It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always these ideals..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Pretty much everyone of us are a bit of narcissistic, ive seen probably hundreds of people trying to force their belief, ideal, and their values on you..
The problem is when their world collides on reality and all to often it does more harm than good..

I have a friend ( I really do have some, amazing! ) , she called me one day and said..;" Everything is wrong. I cant change who we are, but i can teach people how to survive.." So we sat down and talked for hours. To my surprise i believed in here, but also said;" You will be dealing with vultures " And my final words i said;" You will never succeed " She sold everything she had, and moved to south America.. She found a remote place with poor conditions, and said;" This will be my home " She started a school, a nursing home, a kindergarden, a day care..

While all to many saw what she built, i knew she gave them Hope and Dreams.. The people still lived in the condition they lived in, but they had hope..

So she came home to the Nordics for a visit, and we had another talk.. She despises religion, but i convinced her to build a church.. A simple one, with its only task is to build a working society..So she did, and it worked..

Five years from where she stared, with mostly nothing.. She built a functioning society.. She gave birth to a child, and the love for that child made her move home to the Nordics..

She never had an ideal, she had a dream... and gave people Hope..
edit on 2016723 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

She sounds like a great person! Not sure why this is in Rant.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
Deja vu

Always the ideals

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

No its still the ideals, i just wanted to rant about another scenario

top topics

join