It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore: "Trump Is Going To Win"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: IAMTAT

mind sharing your results? was it as lop sided as mine?

I don't do FB. But would do your experiment, if I did.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UnBreakable

You mean maybe even less of the popular vote than her opponent?

That would be historic wouldn't it?

Of course her opponent (Trump) will receive even less. People, for the most part, are going to sit this one out and Gary Johnson is going to siphon votes from Hillary and Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I like Trump because he is (apparently) hated by much of the general public, who I in turn mostly despise. There I said it.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

He wants the title, he doesn't want the actual JOB and the work involved. The man can't even finish a sentence, you think he can study intelligence briefings and attend long involved meetings, listen to advisers and make good decisions? Everything so far indicates he can't.

He's a psychopath and on top of that, a world class narcissist.

www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
a reply to: imsoconfused

He wants the title, he doesn't want the actual JOB and the work involved. The man can't even finish a sentence, you think he can study intelligence briefings and attend long involved meetings, listen to advisers and make good decisions? Everything so far indicates he can't.

He's a psychopath and on top of that, a world class narcissist.

www.vanityfair.com...

OK, but this thread is about Trump not Obama.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think Trump will win by a landslide because of the Bernie supporters going third party. There is also the possibility that Clinton lied under oath in front of congress.
edit on 21pmThu, 21 Jul 2016 23:29:43 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I believe that Trump could have won until he chose Pence as his mate. Women's right to choose abortion will be under attack at the Federal level with Pence. I believe Trump is making a mistake pandering to the christians.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I believe that Trump could have won until he chose Pence as his mate. Women's right to choose abortion will be under attack at the Federal level with Pence. I believe Trump is making a mistake pandering to the christians.

True, but I think Pence balances out the ticket. Gingrich, although I'm a fan, would have made the whole ticket too rogue.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

September 15, 2016

FYI..Michael Moore has now created a web page, outlining 5 reasons why he feels Donald Trump will be our next President.

LINK: michaelmoore.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is just about perfect. I hear this from a lot of my left friends. Long time Democrats who are pissed because they do not want to vote for Hillary...but they do not want to vote for Trump. He gets them out and those Dems stay home and Moore is right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join