It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member from Great Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am a new member here who hopes to get a better understanding of the world around me on this site. I haven't been researching the 'truth' for too long, which is why I am eager to learn. Knowing of the New World Order helped me to question the lies I have been taught. I have since looked into many different things, some more crazy than others lol, but I cannot wait to engage with meaningful discussion on ATS, instead of the controlled 'debates' held in the mainstream.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Macross98

Welcome to ATS Macross98

There is quite a lot of Brits on this site so you will not feel lonely

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Welcome fellow countryman , always room for another Brit.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome!

It's nice to hear that there's a lot of fellow Brits on here

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

[I cannot wait to engage with meaningful discussion on ATS, instead of the controlled 'debates' held in the mainstream.

Welcome to the 'unofficial' search for truth. keep your tin foil hat on, the mainstream is here also.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

A warm welcome to you from the South Coast and I hope you will enjoy it here. Being a Brit means I have to discuss the weather which has just changed and is spitting although its still very muggy. Hopefully back to the two day summer we have just had though.

There are lots of different views and ideas which make this a great site. Look forward to reading some of your threads.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Croeso!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hiya and welcome aboard - there's a huge british thread somewhere from a year or 2 ago (i think)

Shiloh it has been waaaay to hot to be working outside this week - looked like i had wet myself on mon/tues/wed from the sweat dripping. Today was much more reasonable

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Haha yeah the weather this week has been too hot!!! Not used to all this heat here in England. I'll try and find the British thread that you mentioned.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Welcome Macross98! We have a ton of different discussions going on all the time. Look through the forums and I'm sure you will find several that suit your interests. Have fun!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Macross98!

Ah, the truth. And the Truth. Then there is always the "real truth." The rabbit hole can go deep. Ready for four-levels of recursion? And that is just to start talking about what is going on! Just kidding!

Enjoy your time here! Hope you can find the truth at the bottom of a good belly laugh every now and then!

top topics

join