrestrials? interdimensional beings?time travellers?faeiries?its a mistery

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
there certainly is a cover up the real mistery is: what are they? extraterrestrials? interdimensional beings?time travellers?faeiries?its a mistery

Occams razor. they are a offshoot of humans. progenerators of our current iteration.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

??????what????????

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

??????what????????

The current generation of humans on this planet are the 5th iteration. The other 4 evolved in different ways. The greys are not really though. they are copies for the most part. HUmans who evolved so far they hit a wall. So they are trying to recreate their masters who were over them. Which were our Progenrators. the first Humans. Similiar to Nordics,all female looking.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
In regards to abductions, I don't think anyone can't actually answer the question of what the agenda may be. There can be many theories of course as this thread testifies to, but no-one knows. It is possible that some people might know, but then we're back to the original question posed in the thread

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: BiffWellington

Whatever is the case, and considering the amount of time and effort these beings put in their agenda, it's clear to me they're here to stay and, as best, live with us, and worst, rule us.

Maybe they don't want to live with us or rule us. Maybe just change us.

If you had the ability to genetically manipulate an entire population of intelligent beings over a very long period of time, to steer their minds, bodies and societies in a direction of your choosing, wouldn't you give it a try?

Well, let's me put it this way: I don't trust them, everything they do, the do it secretly, they have warned abductees, sometimes using strong means, to not talk about the encounters, they try to bury these memories from abductees, most likely they're succesful in the vast majority of the cases, they manipulate their victims, they force them to do whatever they want, etc.

Why would anyone expect anything 'positive' coming from beings operating like they do?

Not necessarily saying the changes would be considered positive from our perspective. Much of the manipulating we do of lower life forms is for our purposes, not theirs.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

interesting theory but it sounds a bit far fetched

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
In regards to abductions, I don't think anyone can't actually answer the question of what the agenda may be. There can be many theories of course as this thread testifies to, but no-one knows. It is possible that some people might know, but then we're back to the original question posed in the thread

Part of the agenda (if not the most important one) is pretty clear. The phenomena evolved with the pass of the decades. First you had early-mid stage hybrids, time later hybrid became more and more human, at the same time, abductees were required to teach hybrid children about our manners, culture, etc. When these hybrids became young adults, they started to visit abductees at their homes and even pick them to walk around, drive around, go shopping, and stuff, meaning, the theorical teaching started to become practical.

It's pretty easy to see the final objective here: infiltration.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

Not necessarily saying the changes would be considered positive from our perspective. Much of the manipulating we do of lower life forms is for our purposes, not theirs.

I've heard the analogy before that the Others are to us as we are to the ants. We don't pass over an anthill and stop to explain to them why.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The BBCodes have a limit before they force a space in to the string of characters (29 or 30, I think) and there is not much that can be done about--what we have to work with. Makes long urls all wonky.

And thanks for the posting of that! I knew what it could be used for and the em and longitudinal waves made me smile! And from way back in 1973? That is about the timeline I was hedging towards. 1908's R&D/prototype, flight in 90's (Belgium) and continue on to this day. That is 30+ years advancement... no wonder we are so far behind the curve on figuring even some of their basic flight aspects out.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill
I dont know what they are but they arent hostile just curious

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

a reply to: JackHill
I dont know what they are but they arent hostile just curious

Just because they haven't blasted us with laser beams or some other high-tech weapon doesn't mean to say that they are not hostile. There has been numerous rumours of lost fighter jets in pursuit of UFO's, as well as cases like that of Frederick Valentich, still unexplained. Also, in regards to the abductions, witnesses have also reported cases of violence and human experimentation during their encounter.

As a counter argument though, there's also stories of people feeling 'a great sense of peace' from the beings they've encountered. If we are to accept these stories then it would be fair to say, that there is more than just one kind of race that has visited this planet.

Furthermore however, if we are not being told the full story, which we are not, how do we know any different? It is from that point of view in which those responsible for the cover-up have succeeded extremely well, for there just isn't enough information to go on.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Part of the agenda (if not the most important one) is pretty clear. The phenomena evolved with the pass of the decades. First you had early-mid stage hybrids, time later hybrid became more and more human, at the same time, abductees were required to teach hybrid children about our manners, culture, etc. When these hybrids became young adults, they started to visit abductees at their homes and even pick them to walk around, drive around, go shopping, and stuff, meaning, the theorical teaching started to become practical.

It's pretty easy to see the final objective here: infiltration.

How do you infiltrate what you actually were to begin with? The point is not to infiltrate but to genetically alter humanity to evolve back to the progenitor DNA profile.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

yeah that is what surprised me. the patent date blew my mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join